Author Topic: Keydous NJ80 keyboard review (Gateron Pro Yellow)  (Read 3876 times)

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
Keydous NJ80 keyboard review (Gateron Pro Yellow)
« on: Sat, 23 April 2022, 08:20:11 »
Today we look at a mid-budgete hotswap chassis, the Keydous NJ80, as well as Gateron Pro switches, their updated line of MX clone switches. Hope you enjoy the video!

Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
Re: Keydous NJ80 keyboard review (Gateron Pro Yellow)
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 26 April 2022, 21:18:03 »
"I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4."
Isn't self harm against youtube guidelines?
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.
"Ask your mother how good I can use more than two fingers." - Caesar, 2023

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 26 April 2022, 22:21:11 »
Nah man, Fallout 4 is great!

Buggy as hell of course because it was programmed Bethesda, but a good game for sure!

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 27 April 2022, 07:19:59 »

Buggy as hell of course because it was programmed Bethesda, but a good game for sure!
I mean I vehemently disagree for various reasons, chief among which is how they massacred my state (Fr if you're playing it as a native M******* it feels like they were trying to piss off locals :P) but who am I to say someone is wrong for enjoying it?
Oh wait this is the internet. You're wrong and stupid and I don't like you and you're a big meanie head >:(
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty... Yeah that seems about right.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 27 April 2022, 09:55:49 »

I mean I vehemently disagree for various reasons, chief among which is how they massacred my state (Fr if you're playing it as a native M******* it feels like they were trying to piss off locals :P) but who am I to say someone is wrong for enjoying it?
Oh wait this is the internet. You're wrong and stupid and I don't like you and you're a big meanie head >:(
The thick Boston accents in the game were quite glorious if that's what you mean 8) .

I agree though, most of Fallout reminds me of Barstow, California. Not been to the East Coast yet, hope to do that at some point as well. My sister bought an apartment in New York so I may hop over at some point :D .

Offline CaesarAZealad

• Racc
« Reply #5 on: Wed, 27 April 2022, 10:01:40 »

The thick Boston accents in the game were quite glorious if that's what you mean 8) .

I agree though, most of Fallout reminds me of Barstow, California. Not been to the East Coast yet, hope to do that at some point as well. My sister bought an apartment in New York so I may hop over at some point :D .
East coast is a great time! Not as hot and sunny as Cali or the west coast but you'll be glad you came. Just make sure to practice your driving skills, our roads are TERRIBLE (What do you expect of a former British colony :P)