Author Topic: Hi from Canada!  (Read 2205 times)

Offline sleepy

Hi from Canada!
« on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 15:48:52 »
Hi !!

This is my first post. I'm an avid keyboard fan and big fan of anything that's pastel-y colored. Send me pictures of your keyboards if they match a pastel theme! I'd love to see them

I've currently got a custom made GH60 board with a see through case and DSA Hana with two artisans on it. I'm looking to buy an HHKB though.

I work as a software engineer but am also in my last year of uni.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
Re: Hi from Canada!
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 16:08:42 »
Hi !!

This is my first post. I'm an avid keyboard fan and big fan of anything that's pastel-y colored. Send me pictures of your keyboards if they match a pastel theme! I'd love to see them

I've currently got a custom made GH60 board with a see through case and DSA Hana with two artisans on it. I'm looking to buy an HHKB though.

Welcome to GH  ^-^ If you have any questions regarding the website feel free to ask either here or in PM  :)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 16:26:25 »
Hi !!

Welcome to GH  ^-^ If you have any questions regarding the website feel free to ask either here or in PM  :)

Welcome! And don’t trust Signature....he may actually be a doggo in disguise....

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
« Reply #3 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 17:09:41 »
Hi !!

Welcome! And don’t trust Signature....he may actually be a doggo in disguise....
Shhh dont tell em
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 17:30:20 »
Hi !!

Shhh dont tell em

Bork Bork! You doin me a frighten!

Offline sleepy

« Reply #5 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 22:21:56 »
Thank you both for the kind welcomes! Been a long time lurker but get nervous posting online.