Author Topic: LightSaver V2 Group Buy  (Read 371643 times)

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
Re: LightSaver V2 Group Buy
« Reply #1050 on: Sun, 23 November 2014, 03:47:36 »
Light pads would be good, or just the specs on how to have them cut. I met some guys that cut acrylic and they may be able to hook me up.
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1051 on: Mon, 24 November 2014, 21:28:24 »
I would really love to have one of these. Layout seems perfect for me. Count me very much in for next time.

Offline DzyDzyDino

« Reply #1052 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 01:25:16 »
Are there any significant number of people that are interested in another round of V2? I was debating getting in on the Octagon buy... but I'd much much rather have a Lightsaver for the money -- it's just so unique/different. I already have a few 75% boards... I just wanted one with an aluminum case... but the Lightsaver... that's just.... yeah. Maybe I should hold out and pray for a lightsaver buy to come around...

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1053 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 02:29:50 »
Are there any significant number of people that are interested in another round of V2? I was debating getting in on the Octagon buy... but I'd much much rather have a Lightsaver for the money -- it's just so unique/different. I already have a few 75% boards... I just wanted one with an aluminum case... but the Lightsaver... that's just.... yeah. Maybe I should hold out and pray for a lightsaver buy to come around...

If you read a couple posts back, there are tons of people interested and the plan is to start another interest check right around the end of winter so that we can have a spring group buy for the lightsaver v2. That is assuming that a v3 doesn't come out before then. The number of people we need is around 30, and that is to actually buy in, not just interest.

Offline DzyDzyDino

« Reply #1054 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 10:30:54 »
That sounds amazing! Thank you btw. I must have missed that, I did go through and read the thread before posting, but probably didn't see that part.

I'll probably hold off on the Octagon and then get in on the Lightsaver properly :D awesome I'm excited that there's a chance of this happening again. These Duck buys have seemed to have a really good success rate and turnover time, so I'm really stoked at the reality of getting one.

BTW for the octagon and for any of the duck buys in the past, when they do group buys, are the cases available to buy separately?
?

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1055 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 11:43:05 »
That sounds amazing! Thank you btw. I must have missed that, I did go through and read the thread before posting, but probably didn't see that part.

I'll probably hold off on the Octagon and then get in on the Lightsaver properly :D awesome I'm excited that there's a chance of this happening again. These Duck buys have seemed to have a really good success rate and turnover time, so I'm really stoked at the reality of getting one.

BTW for the octagon and for any of the duck buys in the past, when they do group buys, are the cases available to buy separately?
?

Personally I would pass on the Octagon in favor of a light saver. It is just so much more unique!

Offline DzyDzyDino

« Reply #1056 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:03:28 »

?

Personally I would pass on the Octagon in favor of a light saver. It is just so much more unique!

Yeah, thats exactly why. I have an MX-Mini, and GON just put out his NERD MX-Mini which I'm wanting for the Nerdy GUI support... on top of that, I still have a Keycool84 w/browns around as as backup/lender, so already gonna have enough 75% boards... can't really justify the cost -- especially when you factor in that without stabilizers, you're gonna have to order them shipped expensive from GON or imsto or someone. ...

Had the MX-Minis not been available, I may have considered going out on a limb for it because I do love the 75% layout (possibly my favorite layout?) but the Lightsaver is so unique and there's so many possibilities with it. It's a gorgeous board and there's just nothing like it out there. I would definitely love to add one to my collection. Once "all the smoke settles" I think that's one of the boards I'd like to still be owning. That and some kind of mx-mini.

BTW, do you know the name of this layout?
I love it but have never seen it on another keyboard before. It's like a 75% without the F-row, and then one more column of keys on the left. Which is perfect. I don't use the F-row enough to warrant dedicating keys to it. Fn+Number row is adequate for my usage. The Leopold 660m/c almost hit the nail on the head for me, except ins and delete are the two least used keys from the formatting cluster I use. I do a lot of text editing so home/end are essential to me, and page up and down are very nice to have. I've yet to see that floating around here.

Back on topic anyways, LIGHTSAVER LIGHTSAVER LIGHTSAVER CHOOOODAI! GIMME!

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1057 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:31:46 »
I love it but have never seen it on another keyboard before. It's like a 75% without the F-row, and then one more column of keys on the left. Which is perfect. I don't use the F-row enough to warrant dedicating keys to it. Fn+Number row is adequate for my usage. The Leopold 660m/c almost hit the nail on the head for me, except ins and delete are the two least used keys from the formatting cluster I use. I do a lot of text editing so home/end are essential to me, and page up and down are very nice to have. I've yet to see that floating around here.
Looks a lot like this board. The Smart 68 layout. But it lacks the extra left row. You could ask the girl in the video. ;)

EDIT: Also looks similar to the EQ-22MX AMB Acrylic Custom Keyboard

My best guess is, especially because of the blocker in the top-left corner, that it's a custom custom Korean board. :P
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 November 2014, 12:39:40 by JaccoW »
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline deci

« Reply #1058 on: Wed, 26 November 2014, 14:17:37 »

?

Yeah, thats exactly why. I have an MX-Mini, and GON just put out his NERD MX-Mini which I'm wanting for the Nerdy GUI support... on top of that, I still have a Keycool84 w/browns around as as backup/lender, so already gonna have enough 75% boards... can't really justify the cost -- especially when you factor in that without stabilizers, you're gonna have to order them shipped expensive from GON or imsto or someone. ...

Had the MX-Minis not been available, I may have considered going out on a limb for it because I do love the 75% layout (possibly my favorite layout?) but the Lightsaver is so unique and there's so many possibilities with it. It's a gorgeous board and there's just nothing like it out there. I would definitely love to add one to my collection. Once "all the smoke settles" I think that's one of the boards I'd like to still be owning. That and some kind of mx-mini.

Back on topic anyways, LIGHTSAVER LIGHTSAVER LIGHTSAVER CHOOOODAI! GIMME!

that looks like a kailet 22 mini. (but with an extra left column? dunno if that's modded)

http://22kbd.com/128
« Last Edit: Wed, 26 November 2014, 14:20:49 by deci »

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1059 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 05:38:12 »
I'm trying my hand at programming my Orion at the moment... but I am failing hard. And since the Lightsaver uses the same software I thought I'd ask here.

Using the O2D keymapper I figured out where the flip key is but I have been unable to do any programming. Seriously no idea how.
I believe TrueCustom was working on a proper translation?
|||My other keyboards :
More
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1060 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 05:40:23 »
Walk us through your steps.
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline deci

« Reply #1061 on: Thu, 27 November 2014, 19:37:02 »
I'm trying my hand at programming my Orion at the moment... but I am failing hard. And since the Lightsaver uses the same software I thought I'd ask here.

Using the O2D keymapper I figured out where the flip key is but I have been unable to do any programming. Seriously no idea how.
I believe TrueCustom was working on a proper translation?

basic steps when i did it on my eagle / viper:

1. make your layout in 02D and save a hex file (windows region needs to be set to Korean to program arrows and some led functions)
2. hold down the flip or bootloader key while you plug in your keyboard (keys will not function if correctly in bootloader mode)
3. go into device manager and find your keyboard (will have an exclamation mark) and update the driver. (the driver should be in your one of your flip or other avr folders. if there's no devices that need drivers you might already have it installed but make sure you look around)
4. open flip, File - Load HEX File (load the one you created)
5. Select Target Device (ATmega32u4), Select a Communication Medium (usb) *if it can't find the kb, you didn't do step 3 correctly*
6. make sure everything is checked in the Operations Flow and click Run (if flip gets stuck after Blank Check and doesn't program, you might need to reload the hex file, this part is clumsy. play order until it works)
7. after programming is successful, make sure the Reset box in the bottom right is checked and hit Start Application to reboot your kb

everything should be good to go after that.

good luck!

Offline Blackehart

• Booty Aficionado Extraordinaire
« Reply #1062 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 12:58:00 »
Out of curiosity How are you guys affixing the acrylics to the case?
I have a couple of pairs so I'm looking for a semi permanent solution. (Going to try sanding a pair to get that diffused look)

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1063 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 15:02:17 »
Do you think that the v3 will support ALPS? I would totally be down for that.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1064 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 15:10:19 »

I'll keep an eye out for you in my travels on OTD and KBDlab.

Consider your interest registered over there.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #1065 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 15:22:15 »

I'll keep an eye out for you in my travels on OTD and KBDlab.

Consider your interest registered over there.

Thanks pal!
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #1066 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 17:03:13 »
I have a couple of pairs so I'm looking for a semi permanent solution. (Going to try sanding a pair to get that diffused look)
Well, you are in luck since I decided to make a simple guide using my Orion.

Ingredients:
- Chef's hat
- A flat surface
- A thin clear double sided tape (I used Scotch 3M photo & document tape)
- 400 (or lower) Grit sandpaper (I prefer the waterproof version for less dust and a smoother finish. The coarser the grit, or the lower the grit number, the more diffused the look.)
- Painters tape (to hold everything in place
- Water & paper towel (for cleaning in between sanding and/or to put on the sandpaper)

Attach everything to the surface you will be working on.

The piece in the middle is the sandpaper.

Prepare your acrylic pieces

Clean them first and remove the protective tape on the sides.

Start sanding

Sand using a light pressure and preferably using a circular motion. You will notice that the larger area will take the most time because it takes a while to completely flatten it.
If you are using a lower/rougher grit (let's say all you can get is grit 100) end by making a side by side movement to align the scratches in the material. You won't notice them when they are mounted but we want some quality on these high end keyboards don't we?

Keep going

Sides as well

Things are getting messy with the water but it actually aids in achieving a smooth finish

Clean up.

Just make sure you wash your sanded pieces under some running water to get rid of all the dust you will have created. Maybe use a bit of dish soap to get rid of any grease so it attaches properly

Stick it in

Clean the underside and remove those greasy fingerprints

Cut the double sided tape to size and stick it on (This is actually the most annoying part)

Remove the protective sheet

Stick on the acrylic pieces. Angle them outwards to line them up then fold inwards

Voilá

End results

No inserts

Like an alien spacecraft, all you can see is the two lights

Clear inserts

Not bad. The edges of the acrylic have a nice glow but except for that they might as well not be here

Frosted inserts

There we go! As you can see it really helps in the diffusion of light

Other thoughts
A creative person might be able to customize this further by leaving one side clear and etching their name or logo on the other side of the inserts. Just sand the top and sides as you would in any other case. This could probably give some pretty cool effects.

Oh, and want to know what kind of complicated setup I used for making these pictures?  ;)
More

All you need is some good light, a camera that has the possibility to manually focus and a small table tripod. I am using a Trektech T'Pod because I once bought it for cheap and it is sturdy and stable enough to easily adjust or disassemble for a completely different angle. Some creative angling with a $3 tripod from e-Bay can work as well.

Most of these pictures were taken at exposure times of 1.6 to 5 seconds so a tripod is necessary. Just put it on 2-second self-timer mode and click away.
« Last Edit: Tue, 09 December 2014, 11:43:18 by JaccoW »
|||My other keyboards :
More
x

Offline keyit

« Reply #1067 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 17:57:11 »

Ingredients:
- Chef's hat
- A flat surface
- 400 Grit sandpaper (I prefer the waterproof version for less dust and a smoother finish)
- Water & paper towel (for cleaning in between sanding and/or to put on the sandpaper)

Show Image

Show Image

Start sanding
Show Image

Sand using a light pressure and preferably using a circular motion. You will notice that the larger area will take the most time because it takes a while to completely flatten it.
If you are using a lower/rougher grit (let's say all you can get is grit 100) end by making a side by side movement to align the scratches in the material. You won't notice them when they are mounted but we want some quality on these high end keyboards don't we?

Show Image

Keep going

Show Image

Sides as well

Show Image

Things are getting messy with the water but it actually aids in achieving a smooth finish

Clean up.

Just make sure you wash your sanded pieces under some running water to get rid of all the dust you will have created. Maybe use a bit of dish soap to get rid of any grease so it attaches properly

Stick it in

Show Image

Show Image

Cut the double sided tape to size and stick it on (This is actually the most annoying part)

Show Image

Show Image

Stick on the acrylic pieces. Angle them outwards to line them up then fold inwards

Show Image

Voilá

End results
Show Image

No inserts
Show Image

Clear inserts
Show Image

Not bad. The edges of the acrylic have a nice glow but except for that they might as well not be here

Frosted inserts
Show Image

Other thoughts
A creative person might be able to customize this further by leaving one side clear and etching their name or logo on the other side of the inserts. Just sand the top and sides as you would in any other case. This could probably give some pretty cool effects.
Show Image

Oh, and want to know what kind of complicated setup I used for making these pictures?  ;)
More
Show Image

Show Image

All you need is some good light, a camera that has the possibility to manually focus and a small table tripod. I am using a Trektech T'Pod because I once bought it for cheap and it is sturdy and stable enough to easily adjust or disassemble for a completely different angle. Some creative angling with a $3 tripod from e-Bay can work as well.

Most of these pictures were taken at exposure times of 1.6 to 5 seconds so a tripod is necessary. Just put it on 2-second self-timer mode and click away.

awesome write up JaccoW~!

the frost looks beauttttt
boop

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1068 on: Tue, 02 December 2014, 18:12:05 »

Ingredients:
- Chef's hat
- A flat surface
- 400 Grit sandpaper (I prefer the waterproof version for less dust and a smoother finish)

Show Image

Show Image

Start sanding
Show Image

Show Image

Keep going

Show Image

Sides as well

Show Image

Clean up.

Stick it in

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Voil�

End results
Show Image

No inserts
Show Image

Clear inserts
Show Image

Frosted inserts
Show Image

Other thoughts
Show Image

More
Show Image

Show Image

Dope guide Jaccow! Love the chef's hat part! =) thank you

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1069 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 17:32:02 »
Does anyone know if there was ever any discussion about moving the numpad area over to the left on these boards, or any other Korean custom? I mean an alternate PCB.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #1070 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 18:33:22 »
Does anyone know if there was ever any discussion about moving the numpad area over to the left on these boards, or any other Korean custom? I mean an alternate PCB.

I think the Chinese Red Scarf II 77 might be able to do this.

You'll have to dig through TaoBao for this PCB though but I think I saw somewhere that you can detach the right side numpad and solder/join it to the left side of the PCB (which would imply there are connection points on the left side of the PCB).

My memory COULD be failing me at the moment but it's work a look IMO.

Edit:
Here you go:
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=57424.0
http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.33.pKF798&id=38832140416&ns=1&abbucket=13#detail
« Last Edit: Wed, 03 December 2014, 18:35:08 by Sygaldry »
null

Offline stoic-lemon

« Reply #1071 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 18:51:29 »
Thanks! Seems that there were a few interested in that idea and asked qtan to get some. Not sure what happened next but the thread fizzled out. Maybe they are enjoying their flipped boards in secret.

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #1072 on: Wed, 03 December 2014, 19:06:16 »
Thanks! Seems that there were a few interested in that idea and asked qtan to get some. Not sure what happened next but the thread fizzled out. Maybe they are enjoying their flipped boards in secret.
You could always find a TaoBao agent/forwarding service and order one for yourself =]
Only problem is, if you swap the numpad to the left, you'll most likely be limited to acrylic cases (you would probably have to design and laser cut your own).
null

Offline witbliz

« Reply #1073 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 11:07:11 »
Super Frustrated - When i Save in the 02D keymapper it gives me : Run-time Error '5': Invalid procedure call or argument

I've changed the locale to Korea , I've installed flip and the keyboard is noticable when it goes into DFU mode. However i cannot save the hex file for me to flash...

Can anybody help me please :(

I have Java as well. can anybody help ?

Offline quaxar

« Reply #1074 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 11:21:19 »
You need to make a dummy hex file in the o2d folder for it to save, so just do new text file, rename it lightsaver.hex and it will let you save.

Offline pasph

« Reply #1075 on: Sun, 21 December 2014, 18:55:57 »

Kaliet can do that in his 22mini-XTD (i've asked him)
http://22kbd.com/147
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1076 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 00:21:43 »
Random question, does anyone know if there were any differences between the V1 and V2 cases?

I would be interested in a black one. Post pictures if you can!

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline witbliz

« Reply #1077 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 08:55:09 »
You need to make a dummy hex file in the o2d folder for it to save, so just do new text file, rename it lightsaver.hex and it will let you save.

Hi quaxar - Even with the instructions ... I Still cant with it being in a folder and having a dummy hex file.. I don't know why ...

Is there anybody able to help me ?

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #1078 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 14:02:00 »
Random question, does anyone know if there were any differences between the V1 and V2 cases?

The V2 case has ledges on the sides while the V1 is flat.

This is the V1 https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7374/12805036093_bcf54ed34b.jpg

and this is the V2 http://cfile21.uf.tistory.com/image/271D2C3A53D8EBB52797FC
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #1079 on: Mon, 22 December 2014, 15:05:56 »

Hi quaxar - Even with the instructions ... I Still cant with it being in a folder and having a dummy hex file.. I don't know why ...

Show Image

Is there anybody able to help me ?

I wish I could help you but I have no idea. I thought I'd reply to let you know your cries aren't going unheard, just unanswered.

The V2 case has ledges on the sides while the V1 is flat.

This is the V1 https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7374/12805036093_bcf54ed34b.jpg

and this is the V2 http://cfile21.uf.tistory.com/image/271D2C3A53D8EBB52797FC

Selling my black V2 in classifieds.
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=52696.msg1170939#msg1170939

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #1080 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 17:20:47 »
I'd love another run of these boards

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1081 on: Thu, 25 December 2014, 18:06:47 »
I'd love another run of these boards
Look for spring time. We already discussed opening up another interest check. We need 30 people minimum.

Offline bazemk1979

« Reply #1082 on: Sat, 27 December 2014, 16:23:38 »
yup was already discussed that we will start GB 3-4 months after new year in order to give  all wallets to recouperate from the holidays pwnage.
Quote from: IvanIvanovich on Wed, 08 January 2014, 18:02:50

When you bottom out dong cap... is it going balls deep?

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1083 on: Sun, 25 January 2015, 13:40:58 »
UPDATE: I AM LOOKING FOR ANOTHER LSv2 PCB ONLY. PLEASE HELP
ALSO I WILL START THE NEXT INTEREST CHECK AFTER VALENTINES DAY.

Offline Karura

• Professional Canadian
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • SKidata life.
« Reply #1084 on: Mon, 26 January 2015, 19:37:39 »
Great to hear Taylor...

Just chiming in that I am super interested in this GB, for a full LS!

"Remember boys, raccoon cold... don't worry, raccoon will find cave." -Sent

Offline Pieminister

« Reply #1085 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 16:37:19 »
Awesome, that's great news.

Hey I have a bit of a silly question.  Is it possible to arrange the lightsaver in the ISO layout? So far I have only seen it in ANSI. I use ISO and I would be ready to take the plunge for ANSI if ISO is impossible. In fact I might buy one of the ANSI PBT round 4 sets by Ivan that are about to close, in anticipation of using a future lightsaver. If iso is possible though... I would probably stick to it for the sake of the other family members using the keyboard.

Offline dimmu

« Reply #1086 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 16:40:52 »
i'm not sure if this has been answered yet among the 37 pages of comments but would it be possible to place the numpad on the left?

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1087 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 20:01:49 »
i'm not sure if this has been answered yet among the 37 pages of comments but would it be possible to place the numpad on the left?

No it is not. The Redscarf3 has solder points to place the numpad on the left.

Offline dimmu

« Reply #1088 on: Tue, 27 January 2015, 20:43:20 »

No it is not. The Redscarf3 has solder points to place the numpad on the left.

thanks for the info.

Offline blackkat

« Reply #1089 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 08:49:29 »
Does anybody have some spare Duck Blockers that they're willing to part with?  I'm looking for 5 of either the silver or black, or a combination of silver and black.  ;D

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #1090 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 08:55:05 »
You can contact ellton. I think he can help you get it from kbd4u shop.

Offline blackkat

« Reply #1091 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 09:02:18 »
You can contact ellton. I think he can help you get it from kbd4u shop.

Thanks,
   I but I don't want to bug him again as I think I've already asked too much from him as is  :-[

Thought I'd ask around for spares first before going to elton with my tail between my legs.

Offline quochung1989

• Vintage Cherry Collector
  • Frenzy Classic.
« Reply #1092 on: Wed, 04 February 2015, 09:09:36 »
Don't worry. I think he still help you if he can  :cool:

Offline kacase

• All things bright and beautiful.
    • 9di
« Reply #1093 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 06:31:05 »
i would totally be in for the lightsaver v2  :D

hoping that the next group buy will happen :)
Orion V2 | Rama M65-A | Rama M67-A aka. Exent | Keycool TKL | Cherry MX Board 3.0

Offline radio_killah

• Chinchillin'
« Reply #1094 on: Sun, 08 February 2015, 11:45:19 »
i would totally be in for the lightsaver v2  :D

hoping that the next group buy will happen :)
Interest check will be started by taylordcraig after valentine's day.

Offline taylordcraig

« Reply #1095 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 12:08:20 »
Awesome, that's great news.

Hey I have a bit of a silly question.  Is it possible to arrange the lightsaver in the ISO layout? So far I have only seen it in ANSI. I use ISO and I would be ready to take the plunge for ANSI if ISO is impossible. In fact I might buy one of the ANSI PBT round 4 sets by Ivan that are about to close, in anticipation of using a future lightsaver. If iso is possible though... I would probably stick to it for the sake of the other family members using the keyboard.

I don't think lightsaver can do ISO, RedScarf3 is the same layout but can do iso.

Offline bianco

« Reply #1096 on: Mon, 09 February 2015, 22:22:02 »
any chance for the lightsaber plates to have the notches for easier removal of switch tops?

Offline elton5354

« Reply #1097 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 17:38:20 »
Does anybody have some spare Duck Blockers that they're willing to part with?  I'm looking for 5 of either the silver or black, or a combination of silver and black.  ;D

Actually I have 4 of each colour that I never used..

any chance for the lightsaber plates to have the notches for easier removal of switch tops?

I'll ask

Offline blackkat

« Reply #1098 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 18:49:43 »

Actually I have 4 of each colour that I never used..

I will take them of of your hands if you're willing to sell them  :thumb:

Offline bianco

« Reply #1099 on: Tue, 10 February 2015, 23:35:50 »

I'll ask

thanks Elton
crossing my fingers!