geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] Switch Mousepad (complete)

<< < (3/24) > >>

jchan94:

--- Quote from: jaffers on Fri, 25 November 2016, 05:40:50 ---Very nice, will be picking one of these up. Do you plan to have these stocked indefinitely?

--- End quote ---

Unfortuantely, no indefinite stock. If this design becomes popular, I think we will find another distribution method to make it cheaper :)

stillzman:
no more black/blue with white print? :(

captsis:
should have included a Smallfry avatar on it somewhere

jchan94:
Sorry we ran out of colors. We'll do a new run in 2017 with different colors but retain our popular colors here as well.

I'll probably add Grey and purple as a choice.

Lastly, the manufacturer informed me of shipment between 12-1 and 12-4. Transit is estimated to be 10 days.

mll8394:

--- Quote from: jchan94 on Mon, 28 November 2016, 23:43:46 ---Sorry we ran out of colors. We'll do a new run in 2017 with different colors but retain our popular colors here as well.

I'll probably add Grey and purple as a choice.

Lastly, the manufacturer informed me of shipment between 12-1 and 12-4. Transit is estimated to be 10 days.

--- End quote ---

OMG. Glad to hear that it's happening again next year. Feel bad about missing this GB cause of MD lol  :)) :)) Would love to get my hands on those grey ones as well. Hoping that the new colors for round 2 would be nice as well  ;D ;D

Wish XDA would have round 2 as well just like this one  :-* :)) :p ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version