Author Topic: [SPRiT] R1 R2 (Shipping 92% Completed)  (Read 1783568 times)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Re: <SPRiT Model 1 2 3> = (Under Shipping)
« Reply #3600 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 21:47:10 »
Just a heads up, there are still quite a bit of people that have been receiving their items or received their items already and just aren't posting that they got their orders from Sprit.  :thumb:

Ya, people have been getting boards and cases.  For example, here are some people sharing their sprit builds: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=53618.0

BTW, the quality of the boards he is producing is awesome.  Beautiful quality boards...

Offline tbc

« Reply #3601 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 23:11:35 »
if this is 'on the fence'...what exactly do you plan on doing when you 'cross the line'?

you talk like a terrorist dude....THIS IS NOTHING.  TOMORROW, I WILL CUT OFF 10 HEADS!!!!

pls

EDIT:

seriously cut it out.

you're wasting people's time.  don't be surprised if you're cut off from GBs in the future.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2015, 23:13:40 by tbc »
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #3602 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 23:24:29 »
if this is 'on the fence'...what exactly do you plan on doing when you 'cross the line'?

you talk like a terrorist dude....THIS IS NOTHING.  TOMORROW, I WILL CUT OFF 10 HEADS!!!!

pls

EDIT:

seriously cut it out.

you're wasting people's time.  don't be surprised if you're cut off from GBs in the future.

Lol, are we seriously jumping to hyperbole and equating this with terrorism? Lol. Incredible.

>don't be surprised if you're cut off from GBs in the future.

GH has such a victim blaming complex. Only person who should be cut off from GB's is Sprit himself... like he was in the Korean community.

Nonetheless, we'll see. The message he posted was essentially identical to December 2014, and hardly anyone listed in that message received anything, despite the "shipping tomorrow."

I love how everyone is ignoring that blatant line.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2015, 23:27:18 by limitz »
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline tbc

« Reply #3603 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 23:28:37 »

pls

EDIT:

seriously cut it out.

Lol, are we seriously jumping to hyperbole and equating this with terrorism? Lol. Incredible.

>don't be surprised if you're cut off from GBs in the future.

GH has such a victim blaming complex. Only person who should be cut off from GB's is Sprit himself... like he was in the Korean community.

no.  analogy.  i said you were like a terrorist.

'need to prove to me' - this is obvious right?

'on the fence' - pretending that you haven't actually done anything yet, so you can't be blamed, yet saying that you will if you disapprove in the future...

trust me, even if sprit is wrong, you haven't been good in any way either.  ALTHOUGH A TERRORIST WOULD NEVER ADMIT TO DOING ANYTHING WRONG.

get the point yet?

Offline limitz

• "the old gods stir and will not let me sleep..."
« Reply #3604 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 23:32:06 »
>no.  analogy.  i said you were like a terrorist.

This is laughable. You need to look up the definition of terrorism. No seriously. Google it. Hint, it shouldn't be used in conjunction with keyboards.

"On the fence" means I'm highly skeptical to what the outcome of this most recent Sprit interaction will turn out to be due to historical precedent, and his poor track record.

I'd love to be proven wrong, and in fact, hope Sprit does.
« Last Edit: Mon, 23 March 2015, 23:33:50 by limitz »
Mmm... machined aluminum

Offline tbc

« Reply #3605 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 23:36:35 »

This is laughable. You need to look up the definition of terrorism. No seriously. Google it. Hint, it shouldn't be used in conjunction with keyboards.

"On the fence" means I'm highly skeptical to what the outcome of this most recent Sprit interaction will turn out to be due to historical precedent, and his poor track record.

wait.

are you agreeing with me that you haven't been good in any way?

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
Re: &lt;SPRiT Model 1 2 3&gt; = (Under Shipping)
« Reply #3606 on: Mon, 23 March 2015, 23:48:08 »

BTW, your Korean sucks. That reads like English.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #3607 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 00:09:26 »
OK,  I got you guys' feelings.  The silly pics yesterday was just an head up. 

I will just focus on updating shipping list every week.  This will be a single guideline for now,  Not to publish individual vague promises.
Beside the weekly Reconfirmation group email,  separate personal emails may not get answered quickly.
All the simple parts orders had shipped out,  PCBs and Case related orders are under shipping.
Hope we see the end of this GB soon.  Thanks!   ;)
« Last Edit: Tue, 24 March 2015, 01:11:07 by sprit »

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #3608 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 01:38:00 »

I will just focus on updating shipping list every week.  This will be a single guideline for now,  Not to publish individual vague promises.
Beside the weekly Reconfirmation group email,  separate personal emails may not get answered quickly.
All the simple parts orders had shipped out,  PCBs and Case related orders are under shipping.

Great, thanks. Please confirm the item details as well as the address before shipping too, as there had been some changes.

Keep up the good efforts.

Offline TheMoonUnderWater

« Reply #3609 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 02:30:37 »

Thanks Sprit. Just to confirm you don't need to worry about soldering my 87% board. Hope that helps.

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #3610 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 03:57:36 »

:thumb:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3611 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 06:23:04 »

We love you sprit.  If you want to post some light hearted fun, don't let these meanies stop you.  :)

Offline archer

« Reply #3612 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 08:36:17 »

We love you sprit.  If you want to post some light hearted fun, don't let these meanies stop you.  :)
Agreed, glad to see you back and well, Sprit  :thumb:

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #3613 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 08:44:11 »

Honestly, that's the best post I could hope from you. Thx for having this attitude right now.  :thumb:
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline fuus

• All Year Christmas!
« Reply #3614 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 18:16:01 »
Good Guy Sprit  :thumb: Keep up the good work
Filco - Browns

Past: Ergodox - Reds / IBM SSK / Spirit 87% - Clears / Dell AT101W

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3615 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 06:49:14 »
I have just received a shipping update from Sprit.
Pictures of my stuff have been sent and I just got a picture of the sent package this morning.
My springs and board are on their way here and I am so glad that this is turning out alright.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #3616 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 07:09:13 »
I have just received a shipping update from Sprit.
Pictures of my stuff have been sent and I just got a picture of the sent package this morning.
My springs and board are on their way here and I am so glad that this is turning out alright.
Fantastic news!  :)

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
  • Location: The Geek Symphosion :::::: Mechanical Engineering ::: Alta Magna Uniforma :::::: 哀吾生之須臾羨長江之無窮 ::
« Reply #3617 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 08:32:54 »
Hello! 
After dinner, I am sending the Track Infos for this week.
I will post the Weekly Update on Sunday.
Hope We see the end of the long journey soon!    >:D 

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3618 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 08:33:55 »
Hello! 
After dinner, I am sending The Track for this week.
Hope We see the end of long journey soon!    >:D 

Awesome, keep it up!

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #3619 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 11:06:10 »
Hello! 
After dinner, I am sending the Track Infos for this week.
I will post the Weekly Update on Sunday.
Hope We see the end of the long journey soon!    >:D 

Thanks, hoping to receive my shipping info sooner. ;)

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #3620 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 11:57:28 »
I have just received a shipping update from Sprit. Pictures of my stuff have been sent and I just got a picture of the sent package this morning.

Same here with me. In the last days I received several E-Mails from sprit. He said my stuff is shipped now and I’ve got a tracking nr. When the stuff is finally in my hands, I will give you guys notice.
« Last Edit: Fri, 27 March 2015, 12:18:43 by Eszett »

Offline DanielT

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3621 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 13:03:00 »
I'm so happy to see things starting to move again :thumb: The SPRiT 60% is one of the nicest boards I own :)
Semnătura lu’ pește prăjit ....

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3622 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 15:08:02 »
I'm so happy to see things starting to move again :thumb: The SPRiT 60% is one of the nicest boards I own :)

Ya, these boards are great quality.  That is probably why he bought the license to produce them...  :)

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #3623 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 03:51:38 »
I have just received a shipping update from Sprit. Pictures of my stuff have been sent and I just got a picture of the sent package this morning.

Same here with me. In the last days I received several E-Mails from sprit. He said my stuff is shipped now and I’ve got a tracking nr. When the stuff is finally in my hands, I will give you guys notice.

Please do. We shall wait for your picture... When did you pay?

Offline Eszett

• Supporting the communities Geekhack & Deskthority
« Reply #3624 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 08:03:31 »
@fatchoi I paid around May / June 2014. In comparision to others here I “thank and rejoicenot until having the product in hands. I recommend that attitude.
« Last Edit: Sat, 28 March 2015, 08:20:03 by Eszett »

Offline cookiesowns

« Reply #3625 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 18:40:34 »
@fatchoi I paid around May / June 2014. In comparision to others here I “thank and rejoicenot until having the product in hands. I recommend that attitude.

:(

Is it selfish to ask Sprit to ship my order first? It's a little bit scary given the commotion around the area, and I think it would be good to have one of the larger orders be shipped out first, so people know Sprit is able to keep his word.

I have just over $1000 worth of items from Sprit. 2 87%'s, 2 110%'s, cases, plates, switches, full set of springs, LED's.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3626 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 20:03:49 »
Hello!
I am considering several big size orders to ship in 2 times, because 60% and 110% are difficult to pack together in a box. Some of the small parts are shipped to them during the springs proxy GB, or direct from  me. Need to discuss in email soon.
Thank you!

Offline FrostyToast

• Litshoard
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3627 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 20:07:39 »

March 20 2014 is when I made the payment.
Quote from: elton5354
I don't need anymore keyboards

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #3628 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 20:10:33 »

Still faster than the GH60.  More updates too.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3629 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 20:33:09 »

Still faster than the GH60.  More updates too.
True. And he is getting stuff out.

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #3630 on: Sat, 28 March 2015, 23:54:28 »

Same here with me. In the last days I received several E-Mails from sprit. He said my stuff is shipped now and I�ve got a tracking nr. When the stuff is finally in my hands, I will give you guys notice.

I first paid early December 2013... (though subsequently made a few others by adding on stuff...)

Hello!
I am considering several big size orders to ship in 2 times, because 60% and 110% are difficult to pack together in a box. Some of the small parts are shipped to them during the springs proxy GB, or direct from  me. Need to discuss in email soon.
Thank you!

My shipment should be pretty small. But if you have got any problem with one of the items, please discuss.  :thumb:

@fatchoi I paid around May / June 2014. In comparision to others here I �thank and rejoicenot until having the product in hands. I recommend that attitude.

:(

Is it selfish to ask Sprit to ship my order first? It's a little bit scary given the commotion around the area, and I think it would be good to have one of the larger orders be shipped out first, so people know Sprit is able to keep his word.

I have just over $1000 worth of items from Sprit. 2 87%'s, 2 110%'s, cases, plates, switches, full set of springs, LED's.

Same here, everyone wants his shipment first though. I've spent around 3xx or USD 400 on him too.

@fatchoi I paid around May / June 2014. In comparision to others here I �thank and rejoicenot until having the product in hands. I recommend that attitude.

Oh, I'm not sure what's his priority of shipping out stuff, as I paid earlier than you did. Perhaps your order is smaller than mine, as I have a few accessories as well as the 80% board + case.
Kindly post some photos when you got it.  :cool: I do hope you would have the products in hand soon.

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3631 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 09:00:35 »
Update Mar 29 

-  Address confirmed, Order details updated  :   Shipped, Track sent !  :   It takes 1-2 hrs to inspect and pack all the items, plus emails, Post office, Track sending  :
TH_,  Defect,  wackjobz,  asidjazz,  John Venture,  FrostyToast,  Eszett , mousesony     - packed, but lined up too long at Post on Friday afternoon, going to ship this week  : lilky,  twiddle 

-  Sending Group emails for Address, Order details & Latest changes,  Need to discuss thru emails,  and going to ship as many as possible,  this week and Next week : 
Grendel,  Xandr,  echo0,  JPG,  RSSonic92,  mashby,  ithinkim,  frogamic,  Melanic,  Hzza,  eyesmiles,  christkind,  WiNloSt,  AnalogBlu,  heissler,  Crabby_B,  Permeability,  echo0,  TheMoonUnderWater,  Signature, archer,  mooswa,  fatchoi,  pasph,  nuclearsandwich,  cookiesowns,  chocobunny     

-  Firmware  Update  Mar. 22  :  minor patch for a better compatibility  for MacOS    https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1256970#msg1256970 
https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1256970#msg1256970
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 March 2015, 10:23:28 by sprit »

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3632 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 09:03:27 »
*  Hello Guys! 
This Weekly Shipping Update will be a single Guideline for now.
To simplify all the efforts and works, and Not to publish individual vague promises.
Beside the weekly Reconfirmation group email,  separate individual emails may not get answered quickly.

*  The rules for the listing
based on the Order forms I have been working on, and the complexity of items.
All the simple parts orders have been shipped out,  the PCBs and Case related orders are under shipping.
Hope we see the end soon.  Thanks!   ;)

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #3633 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 09:22:53 »
Thank you Sprit! I'm excited to see my name soon too :]

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #3634 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 10:05:53 »
Update Mar 29 

-  Address confirmed, Order details updated  :   Shipped, Track sent !  :   It takes 1-2 hrs to inspect and pack all the items, plus emails, Post office, Track sending  :
TH_,  Defect,  wackjobz,  asidjazz,  John Venture,  FrostyToast,  Eszett , mousesony     - packed, but lined up too long at Post on Friday afternoon, going to ship this week  : lilky,  twiddle 

-  Sending Group emails for Address, Order details & Latest changes,  Need to discuss thru emails,  and going to ship as many as possible,  this week and Next week : 
Grendel,  Xandr,  echo0,  JPG,  RSSonic92,  mashby,  ithinkim,  frogamic,  Melanic,  Hzza,  eyesmiles,  christkind,  WiNloSt,  AnalogBlu,  heissler,  Crabby_B,  Permeability,  echo0,  TheMoonUnderWater,  Signature, archer,  mooswa,  fatchoi,  pasph,  chocobunny,  nuclearsandwich,  cookiesowns,  chocobunny     

-  Firmware  Update  Mar. 22  :  minor patch for a better compatibility  for MacOS    https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=50580.msg1256970#msg1256970 

Thanks. Excited to see my name too. ;)

Offline bianco

« Reply #3635 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 10:38:01 »
and the wait continues... 489 days.

Offline SigLogical

• 5 prototypes built
« Reply #3636 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 10:40:55 »
and the wait continues... 489 days.

singapore gotta wait  ;D (i'm still waiting too)
HHKB Pro Hybrid Type-S

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #3637 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 12:51:11 »
Update Mar 29 

Grendel,  Xandr,  echo0,  JPG,  RSSonic92,  mashby,  ithinkim,  frogamic,  Melanic,  Hzza,  eyesmiles,  christkind,  WiNloSt,  AnalogBlu,  heissler,  Crabby_B,  Permeability,  echo0,  TheMoonUnderWater,  Signature, archer,  mooswa,  fatchoi,  pasph,  nuclearsandwich,  cookiesowns,  chocobunny     

*  Hello Guys! 
This Weekly Shipping Update will be a single Guideline for now.
To simplify all the efforts and works, and Not to publish individual vague promises.
Beside the weekly Reconfirmation group email,  separate individual emails may not get answered quickly.

*  The rules for the listing
based on the Order forms I have been working on, and the complexity of items.
All the simple parts orders have been shipped out,  the PCBs and Case related orders are under shipping.
Hope we see the end soon.  Thanks!   ;)
Excellent updates sprit!  Great job.

Offline MrChunky

« Reply #3638 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 17:13:23 »
Update Mar 29 

I am impressed, and pleasantly surprised.  :thumb: Will be even more so when I see delivery pics and my name on the lists.

Offline DelKey

« Reply #3639 on: Sun, 29 March 2015, 21:15:15 »
Well, I hope this is the beginning of the end, but until my name is on the list followed by actual delivery- I remain aggravated. I paid in January of 2014 .

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3640 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 00:32:05 »
Well, I hope this is the beginning of the end, but until my name is on the list followed by actual delivery- I remain aggravated. I paid in January of 2014 .
Hi!  Delkey! 
Yours in my Form  :  PCBs, Plates, SWs, LEDs, Springs added...

Offline pasph

« Reply #3641 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 04:01:24 »
Mail replied
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life"

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3642 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:57:24 »
Mail replied
Big Thanks!    :thumb:
I am getting You Guys' answers,  I will review and answer back one by one very soon !

« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:59:30 by sprit »

Offline kakakowie

• Make Love not War
« Reply #3643 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 05:59:17 »
Sprit could we get an idea of the amount of orders left to fulfill?

Offline sprit

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #3644 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 06:01:41 »
Hello !  definitely far less than 100, a little bit more than 50 shippings!     :'(

* added : Because Stabs, Springs, R2 orders had been added since last January,  I am working on two Forms, comparing later changes, etc.
I see around 3-4 pages left to ship further from now.    The 60% small R2 GB to meet the MOQ had all shipped out by Dec.  Springs GB too.
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2015, 06:18:17 by sprit »

Offline kakakowie

• Make Love not War
« Reply #3645 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 06:02:42 »
Hello !  definitely less than 100, a little bit more than 50 shippings!     :'(
Ok thanks! Hang in there!

Offline fatchoi

« Reply #3646 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 07:53:13 »
Hello !  definitely far less than 100, a little bit more than 50 shippings!     :'(

* added : Because Stabs, Springs, R2 orders had been added since last January,  I am working on two Forms, comparing later changes, etc.
I see around 3-4 pages left to ship further from now.    The 60% small R2 GB to meet the MOQ had all shipped out by Dec.  Springs GB too.

Hi Sprit, have you emailed me yet? Perhaps I should be more patient 8-)

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #3647 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:20:04 »
Just got my mail. Answered it. Thx for coming back Sprit.
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline DelKey

« Reply #3648 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 08:45:11 »

Hi!  Delkey! 
Yours in my Form  :  PCBs, Plates, SWs, LEDs, Springs added...

Thank you for responding here and via Pm. I await with cautious hope for notification and delivery.
« Last Edit: Mon, 30 March 2015, 09:44:00 by DelKey »

Offline xandr

« Reply #3649 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 09:20:42 »

Mail received and replied to.
Sprit 60% w/MX Clear in DuckMini V2 case | Matias Quiet Pro (office)