Author Topic: Post your Topre Keyboard  (Read 2618695 times)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
Re: Post your Topre Keyboard
« Reply #5050 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 16:24:18 »
Show Image

Added the gamer set today. I also swapped 55g domes in and am loving it.

but... da pics. where r dey?

edit: just realized you image tagged an link, but the wrong one, son ~ Good lookin' kid you got there.
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 April 2015, 16:26:09 by VesperSAINT »

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #5051 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 16:29:00 »
Show Image

Show Image

edit: just realized you image tagged an link, but the wrong one, son ~ Good lookin' kid you got there.
Not sure what happened, but I fixed it now.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #5052 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 21:00:01 »
Show Image

Show Image

Not sure what happened, but I fixed it now.

Classy lookin' board, yo. LIKE!

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • All the truth in the world is held in stories.
« Reply #5053 on: Wed, 22 April 2015, 21:16:26 »
All of you and your 55g HHKBs....

Why you do dis to me?

Tempting me to rip apart my beautiful RF87.....

wuwuwuwu   :'( :'( :'(

DOU****E!?
null

Offline Tigermelon

« Reply #5054 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 15:31:00 »
Managed to pick up a blank type-s with blank pink arrow cluster/esc for 300usd. Too hyped, had to post, pics will be up once it arrives. Finally joining the oneness.

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5055 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 15:41:46 »
Show Image

Is it me or the purple Fn is darker than the other one?

Silenced Novatouch w/ Hack'd by Geeks

Sold: Ducky Zero Shine (Brown) | Poker 2 (Blue) | HHKB 55g Type-S

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #5056 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 15:51:38 »
Show Image

Is it me or the purple Fn is darker than the other one?
They are the same color IRL. The lighting was bad, and it was hard to photograph.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #5057 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 17:44:39 »
All of you and your 55g HHKBs....

Why you do dis to me?

Tempting me to rip apart my beautiful RF87.....

wuwuwuwu   :'( :'( :'(

DOU****E!?
Show Image

Offline illitirit

« Reply #5058 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 23:22:43 »
Does anyone know where to get 10th anniversary RF 87u keycap sets?

I love the look but I havnt been able to find anything near it.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #5059 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 23:23:22 »

You'd have to buy the keyboard. Widebasket has a couple on eBay for ~$400.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #5060 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 23:26:47 »

Are those being made especially for Leopold or something? At first I thought they had unearthed some old stock of them, but now that they keep replenishing it, I'm starting to think otherwise.
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #5061 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 23:28:44 »

Are those being made especially for Leopold or something? At first I thought they had unearthed some old stock of them, but now that they keep replenishing it, I'm starting to think otherwise.

I have no idea. I imagine they are just old unsold stock, but who knows. I wish they had a 10th anniversary 55g silent model though. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #5062 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 00:23:39 »
They are indeed still being manufactured for Leopold (the date on the plate from my ANSI one is November 2014). The new shipment they got in April 3rd should have March manufacturing stickers on them.

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #5063 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 02:47:05 »
Just got this baby home :) Found it used and SUPER dirty for $115!

Next to my old main keyboard

Not 100% sure I will keep it, not sure if topre is for me. Most likely end up trying to trade it for a HHKB
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5064 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 04:52:46 »
Show Image

First World Problems

SO Goooooood!  :thumb:

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #5065 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 07:22:56 »
I have no idea. I imagine they are just old unsold stock, but who knows. I wish they had a 10th anniversary 55g silent model though. I'd buy that in a heartbeat.

Buy a silenced variable weight board and the 55g board, swap the plate over with the plungers still installed, and then sell the non-silenced variable weight you just created.  It should only cost $800 up front and then you can recoup half of it when you sell the other  :))

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #5066 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 07:24:11 »
Show Image

First World Problems

I dun see no problems here

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5067 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 07:41:31 »
Here is my 55g HHKB Type-S:

Sorry Vesper but I'm not a big fan of the 55g so far. Way too mushy for me compared to 45g Novatouch. I barely don't hear the thock sound on it. The space bar is rattling I'll add some thick grease so it gets really quiet. I feel it is a bit too heavy for me as on a daily basis. I'll give it some time and I'll see how it goes.

I love the RF orange key. Looks nice with the 2-tone basic set. Powder Puff Purple Fn on his to join the orange key. Looking forward to the color mix. :D

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #5068 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 07:44:34 »

Show Image

Sorry Vesper but I'm not a big fan of the 55g so far. Way too mushy for me compared to 45g Novatouch. I barely don't hear the thock sound on it. The space bar is rattling I'll add some thick grease so it gets really quiet. I feel it is a bit too heavy for me as on a daily basis. I'll give it some time and I'll see how it goes.

I love the RF orange key. Looks nice with the 2-tone basic set. Powder Puff Purple Fn on his to join the orange key. Looking forward to the color mix. :D
Looks really nice ngt! That orange goes really well.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #5069 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 08:51:33 »

Heyo!

No need to be sorry :P My HHKB currently is sporting 45g domes for alphas and 55g for mods :P Everything seems to feel slightly stiffer in the HHKB compared to the Realforce. Might have to do with the profile/angle, or the lack of plate. 55g may be too a lil' too stiff for alphas in the HHKB for me too :P  55g is super snappy in the HHKB and really fun, more so than the Realforce, but I think it was designed for a plate.

I believe (I have been told by multiple sources) the mushy-ness is a result of the Type-S plungers being the standard Black plungers with padding but without reduced thickness of the plunger base to compensate for the pad. This results in the dome being already somewhat depressed, and reducing the maximum tactile feedback of the dome (making it feel more linear than tactile). The same thing follows for Type-S with 45g. Many people have said the Type-S feels lighter/less stiff than stock HHKB. The Realforce Silent Purple plungers have a thinner plunger base (longer stem) so that the base thickness + padding is the same thickness as a stock Black plunger. Also, the Realforce Purple plunger base is a round shape, while the Black plungers have more of a rounded square base.

You barely hearing the thock though is the padding in the Type-S, not the 55g domes.

Lubing will help with the spacebar rattling, but from my experience, it has more to do with the stabilizers not being snug in the stem hole. My remedy was using tape to fill that up. Let me know if lubing doesn't help you.
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2015, 09:13:08 by VesperSAINT »

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5070 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 10:13:08 »

Heyo!

No need to be sorry My HHKB currently is sporting 45g domes for alphas and 55g for mods Everything seems to feel slightly stiffer in the HHKB compared to the Realforce. Might have to do with the profile/angle, or the lack of plate. 55g may be too a lil' too stiff for alphas in the HHKB for me too   55g is super snappy in the HHKB and really fun, more so than the Realforce, but I think it was designed for a plate.

I believe (I have been told by multiple sources) the mushy-ness is a result of the Type-S plungers being the standard Black plungers with padding but without reduced thickness of the plunger base to compensate for the pad. This results in the dome being already somewhat depressed, and reducing the maximum tactile feedback of the dome (making it feel more linear than tactile). The same thing follows for Type-S with 45g. Many people have said the Type-S feels lighter/less stiff than stock HHKB. The Realforce Silent Purple plungers have a thinner plunger base (longer stem) so that the base thickness + padding is the same thickness as a stock Black plunger. Also, the Realforce Purple plunger base is a round shape, while the Black plungers have more of a rounded square base.

You barely hearing the thock though is the padding in the Type-S, not the 55g domes.

Lubing will help with the spacebar rattling, but from my experience, it has more to do with the stabilizers not being snug in the stem hole. My remedy was using tape to fill that up. Let me know if lubing doesn't help you.
Maybe the Type-S is not for me. I prefer the result I had using Spicebar's mod.

I'll keep the board a bit so Azhdar can try it but I don't think I'll keep it as Topre for me is defined by his tactility. So no tactility = no point keeping it. I'll put the domes in my Novatouch when I'll have the time to see how it feels on a metal plate.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #5071 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 10:21:26 »
This is encouraging:
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5072 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 10:25:50 »
null

Offline sorijealut

• steam
« Reply #5073 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 13:29:59 »
Show Image

Ah the perfect beauty! Someone better get on this quick  :-X
I wish I could buy that off ya but I'm watching my funds as well lol.
GLWS  :thumb:

This is encouraging:
Show Image

This is amazing! Can't believe they asked this question  :eek: and there's so many good responses on there.

Offline cooldiscretion

• Convicted guilty of being totally rad.
« Reply #5074 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 15:03:23 »
Show Image

Somebody is gonna be a lucky guy when they get that.

Offline btctopre

« Reply #5075 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 15:16:52 »
Yeah, the value he was giving for the price was very generous (55g Type-S w/ Digilog + Pexon Cable + Brocap for $425 shipped). When I made mine, I felt it was definitely the best combination possible that I had tried out of all the possible combinations for Topre TKL (55g was just too heavy for my joints though).

Though he shouldn't have tainted it with that pleb Cherry sticker ;)

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #5076 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 19:53:53 »
Yeah, the value he was giving for the price was very generous (55g Type-S w/ Digilog + Pexon Cable + Brocap for $425 shipped). When I made mine, I felt it was definitely the best combination possible that I had tried out of all the possible combinations for Topre TKL (55g was just too heavy for my joints though).

Though he shouldn't have tainted it with that pleb Cherry sticker ;)
It just needs the  anniversary keycaps and it would be the perfect Realforce  :)

Offline Sygaldry

• Edema Ruh
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #5077 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 20:10:29 »
Thanks for all the compliments lol

The Cherry sticker was there for irony. Easily removed =p

Anyway... the board sold in less than 2 hours.

Will be hard to let it go  :'(
null

Offline Cafeine

• GeekZone
« Reply #5078 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 18:50:59 »
My Topre family is complete...
HHKB Type-S ordered, with black blank keycaps + CTRL / Enter color pack + RF 23 U keypad. Going to Japan in 2 weeks so I used a friend to prepare all that @ amazon.co.jp. Then I'll use at least one day in Tokyo to hunt for some "other" Topre stuff. I'm also preparing some questions for Topre to understand WTF IS WRONG WITH THEM. Leopold exclusive models (Realforce 10y) should be sold in Japan too. :/
Own : HHKB Type-S | Leopold FC660C (x2 - 1st Gen & 2014 silenced) | RealForce 87U TKL (55g uniform) | RF 23U | Minila Air MX Blue
Sold : RealForce 88UB 45g | Leopold FC660M (MX Clear) | Filco MJ2 TKL (MX Brown) |  KeyCool 84 (MX Black) | CodeKeyboard TKL (MX Clear)

Offline SeeThruHead

« Reply #5079 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 19:38:06 »
Just started on the topre bandwagon.
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 April 2015, 19:44:23 by SeeThruHead »

Painted QFR          Poker 2

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5080 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 01:06:54 »
98557-0
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline btctopre

« Reply #5081 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 01:15:56 »
(Attachment Link)
rowdy... don't do your hhkb like that, please clean it ;) good looking combination though  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5082 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 02:04:27 »
(Attachment Link)
rowdy... don't do your hhkb like that, please clean it ;) good looking combination though  :thumb:

Although I keep it covered, I have to admit that it hasn't been used for at least a month since I got my SSKs.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #5083 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 02:38:17 »
Mah Xpost!!!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #5084 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 03:08:27 »

Offline Cafeine

• GeekZone
« Reply #5085 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 08:57:47 »
Yep, can't fight it. The sexyness of those HHKB / RF is endless. :D   
Own : HHKB Type-S | Leopold FC660C (x2 - 1st Gen & 2014 silenced) | RealForce 87U TKL (55g uniform) | RF 23U | Minila Air MX Blue
Sold : RealForce 88UB 45g | Leopold FC660M (MX Clear) | Filco MJ2 TKL (MX Brown) |  KeyCool 84 (MX Black) | CodeKeyboard TKL (MX Clear)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #5086 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 10:09:33 »
Show Image

Digilog.. Niceeee man!  :cool:

This is encouraging:
Show Image

holyyyy ****t.. I know people use Novatouch stems but I still cant use anything except Topre keycaps.. Omg the neeeed!  :eek:

Show Image

That looks damn good man!  :thumb:

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #5087 on: Sun, 26 April 2015, 10:10:04 »
Show Image

OH!!! I love it!!! Not much sexier than a blacked out RF with Reaper in tow!!!

Got some orange and grey/white keys in... figured I'd throw on some color!!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5088 on: Mon, 27 April 2015, 05:58:08 »
Show Image

OH!!! I love it!!! Not much sexier than a blacked out RF with Reaper in tow!!!

Got some orange and grey/white keys in... figured I'd throw on some color!!!
Show Image

Show Image

The orange highlights - a very nice touch! :)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5089 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 02:08:59 »
Cool looking board. The pink and purple go well with each other but I feel like the red trans Fn does not match them well.

Trans red fn is an eyesore there. Fix it. Thanks. :P

haha yeah it doesn't really match this setup, but i love that cap. :)

I looked again and it is still bothering me. I'm going to hunt down a (retail priced) replacement and get it for you. :P
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #5090 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 02:37:39 »
Cool looking board. The pink and purple go well with each other but I feel like the red trans Fn does not match them well.

I looked again and it is still bothering me. I'm going to hunt down a (retail priced) replacement and get it for you. :P

haha, you're either too very kind, or it really, really, really bugs you.  or both. :)
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #5091 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 02:58:30 »

haha, you're either too very kind, or it really, really, really bugs you.  or both. :)

I'm not a nice person.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #5092 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 03:25:22 »
ultimate ctrl.
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #5093 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 03:27:19 »
ultimate ctrl.
Show Image

hello beautiful!!!

Offline Ngt

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #5094 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:22:20 »
ultimate ctrl.
Show Image
-

Really cool board! The red control makes it awesome. Blank and one hard color. I love simplicity and you got it right!  :thumb:

Offline Infrared

« Reply #5095 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 07:34:27 »
This is encouraging:
Show Image

OMG CANT WAIT!!!! Hopefully they actually make them tho..
White Fc660c

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #5096 on: Tue, 28 April 2015, 17:05:51 »
Throwback to warm summer days ^-^

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #5097 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 02:46:27 »
Throwback to warm summer days ^-^

Show Image

Love it, clean and sexy.

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #5098 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 04:32:17 »
Damn, I'm going to need to some therapy... I'm tempted to go out and find a Novatouch and do the transplant. My quest for the perfect modded HHKB is a death trap.

After I spend all that money on the novatouch, I'll have to start investing in mx keycap sets, it's an endless pit. I can't escape. My quest for  my dream HHKB is scaring me.

And I'm going to want to trade my topre artisans for mx variants.... Hoff, hold me.  :-\

Offline Belfong

« Reply #5099 on: Wed, 29 April 2015, 04:43:01 »
I wonder why Hoff is the go to person for 'hugs' and holding!