Author Topic: LF recommendations: Decent in-stock dark ABS caps for an Alice  (Read 2072 times)

Offline WholesomeDucky

• lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh bread
I have my first GMK set on the way, GMK Laser: Synthwave coming in December. Traditionally I've always been a PBT guy, but I want to try some more ABS so I can really appreciate the good things about GMK when they come in.

Are there any in-stock ABS caps from the lesser known brands that are decent? Preferably a darker color, as they'll be going on a matte black Alice.

Just something I can mess around with for the next few months. Can be blanks, or whatever, really. Thought about maybe polishing them to see how I like the look, as that's something I'm thinking about doing once the GMK caps start to shine.
12 years of spending money on typing

"Name checks out" -Kustoms, 2020

Discord:wholesomeducky
Inbox always open, for whatever reason.

Offline Pylon

Re: LF recommendations: Decent in-stock dark ABS caps for an Alice
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 21 July 2020, 12:24:11 »
How much do you want to spend?

Keyreative blanks is one option, and they're Cherry profile so you can run them with your GMK set later. They're out of stock in most colors unfortunately, but still a solid option.

Offline WholesomeDucky

• lemme get uhhhhhhhhhhhhh bread
Re: LF recommendations: Decent in-stock dark ABS caps for an Alice
« Reply #2 on: Tue, 21 July 2020, 13:41:06 »
I ended up picking up a GMK set (sky dolch + ocean dolch, they kept all the darker keys and are selling me the lighter ones to essentially make a monochrome sky dolch set) from someone on r/mm. Eventually I am going to want to try GMK anyway, so i figure this will be a good way to break the ice on it.
12 years of spending money on typing

"Name checks out" -Kustoms, 2020

Discord:wholesomeducky
Inbox always open, for whatever reason.