Author Topic: [GB] GRAY COD67 60%Custom Keyboard【GB sold out】  (Read 58375 times)

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
Re: [GB] GRAY COD67 60%Custom Keyboard
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 21:41:02 »
Is there any way I could purchase the customization service without paying the extra shipping fee?

Sure, all you have to do is place the customization service and the COD67 itself within ONE order :)

Offline vtachkov

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 22:30:42 »
Is there any way I could purchase the customization service without paying the extra shipping fee?

Sure, all you have to do is place the customization service and the COD67 itself within ONE order :)

Ahh I totally forgot about that. What if you've already placed your order for the base kit?

Offline 69420swag

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 22:37:30 »
Are the underglow LEDS fully programmable or just the shown colors?

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #53 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 23:25:22 »

Ahh I totally forgot about that. What if you've already placed your order for the base kit?

PM me your order and i will refund you, then you can place a new order

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 06 March 2018, 23:26:49 »
Are the underglow LEDS fully programmable or just the shown colors?

programmable  ;)

Offline 69420swag

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 04:43:39 »
Assuming the GB ends before March 18, does that mean production starts sooner? :) Excited for my board

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #56 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 10:50:38 »
I think it has not been mentioned in this thread but I assume that Stabilizers are not provided/included in this GB? zFrontier website has not mentioned it as well.

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline hellianne

« Reply #57 on: Wed, 07 March 2018, 16:46:24 »
I'm planning on doing a split spacebar build, are there any pics with that layout or of just the PCB? I chose the default plate (2.25 shift) for my order, just hoping that works! Also interested in hearing if stabilizers are included. I haven't really seen many builds go with 3u spacebars so I'm trying to get a parts list together.

Offline LevelSteam

« Reply #58 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 20:05:50 »
Damn, I want one of these so badly because the white MAO version would match my Phanteks Evolv Enthoo case perfectly, but it would be close to $300 for what I want and I already have eight boards....why do I do this?

Offline vtachkov

« Reply #59 on: Thu, 08 March 2018, 20:51:44 »

Sent you a PM.

Offline LevelSteam

« Reply #60 on: Fri, 09 March 2018, 22:37:48 »
So I placed my order, but I didn't see anywhere on zfrontier's site to make a note of the nameplate customization. I was hoping to get a plain top without the nameplate spot hollowed out like what was mentioned earlier here. Who would I message/email about that?

Offline Peppermint216

« Reply #61 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 01:29:36 »
So I placed my order, but I didn't see anywhere on zfrontier's site to make a note of the nameplate customization. I was hoping to get a plain top without the nameplate spot hollowed out like what was mentioned earlier here. Who would I message/email about that?
I pmed Airpotter with my order number, he said he would make a  note of it. I also emailed  alex.lin@zfrontier.com to leave a note on my order just to make sure.

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #62 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 09:35:05 »

Are you sure they can make it that way? If so, I want that too. lol

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #63 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 10:07:03 »

Sent you a PM.

replied

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #64 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 10:08:56 »

Shoot an email to support@zfrontier.com with your Order No. included and i will help you with that!

Sure you can do that! Just send us an email and I will attach a note to your order!

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #65 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 10:37:20 »
I think it has not been mentioned in this thread but I assume that Stabilizers are not provided/included in this GB? zFrontier website has not mentioned it as well.

check out this link from one of the R1 users http://www.zfrontier.com/post/detail/3922

I believe you will need 2 3u stabs and the kit will not have stabs included. You can find them on taobao tho

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #66 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 11:17:45 »

Shoot an email to support@zfrontier.com with your Order No. included and i will help you with that!

Sure you can do that! Just send us an email and I will attach a note to your order!

That's great! I sent an email and have already been replied that it's been added as a note to my order. Thanks for the quick update!

Offline vtachkov

« Reply #67 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 11:18:20 »

Sent you a PM.

replied

Hey ScrambledEggz, sorry but I don't see a response in my inbox.

Offline LevelSteam

« Reply #68 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 13:22:15 »
Emails sent! Thanks for the help.

Hope these end up coming in that wood box too. That would be sweet.

Offline unzer

« Reply #69 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 13:40:42 »

check out this link from one of the R1 users http://www.zfrontier.com/post/detail/3922

I believe you will need 2 3u stabs and the kit will not have stabs included. You can find them on taobao tho

Do I need 3u stabs if I'm not doing split spacebar? No, right?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 13:58:53 »

nope
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #71 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 14:39:41 »

nope

Then what do you use, nothing?

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #72 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 17:00:38 »

I also didn't see a place to buy an extra PCB on the site. Is it possible to add that to the add-ons item on the site? I'd likely buy another PCB and plate if available.

Thanks

Offline Anaconda

« Reply #73 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 17:06:42 »
Does the 2,25 left shift support an 1,25 shift for iso? there is one image from taobao that shows it supported?
191227-0

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #74 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 19:57:56 »

Ahhhh... It was late at night and I must have messed things up, I quote the wrong person :(

No dont need 3u stabs if you are not splitting your spacebar

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #75 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 19:58:14 »
I'm planning on doing a split spacebar build, are there any pics with that layout or of just the PCB? I chose the default plate (2.25 shift) for my order, just hoping that works! Also interested in hearing if stabilizers are included. I haven't really seen many builds go with 3u spacebars so I'm trying to get a parts list together.

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #76 on: Sat, 10 March 2018, 20:10:40 »
Does the 2,25 left shift support an 1,25 shift for iso? there is one image from taobao that shows it supported?
(Attachment Link)

Yes it does support ISO enter and 1.25+1 split for the left shift on 2.25u configuration:) as confirmed by airpotter himself
« Last Edit: Sat, 10 March 2018, 20:13:10 by zF_ScrambledEggz »

Offline bball2

« Reply #77 on: Mon, 12 March 2018, 23:57:20 »
Hello, big fan of the Warriors :thumb:Like your offensive super fire and defensive mobility.. :D
But there are some bad news, that is, the laser radium carvings can only be carved monochromatic :(, refer to this picture
Show Image

And the golden blue is a little chromatic aberration with the yellow and blue of the warriors.

For sure, how about something like this?

191431-0

Offline AIRPOTTER

• Owner of Gray Studio
« Reply #78 on: Tue, 13 March 2018, 06:35:27 »
Hello, big fan of the Warriors :thumb:Like your offensive super fire and defensive mobility.. :D
But there are some bad news, that is, the laser radium carvings can only be carved monochromatic :(, refer to this picture
Show Image

And the golden blue is a little chromatic aberration with the yellow and blue of the warriors.

(Attachment Link)

Aye~!
That's the effect.

Offline unzer

Re: [GB] GRAY COD67 60%Custom Keyboard【GB sold out】
« Reply #79 on: Tue, 20 March 2018, 10:04:57 »
Hey!
Where do I send the logo for customization?

Offline Anaconda

« Reply #80 on: Wed, 21 March 2018, 20:32:06 »
When do I get an email detailing the customization options for the weight and nameplate?

Offline DePulse

« Reply #81 on: Fri, 30 March 2018, 11:45:37 »
Hello! I ordered one of these and I was hoping if I can have my top case customized to a no name plate slot? I’m really looking forward to having the smooth clean white MAO top only. Where can I discuss this? Hoping to get a reply soon. Thanks!  :)

Offline DePulse

« Reply #82 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 21:52:11 »
Any replies on my email/concern?  :(

Offline Visionaire

« Reply #83 on: Fri, 06 April 2018, 21:57:15 »
Show Image

(Attachment Link)

Aye~!
That's the effect.

Any updates?

Offline 69420swag

« Reply #84 on: Sat, 07 April 2018, 01:44:45 »

I'm pretty sure you had to tell them that before the GB ended, could be wrong tho. But they've probably already put in the order. If the first time you asked about not having the cutout was march 30 (your post in here) then you were way late as they GB ended on march 18. I don't know why you'd think you can change your order almost 2 weeks after the end of the GB.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 April 2018, 01:53:32 by 69420swag »

Offline DePulse

« Reply #85 on: Sat, 07 April 2018, 02:07:30 »

I'm pretty sure you had to tell them that before the GB ended, could be wrong tho. But they've probably already put in the order. If the first time you asked about not having the cutout was march 30 (your post in here) then you were way late as they GB ended on march 18. I don't know why you'd think you can change your order almost 2 weeks after the end of the GB.

It was just an inquiry anyways. I was just trying my luck if ever it's still possible.  :( anyways, I'm good with whatever I receive.

Offline 69420swag

« Reply #86 on: Sat, 07 April 2018, 02:56:38 »

It was just an inquiry anyways. I was just trying my luck if ever it's still possible.  :( anyways, I'm good with whatever I receive.
I honestly hope you can get exactly what you want buddy, just tryna level expectations tbh, I'm sure they'll get back soon :)
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 April 2018, 03:40:48 by 69420swag »

Offline vpr

« Reply #87 on: Sat, 07 April 2018, 11:05:28 »

If you want you could try sending an email along with your order number to alex.lin@zfrontier.com and 871138172@qq.com -- however according to an email that came out recently:

The COD67 boards are done CNC machining and are ready to be anodized!

That probably means it's too late at this point.

Offline 69420swag

« Reply #88 on: Sat, 07 April 2018, 14:23:43 »

That's awesome they are done machining already, where did you see that email, I haven't gotten one from them recently.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 April 2018, 14:27:03 by 69420swag »

Offline vpr

« Reply #89 on: Sat, 07 April 2018, 16:31:26 »

That's awesome they are done machining already, where did you see that email, I haven't gotten one from them recently.

Came for people who ordered customization -- I did order it because I wanted no nameplate, but was refunded saying I didn't need to pay for that. Guess my name stuck around for the email list though. See https://imgur.com/a/NYr1d

Offline 69420swag

« Reply #90 on: Sat, 07 April 2018, 16:42:04 »

Came for people who ordered customization -- I did order it because I wanted no nameplate, but was refunded saying I didn't need to pay for that. Guess my name stuck around for the email list though. See https://imgur.com/a/NYr1d

Awesome, I got no nameplate as well, really lookin forward to this board.

Offline DePulse

« Reply #91 on: Sun, 08 April 2018, 10:31:55 »

If you want you could try sending an email along with your order number to alex.lin@zfrontier.com and 871138172@qq.com -- however according to an email that came out recently:

Well it's fine if it it comes with the name plate. I can put a custom one just in case I decide to make one that fits the slot  :D Good news is that the boards are almost done!  :eek:

Offline zF_ScrambledEggz

• zFrontier
« Reply #92 on: Sun, 08 April 2018, 10:37:13 »
Yup guys! Airpotter is definitely doing this at light speed! We should expect them in late April or early May!

Be sure to send your design to alex.lin@zfrontier.com and 871138172 if you havent already!

Offline LevelSteam

« Reply #93 on: Sun, 08 April 2018, 21:25:11 »
Awesome! This is moving really quick :)

Offline DePulse

« Reply #94 on: Mon, 16 April 2018, 20:51:06 »
Any updates?  :eek: really excited!

Offline bball2

« Reply #95 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 23:08:56 »
Still aiming for a May ship date?

Offline DePulse

« Reply #96 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 00:28:10 »
I guess the aim date is moved?  :(

Offline OnceSavedGaming

« Reply #97 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 04:34:04 »
Where are you seeing that the date changed?

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Offline DePulse

« Reply #98 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 18:55:00 »

It was just a guess since they haven't given us updates since the last one. Well, end of the month is just around the corner.  :))

Offline OnceSavedGaming

« Reply #99 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 21:05:19 »

It was just a guess since they haven't given us updates since the last one. Well, end of the month is just around the corner.  :))
Well lets hope not. He was saying how they were doing really well on time