Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423245 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #950 on: Tue, 20 May 2014, 06:00:33 »
I saw an owl on the way home.

It was sitting on a street sign looking the other way.

Then it took off and I panicked, but it was only chasing a flying insect, and landed back on the street sign afterwards.

I took some pictures, but it was already dark and the flash lit up the street sign and reflected the crap out of anything else in the picture.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #951 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 21:59:47 »
Sold my leo numpad. Decided it needed to go after I had not used it once in the months that I had it
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #952 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 22:01:54 »
took ap world

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #953 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 22:06:59 »
Today (yesterday) I signed a lease on a duplex.   :eek:

Offline rosslerosa

• MF DOOM
« Reply #954 on: Wed, 21 May 2014, 23:05:54 »
I bought a Leopold 210tp from hwood34.

Just thought I would log it here for future use, and will update when I get it.

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #955 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 09:35:18 »
today i got real tired of kmiller8's ****

locked thread thatsthejoke.jpg lolololol we ****ing get it you don't like the mods
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #956 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 09:40:12 »
Today I spent the past two hours working out in the warehouse at work instead of working here in the office. Felt good to get away from my desk for a bit...
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #957 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 10:10:52 »
Went and looked at yet another house....blah.....

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #958 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 10:39:22 »

Ya, I was doing that this weekend...  Its frackin' stressful...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #959 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 10:40:12 »

Ya, I was doing that this weekend...  Its frackin' stressful...

I've been doing it for a few months now..... ???

Offline phoenix1234

« Reply #960 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 10:44:14 »
Just added a stainless steel plate to the Poker X (Poker 1) of my friend.
Poker X has a high quality PCB, it's thick and solid.

I like linear switches

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #961 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 19:42:54 »

Then it took off and I panicked, but it was only chasing a flying insect, and landed back on the street sign afterwards.

I took some pictures, but it was already dark and the flash lit up the street sign and reflected the crap out of anything else in the picture.

The above happened on Tuesday.

Wednesday night I saw what might have been the same owl perched on the same street sign looking at the same tree.

It flew off again, but didn't fly back this time.

Last night (Thursday) I saw it again, but time time it was perched on the power line crossing the road above the street sign.  Looking around I saw a second one on another nearby power line.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #962 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 21:50:40 »
use ****ty rubber dome on ap chinese test

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #963 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 21:53:37 »
I got my JD40 and replaced all the springs in its browns with 75g springs. Also I broke my toe, but that is less interesting. :rolleyes:

Offline Binge

• Island of Sandy Beaches
  • * Maker
  • With Gentle Time. I Feel Very Nice.
    • Hunger Work Studio
« Reply #964 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 21:57:08 »
I got my JD40 and replaced all the springs in its browns with 75g springs. Also I broke my toe, but that is less interesting. :rolleyes:

First the finger, then the toe, next he bruises a rib.
60% keyboards, 100% of the time.

"What the hell Jimmy?!  It was ruined before you even put it up there with your decrepit fingers."

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #965 on: Thu, 22 May 2014, 21:58:30 »

First the finger, then the toe, next he bruises a rib.
I didn't break my finger, there is just a huge gash on my hand. But yeah, I really need to stop injuring myself.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #966 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 04:43:49 »
Today I got lunch at Culver's and dinner at Five Guys.  Mmmmmmm, burgers...

Offline osi

« Reply #967 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 15:31:00 »
Removed the keys from the hhkb and cleaned underneath.

Also cleaned the keycaps before putting them back on the board. Not a real bath but with ESD screen cleaning wipes.

Brought the pop of color back to my white keys!

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #968 on: Fri, 23 May 2014, 16:01:15 »
Started to convert my music collection to 320kb/s MP3s, because my current setup and ears are too good for 128kb/s MP3 or worse 32kb/s WMA from times, when I didn't have enough HDD capacity and bandwidth. Good news, I'm enjoying some albums once again. Bad news, other albums were awfully mastered in the first place (like horrible bass on the Wishsides collection by Nightwish).

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #969 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 02:39:51 »
Started to convert my music collection to 320kb/s MP3s, because my current setup and ears are too good for 128kb/s MP3 or worse 32kb/s WMA from times, when I didn't have enough HDD capacity and bandwidth. Good news, I'm enjoying some albums once again. Bad news, other albums were awfully mastered in the first place (like horrible bass on the Wishsides collection by Nightwish).

Oooof.  That's just brutal.  :P  I've got a song that's probably around 32kbps because it was so long that it had to be ****ty to keep the file size reasonable.  It's quite unfortunate...

Glad to hear you're upgrading though, the jump to 320 is fairly significant.   :thumb:

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #970 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 02:43:44 »
lossless or gtfo.
This is geekhack not ****hack
 :D

hue hue hue hue hue

Offline feizor

« Reply #971 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 02:46:11 »
lossless or gtfo.

hue hue hue hue hue

lossless or gtfo.

hue hue hue hue hue

Very blunt but I agree.

Today I studied my ass off.

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #972 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 02:50:24 »
lossless or gtfo.

hue hue hue hue hue

once you go flac you never go back

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #973 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 02:53:55 »
lossless or gtfo.

hue hue hue hue hue

Don't get me wrong, I love FLAC and use it all the time, but in truth it's very difficult to tell the difference between FLAC and 320.  I use it more for archiving purposes than a legitimate sound quality purpose.

That said, if you've ABXed FLAC and 320 and can tell the difference with significant results then more power to ya.   :thumb:

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #974 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 03:09:23 »
lossless or gtfo.

hue hue hue hue hue

Don't get me wrong, I love FLAC and use it all the time, but in truth it's very difficult to tell the difference between FLAC and 320.  I use it more for archiving purposes than a legitimate sound quality purpose.

That said, if you've ABXed FLAC and 320 and can tell the difference with significant results then more power to ya.   :thumb:

BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.

Can you tell the difference between rubber domes and topre?
HOW ARE YE

65849-0

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #975 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 03:12:48 »
lossless or gtfo.

hue hue hue hue hue

BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.BLASPHEMY.

Can you tell the difference between rubber domes and topre?
HOW ARE YE

(Attachment Link)

FORGIVE ME, FOR I HAVE SINNED.

Offline iri

« Reply #976 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 03:57:56 »
My colleagues would carpet bomb anyone who says that it is hard to tell the difference between FLAC and mp3, even 320.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #977 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 04:04:27 »
My colleagues would carpet bomb anyone who says that it is hard to tell the difference between FLAC and mp3, even 320.

:-X

I have ABXed FLAC and 320 and could not tell the difference with any statistical significance.  Have your colleagues done the same?  I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they have.  In that case, I'm impressed.  Or maybe I just have bad ears, but I don't have any reason to believe that.  Please forgive me, iri!   :-*

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #978 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 04:06:54 »

I have ABXed FLAC and 320 and could not tell the difference with any statistical significance.  Have your colleagues done the same?  I will give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they have.  In that case, I'm impressed.  Or maybe I just have bad ears, but I don't have any reason to believe that.  Please forgive me, iri!   :-*

What's your setup?

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #979 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 04:11:29 »

What's your setup?

Oooh, great point actually.  At the time I was running into HD280 Pros, which might not have given the clarity needed to tell the difference.  I shall have to try it again with the HE 400s and see if that shows a difference.  Consider this my "What will you do tomorrow" post.  :)

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #980 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 05:03:00 »

Oooof.  That's just brutal.  :p  I've got a song that's probably around 32kbps because it was so long that it had to be ****ty to keep the file size reasonable.  It's quite unfortunate...

Glad to hear you're upgrading though, the jump to 320 is fairly significant.   :thumb:
Actually, if you can use only something like laptop built-in speakers or an old $10 headset, 32kb/s WMA is barely distinguishable from 128 kb/s MP3—and the file size is smaller by a huge margin. I made these in times, when I had only a 40GB HDD... now, my whole collection takes like 80 GB of space in the middle of conversion to 320kb/s MP3.

Speaking of that, I'd have to get a new storage, if I wanted to go lossless, but the difference in music enjoyment would be negligible; certain aspects of modern mastering are often a much bigger issue that can't be easily fixed.

If I wanted to go full audiophile, I'd start a vinyl collection. I'll probably raid that great local thrift store with rare rock LPs anyway.
« Last Edit: Sat, 24 May 2014, 05:05:48 by davkol »

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #981 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 08:20:57 »
today i bought toribash for wii since i've been such a useless fanboy since 2007 when i had nothing to do on the web
it was worth every penny buying the wii point card, the game is equally amazing on wii, and the blood is the best i've seen in a game ever, far outdoing the original pc version with noclip ketchup blood
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #982 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 08:57:31 »
Signed up for my Google Developer account so I can publish apps on the Play Store. Publishing my first app in a few weeks!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #983 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 16:11:15 »
Signed up for my Google Developer account so I can publish apps on the Play Store. Publishing my first app in a few weeks!

Cool what kind of app?

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #984 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 16:21:32 »
I have not left my house in 3 days

and I probably won't leave until Tuesday.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #985 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 16:31:41 »
i left my house today for something called "jærdagen"
it's a way for illegal immigrants to earn money by selling fake ****, for hairgel inhaling yoloswaggers to act gangsta in packs and girls to show off their perfectly not-attractive bodies
i didn't really want to go, didn't help my headache either
a family with 4 kids stood behind me for some reason, the kids (looked 3-5 and one in a stroller) kicked me in in the leg for some reason, and the parents just stood there... they went away when i flinched a bit
and i ****ing swear some of these people have kids for the privilege and nothing more
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #986 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 20:18:36 »

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #987 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 20:24:51 »
found a really awesome house but its got no reliable internet service in the area  :'(

Offline Pacifist

• * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #988 on: Sat, 24 May 2014, 20:25:06 »
found a really awesome house but its got no reliable internet service in the area ;(

:'(

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #989 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 00:27:41 »

Wednesday night I saw what might have been the same owl perched on the same street sign looking at the same tree.

Last night (Thursday) I saw it again, but time time it was perched on the power line crossing the road above the street sign.  Looking around I saw a second one on another nearby power line.

Rowdy's owl spotting thread.

Make it happen.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline NakedElephant

• The voice of reason
« Reply #990 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 00:34:10 »
found a really awesome house but its got no reliable internet service in the area  :'(

That's what happens when you get over regulation.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #991 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 01:38:19 »

Cool what kind of app?

Remote control for Plex Home Theater :)
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #992 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 01:40:01 »

Rowdy's owl spotting thread.

Make it happen.

LOL I had a lift home Friday - no owls.

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #993 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 12:17:37 »
I voted in the EU parliament election. I filed some on my blaster. Last, I celebrated Mother's Day.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #994 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 12:54:44 »

Cool what kind of app?

Remote control for Plex Home Theater :)

Oooh.  I like the sound of this.  :)

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #995 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 13:11:33 »
Hanging out with the little man all day as my wife teaches people how to be yoga instructors.

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #996 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 18:43:27 »
Graduated  :D

Offline billnye

• ability man
« Reply #997 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 18:44:59 »

Congrats! Looking forward to that day myself.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #998 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 19:02:03 »

Nice, congratulations. =)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #999 on: Sun, 25 May 2014, 19:03:06 »
Lucky, still got 2 years of HS left
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"