Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423194 times)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
What did you do today?
« Reply #1650 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 03:24:45 »
makin food rite nao bruh

edit: wts porridge
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 July 2014, 03:33:36 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #1651 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 03:32:07 »
What about rocks? xkcd #505

Reminds me of some of the Minecraft redstone creations out there!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline iri

« Reply #1652 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 05:13:03 »
a brief intro: i live in the center of saint petersburg, a touristy place.

70670-0

the major attraction here is bascule bridges:

70672-1

when they move (around 1-1:30 am), a large crowd gathers on both sides of the river and also a lot of boats move along to let tourists see the bridges moving from below:

70674-2

teh missus has never seen this, so we went to the event today. there were hundreds of people on the embankment and hundreds of boats on the river. i stood behind her when she was watching the Liteyniy bridge raising:

70676-3

when it was about to be fully raised, i took the ring box out of my pocket, opened it and stood on my knee. half a minute after she turned to me to say how spectacular the bridge is, saw me saying "will you marry me?" and shouted "oh my God, yes!". that was the first time in my life when a hundred of people applauded to me!
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1653 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 05:15:24 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

when they move (around 1-1:30 am), a large crowd gathers on both sides of the river and also a lot of boats move along to let tourists see the bridges moving from below:

(Attachment Link)

teh missus has never seen this, so we went to the event today. there were hundreds of people on the embankment and hundreds of boats on the river. i stood behind her when she was watching the Liteyniy bridge raising:

(Attachment Link)

when it was about to be fully raised, i took the ring box out of my pocket, opened it and stood on my knee. half a minute after she turned to me to say how spectacular the bridge is, saw me saying "will you marry me?" and shouted "oh my God, yes!". that was the first time in my life when a hundred of people applauded to me!
im going to applaud you in real life you magnificent bastard
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1654 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 05:23:51 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Dang that's a sweet story. :thumb:

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #1655 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 06:02:56 »
Congrats, iri. Pretty smoove move.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1656 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 06:18:38 »

[...]

I totally didn't see that coming in the story.

Heartiest congratulations to both of you :D :thumb:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1657 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 06:38:45 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Congratulations dude. Well played. Great story.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1658 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 08:50:02 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Congratulations man!

Beautiful story, beautiful pictures. Best wishes to both of you.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1659 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 10:31:14 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

That's awesome bro! Congrats!

Offline iri

« Reply #1660 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 05:44:00 »
thanks for your wishes, good sirs.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1661 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 07:51:31 »
Congrats, iri!  That's a great story.   :)

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #1662 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 07:55:10 »
Congrats Iri!! Great idea on the proposal!
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #1663 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:22:23 »
Added finings to my first batch of home brew beer

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1664 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 15:31:22 »
i got a blister within the hole of a blister... blisterception yo dawg we herd u liek etc etc
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1665 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 16:32:13 »

Show Image

****kkk gimme some
I love Elzy

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1666 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 17:13:53 »
also i bought a purple chrome xbax controller

* paicrai looks at CPTInferiorPosterior
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 July 2014, 17:17:45 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1667 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 02:38:55 »
just finished psych. that last episode contained a supersized amount of the feels
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1668 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 05:40:04 »

Show Image

that picture makes my mouth water

Offline JPG

• Model F is my new passion!
« Reply #1669 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 07:20:56 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Wow, Grats Iri!
IBM F122, IBM XT F X2, IBM AT F (all Soarer converted), Filco Camo TKL Browns

Offline pexon

• * Maker
  • El Jefe of Sleeving
    • Pexon PCs
« Reply #1670 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 12:32:41 »

Show Image

****kkk gimme some

Shipping across the Ocean could be costy

Show Image

that picture makes my mouth water

Haha, beer is awesome, I like beer  8)

Offline iri

« Reply #1671 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 13:38:27 »
got in the most awful rainstorm i've seen here in my entire life.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1672 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 14:04:05 »

got in the most awful rainstorm i've seen here in my entire life.
blaze it
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1673 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 05:52:32 »
Finished invoicing my Enabler Group buy.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1674 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 06:38:58 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

That's awesome iri, all the best for your future nuptials!

I did a 10 hour shift doing some dock work and then went to grid iron practice, had my first accidental collision on a receiver and busted him up pretty good :(
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline deltuhhh

« Reply #1675 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 12:08:52 »
Well this wasn't today, but I was Dawn Of The Planet of the Apes. So good.....

Offline iri

« Reply #1676 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 06:38:57 »
booked our marriage.

wondered why can't we have gay marriage if our word for a marriage means "a defect" anyways.

also took this picture in the inner city:

-Ray Bradbury

Offline ApocalypseMaow

• Kitteh Overlord
  • Say WHAAT...
« Reply #1677 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 08:31:20 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Holy****, Well played iri!
{WTT}HoffNudes(WTS)BLK LightSaverV2         
"#baby****fangerz" -Vesper 2015

Offline iri

« Reply #1678 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 15:30:38 »

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #1679 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 15:32:38 »
Woke up. Went to work at a kids summer camp (little guys are crazy). Came home, had a snack, took a shower and now here I am browsing Geekhack and about to play a game of Dota.

Poker II

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1680 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:08:31 »
Woke up. Went to work at a kids summer camp (little guys are crazy). Came home, had a snack, took a shower and now here I am browsing Geekhack and about to play a game of Dota.

DID SOMEONE SAY

DOTA

QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #1681 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:09:22 »

DID SOMEONE SAY

DOTA

10/10 would say Dota again

Dota

Poker II

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1682 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:10:04 »
add me and we can play, yo

my steam is in my signature
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #1683 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:12:07 »
add me and we can play, yo

my steam is in my signature

Just sent it. I'm [NSR] Squirtle. I can't play now as I'm about to go out on the lake but maybe tonight man.

Poker II

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
« Reply #1684 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 16:13:06 »
no prob

we're in the same time zone so it's aight

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #1685 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 17:18:45 »
just got to vegas for my late bday celebration, also my buddy from the airforce is flying out here to meetup with me. its funny that this is our first time in vegas together after knowing each other for almost 10 years... haha

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1686 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 20:10:03 »
I finally went and tried this Korean/Mexican fusion place Tacopalypse. Some unusual pairings but surprisingly good. It's been open for like a year or something but I very seldom eat out. Was a nice snacks while out cycling.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1687 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 20:45:17 »
I finally went and tried this Korean/Mexican fusion place Tacopalypse. Some unusual pairings but surprisingly good. It's been open for like a year or something but I very seldom eat out. Was a nice snacks while out cycling.

Nice! I love Mexican and Korean food, a fusion would blow my mind. :)

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1688 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 21:13:34 »
It was pretty good, but most of the menu consisted of Korean dishes put in a tortilla... not really a big deal. It is kind of cool for something on the go as few things beat the portability of a burrito. I heard they people that run that place are planning on opening up a real ramen joint so I am kind of excited about that. I'm pretty sure it will be the first one here.
The only place that has any straight up Korean food is this tiny walk up lunch place downtown that does bibimbap or bulgogi. It's more like fast food style but still fairly authentic.
We also have a Chinese pizza place. Crab Rangoon pizza is the bomb.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1689 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 23:27:08 »
It was pretty good, but most of the menu consisted of Korean dishes put in a tortilla... not really a big deal. It is kind of cool for something on the go as few things beat the portability of a burrito. I heard they people that run that place are planning on opening up a real ramen joint so I am kind of excited about that. I'm pretty sure it will be the first one here.
The only place that has any straight up Korean food is this tiny walk up lunch place downtown that does bibimbap or bulgogi. It's more like fast food style but still fairly authentic.
We also have a Chinese pizza place. Crab Rangoon pizza is the bomb.

Nice.  Ya there is a shop just down the road from my work that is owned by a Korean family.  They have a couple more ladies working in an open kitchen and they basically serve food out of the back of the shop.  I love it, such good food and it is very realistically priced.  The bibimbap and the barbeque chicken are a couple of my favorites.  They do other great dishes as well, but those are tried and true...

Offline McWilloughby

« Reply #1690 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 05:05:46 »
Not today as I was away with my friends but recently graduated from my degree. I am now a Master of Physics :D

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1691 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 05:45:11 »

Not today as I was away with my friends but recently graduated from my degree. I am now a Master of Physics :D
:o is the gravity gun possible?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline iri

« Reply #1692 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 05:50:00 »
You'd better ask about the time machine right away.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1693 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 05:51:51 »
tardis tardis tardis tardis tardis tardis
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline McWilloughby

« Reply #1694 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 06:15:14 »

:o is the gravity gun possible?

You don't have one?

You'd better ask about the time machine right away.

Forward yes, backward I doubt it unless we find something in the universe that allows it.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #1695 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 10:18:02 »
I ate some burritos today.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #1696 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 10:46:22 »
Just finished watching tonights stage of le Tour de France. Annnnnd now it's time for bed. Stupid time zones making me stay up late.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1697 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 10:53:23 »
i tried mountain spew

tastes like sprite at first, then it feels like stomach acid
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline TheSoulhunter

• Thorpelicious!
« Reply #1698 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 12:02:57 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Cool pictures, cool story... Oh, and congratulation!

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1699 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 16:56:15 »
12pm watching tv, eating cereal, playing games and browsing some intercobwebs
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI