Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423167 times)

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #1700 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 17:08:28 »
I became the happiest person I know, and l completely was relieved of all depression for a while... I got back together with my ex and we watched movies all day and just like chilled and like awkwardly held my arm around her for all the movies and stuff... Legitimately smiled and had fun today, like, for the first time in a looooong time! :D

Pic for proof:  (Really low rez, sorry!)
Show Image

That's adorable :D

Today I went to work. Pretty depressing because my boss told me her friend was shot and killed yesterday :/ so the mood wasn't very happy. It sucks to lose someone to idiots with guns.

Offline Tym

• [CTRL]ALT
  • * Maker
« Reply #1701 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 17:13:57 »
Carrying out the restaurant bins, when bam the bloody bags split, 4 hours of restaurant waste all over the damn place, took me about 30 minutes just to clean it up. And it stank, and now I stink  :(

But now I'm home and comfy ready to see who wins themselves some Bro's!  :eek:
unless they have some unforeseeable downside (like they're actually made of cream cheese cunningly disguised as ABS)

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1702 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 17:15:45 »

Carrying out the restaurant bins, when bam the bloody bags split, 4 hours of restaurant waste all over the damn place, took me about 30 minutes just to clean it up. And it stank, and now I stink  :(

But now I'm home and comfy ready to see who wins themselves some Bro's!  :eek:
dats some stank ass stank stank stink
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1703 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 18:37:56 »
im out at 01:35 taking photos of open misty fields or passing cars, moving into the town to take some shots
2 potato shots from phone
71490-0
71492-1
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 18:39:58 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1704 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:03:52 »
wow someone just catcalled me thinking i was a girl
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1705 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:05:16 »

;)  You'll need to post in the faces of geekhack thread for a complete analysis.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1706 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:06:33 »

;)  You'll need to post in the faces of geekhack thread for a complete analysis.
already did some time ago :P
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1707 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:14:20 »

already did some time ago :P

Oh psshhh those didn't count.  Couldn't even see you!

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1708 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:16:28 »
WHAT THE **** THEY'RE PUBLICLY SHAMING ME AND THROWING ROCKS
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1709 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:17:45 »
I GENUINELY DO NOT FEEL SAFE
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1710 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:20:05 »
theyre following me fuuuck
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1711 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:35:46 »
the older one told them off, phew... i nearly **** myself there goddamn
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #1712 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:39:34 »
o_O
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1713 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:50:38 »
O_o

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1714 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:54:22 »
O̅̅ ̅̅ ̅̅ ̅̅ ̅̅ ̅̅O

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1715 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:56:30 »
O...O

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1716 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:01:18 »
im safely back home, i really hope that's the last i see of them

i just wanted to take some photos and listen to music :(

edit: i'm still shaking and can't fall asleep  :'( someone post something hella chill
« Last Edit: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:19:59 by paicrai »
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1717 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:02:43 »

That happened to me once in Texas.  It was hilarious since they freaked out when they saw my beard and floored it through a stop sign.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1718 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:23:59 »

edit: i'm still shaking and can't fall asleep  :'( someone post something hella chill

Hurry rowdy. He needs a cute picture. :)

paicrai, go check out the "just post awww" thread to relax.

Offline calavera

« Reply #1719 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:40:37 »
Got my hopes up for the brobot raffle.

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #1720 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:41:44 »
more walking, fat tuesday, gambling and clubbing... oh and buffet :p btw its almost 120 F out here in vegas :/

Offline dante

« Reply #1721 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:42:05 »
I sacrificed a Burrito to Ivan - master of the POM gods

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1722 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:30:08 »
Watching Snowpiercer.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1723 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:36:04 »

Traded in my mech boards for these Sanwa switches. Just for a few hours though.

The arcade got this ill new game called Ice Cold Beer.

Game plays like this:
More

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1724 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 01:00:20 »
watched ti4, played rock band with my longest known friends and ate lots of junk.
I love Elzy

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1725 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 06:32:11 »

Damn - my snow tiger picture would have been good here ;)

Have a chilly bear hug instead ...

"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #1726 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 06:40:06 »
Driiinking
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline iri

« Reply #1727 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 06:48:49 »
I like it how paicrai could report to geekhack how he was thrown rocks at while being thrown rocks at.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1728 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 07:24:16 »

I like it how paicrai could report to geekhack how he was thrown rocks at while being thrown rocks at.
phone
tapatalk
on the move

+ it wasn't a constant barrage and ocean of rocks, more like once every ten feet someone pelted a rock towards me
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline osi

« Reply #1729 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 08:55:47 »
Woke up.
Made eggs and bacon
Watching the open championship
Today IS a good day :)

Offline Frenir

• HHKB Viking
« Reply #1730 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 08:57:31 »
That's it Pai, time for a new haircut.

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
What did you do today?
« Reply #1731 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 09:08:12 »
That's it Pai, time for a new haircut.
probably
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1732 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 19:32:07 »
lol i made wet toilet paper balls at 2am to throw at and kill a spider
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #1733 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 20:26:32 »

did it work?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1734 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 20:30:31 »

I haven't thought of that approach.  Of course you'd have to clean up the balls afterwards, as well as disposing of the carcass.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1735 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 20:50:03 »
I went to the beach with a bunch of friends for my son's first birthday.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1736 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 20:54:11 »
Got the car washed, ate at an awesome diner, shipped some stuff, and played around a little with zinc casting again.  Right now I have something in the pressyer put to see how it will turn out.  It was a nice and relaxing day.

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #1737 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 21:21:54 »
I went whale-watching.
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1738 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 21:23:51 »
I went whale-watching.

How was WalMart?

Offline inteli722

• Waiting for too much stuff...
« Reply #1739 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 21:27:06 »
I went whale-watching.

How was WalMart?

hehehehehehheheheh

No seriously. Went out on the water and everything. Plenty of common Dolphins and a few Humpback whales. I may post some pictures later.
More

Visit the Typing Test and try!
R.I.P. SmallFry! You will be dearly missed.
Leopold FC200 |  CoolerMaster QFP Browns | Quickfire Rapid Greens | Quickfire Rapid Blues
Waiting for: Phantom Plate

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1740 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 21:27:14 »
I watched the Monty Python Live show at my local theatre.  That was a blast!  Sad to think of them no longer performing together...ever...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1741 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 21:27:39 »
Worked more on my website. In retrospect I should've just paid someone to build it for me because this **** is tedious as ****.

Offline teedotohhh

« Reply #1742 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 21:40:38 »
Play with my switch demo board. I'm torn between the blue, browns, and reds.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1743 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 23:03:34 »
I almost became a statistic.

Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1744 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 23:11:32 »

Show Image

Don't try too hard to copy your avatar in real life :eek:

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1745 on: Sun, 20 July 2014, 23:35:37 »

Show Image

Don't try too hard to copy your avatar in real life :eek:

Nice. haha.
A hawk had swooped over the house and right over the pool and banked hard right through the neighbors trees and up to the next power pole. I was busy being in awe.
It was a beautiful thing.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1746 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 05:29:31 »

did it work?
yes, actually

I haven't thought of that approach.  Of course you'd have to clean up the balls afterwards, as well as disposing of the carcass.
cleaning up was no biggie if i get to kill a spider
as for the spider part of cleaning up, it fell down a hole. most of it. the rest was on the ball
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1747 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 05:46:22 »
so i downloaded minceraft minecraft for my phone again and realised why i deleted it in the first place
i'll never be able to put it down
anyway here are some pics from my world i spent a few hours in survival making
warning yo, tons of pics actually
More
71814-0
71816-1
71818-2
71820-3
71822-4
71824-5
71826-6
71828-7
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #1748 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 11:24:54 »
getting ready to check out and drive back home, im surprised I didnt die from alcohol poisoning

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1749 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 15:24:32 »
****ing powerhoused it down to a shop to buy some snacks

they were closed ahead of time.
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI