Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423229 times)

Offline Enigma

Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #1750 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 15:35:13 »
First day back at Uni after the mid year vacation.

Ah, how I've missed waking up at 5:30 every morning.

Offline Kraksx

« Reply #1751 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 17:14:46 »
Watched the Dota International and ate good food. Today was a good day

Poker II

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1752 on: Mon, 21 July 2014, 22:41:46 »
Watched the Dota International and ate good food. Today was a good day
I love Elzy

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1753 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 17:18:58 »
I spent 3 hours videotaping an operator performing a specific duty.

Offline IvanIvanovich

• Mr. Silk Underwear
« Reply #1754 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 19:09:11 »
Finally went grocery shopping for the first time on my bike. I learned I definitely need to go more often and get less things at a time or I need to practice riding a lot more with some load in a backpack. I even limited myself to what I can carry in the handbasket with one hand. I also made it up the hill today for the first time instead of having to get off and walk the bike up. Now I just need to keep working into shape so it doesn't feel like my chest is going to explode afterwards. :))

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #1755 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 00:05:11 »
Went to a neutral milk hotel concert. So ****ing great! ;D

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1756 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 00:26:29 »

Well isn't that fitting!   ;)   I bet it was amazing.   :D

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #1757 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 00:58:40 »
baking these.. with sweat

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1758 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 05:41:47 »
i slept in the pillow fortress... i loved it, tbh
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #1759 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 07:19:18 »
Yeah  it was amazing. By far the best concert I've gone to. They are just so good live. :p

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1760 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 08:27:03 »
Yeah  it was amazing. By far the best concert I've gone to. They are just so good live. :p

WTB Neutral Milk Hotel concert in midwest.  :(  Why they gotta all be in Europe or on the coasts?  :P  Oh well.  Still glad to hear they're good live.   :thumb:

Offline Flamingchook

• There are no dumb questions, only forbidden ones.
« Reply #1761 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 09:24:48 »
Finally went grocery shopping for the first time on my bike. I learned I definitely need to go more often and get less things at a time or I need to practice riding a lot more with some load in a backpack. I even limited myself to what I can carry in the handbasket with one hand. I also made it up the hill today for the first time instead of having to get off and walk the bike up. Now I just need to keep working into shape so it doesn't feel like my chest is going to explode afterwards. :))

Keep at it. Having heavy stuff with you definitely throws of your balance off quite a bit. You'll pick it up pretty quickly though.
MX: Filco Majestouch Metalic Blue 104-key w/ MX Brown, JD40 w/ MX Green, ErgoDox w/ MX Blue, GHPad w/ MX Blue. Topre: Realforce 87U 45g. BS: IBM Model M 52G9700 29-OCT-93
Soon™: GH60 w/ 62g MX Clear, [CTRL]ALT 60 w/ MX Green

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1762 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 21:46:37 »
After spending entirely too much to get my gas grill working again I grilled some awesome pork chops for supper.

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #1763 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 11:58:38 »
I almost became a statistic.

Show Image

That line you almost touched there is 120/240 volt secondary, and is fully insulated triplex cable. Carries nothing more than household current and is harmless to touch on the outside.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1764 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 12:03:06 »
i did some digging in the closet and found out i have a pair of functioning night vision goggles
i want to use them for something, because they totally work in the dark
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline microsoft windows

• Blue Troll of Death
  • * Exalted Elder
  • President of geekhack.org
    • Get Internet Explorer 6
« Reply #1765 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 12:04:12 »
i did some digging in the closet and found out i have a pair of functioning night vision goggles

Use them to look for copies of Windows 98 outside at night so nobody will catch you.
CLICK HERE!     OFFICIAL PRESIDENT OF GEEKHACK.ORG    MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1766 on: Fri, 25 July 2014, 12:06:35 »

Use them to look for copies of Windows 98 outside at night so nobody will catch you.
lol that would actually work
splinter cell: vintage computing hunt
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #1767 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 03:27:33 »
The left mouse button on my M570 started acting up -- it would register a single click as a double-click and often not register a click at all despite hearing the audible click of the switch actuating.

Anyway, I swapped out the microswitches in the left and right mouse buttons with some harvested from an old mouse and everything is A-OK. :thumb:

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #1768 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 23:16:46 »
I requested a refund for the 87U 55g Pre-order after reading all the comments in the most recent Novatouch thread. I'm makin moves  :cool:
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1769 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 23:47:14 »
I requested a refund for the 87U 55g Pre-order after reading all the comments in the most recent Novatouch thread. I'm makin moves  :cool:

The only real difference is the stems.  RealForce will only accept Topre keycaps, which you can't buy any more.  Novatouch will only accept MX keycaps, of which there is a veritable plethora.

There are hopes that someone will start making RealForce keycap sets again.  And maybe HHKB sets.  Sigh.  Maybe.

Or that Novatouch stems can be transplanted into RealForce body.  That would be neat :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Lingj

« Reply #1770 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 23:49:34 »
Did some homework and more Kendama practice.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #1771 on: Sun, 27 July 2014, 23:56:51 »
The only real difference is the stems.  RealForce will only accept Topre keycaps, which you can't buy any more.  Novatouch will only accept MX keycaps, of which there is a veritable plethora.

There are hopes that someone will start making RealForce keycap sets again.  And maybe HHKB sets.  Sigh.  Maybe.

Or that Novatouch stems can be transplanted into RealForce body.  That would be neat :)

That was definitely a big reason as to why I canceled my pre-order. What tipped the scale was what mkawa said about how the Novatouch felt similar to his 55g 10AE. I really don't like the idea of having two of the same switch type since I just started this wonderful hobby, and his comment eased my mind.
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #1772 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 02:04:00 »
Made a base plate for my panavise out of 304.

72643-0

Edit:  In case you guys are wondering that is a 40 ounce (1.13kg) hammer with a 16.5" handle.
« Last Edit: Mon, 28 July 2014, 02:44:05 by Melvang »
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1773 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 03:09:20 »

(Attachment Link)

Edit:  In case you guys are wondering that is a 40 ounce (1.13kg) hammer with a 16.5" handle.

Nice base plate :eek:

Imagine a keyboard with that bolted underneath!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #1774 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 03:11:26 »
Had Steve-B's pizza buffet for lunch, helped a friend move out with all his furniture and then into a new place... then amazing Venison burger + fried pickle chips + onion rings for dinner. Then mini photo shoot with friend's camera. I'd say it was a decent day.

Offline KangarooZombies

• HHKB Pro
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #1775 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 03:29:42 »
Had Steve-B's pizza buffet for lunch, helped a friend move out with all his furniture and then into a new place... then amazing Venison burger + fried pickle chips + onion rings for dinner. Then mini photo shoot with friend's camera. I'd say it was a decent day.

Super hungry and jelly right now.
Having a bad day?
QFR/Pure/FC660C(45G)/HHKB Pro 2(45G)/RF 87U (55G)

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1776 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 05:21:37 »
TIL self-quantification is a thing, i.e. there's even a name for it.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1777 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 09:04:29 »

(Attachment Link)

That is a little more bad ass than my little 1/4 steel base plate. I put rubber bumpers on the bottom of my base plate and it is super solid on my desk. It is a great little tool.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1778 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 09:06:11 »

(Attachment Link)

I need to buy a Panavise... Looking good, Melvang!  That orange looks really nice, and the base plate is great.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1779 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 09:08:52 »

From everything I've seen, you'll be able to transplant the slider housings from the Novatouch to the Ralforce plate. They just pop out and are the exact same size as the Realforce slider housings. If you wanted to transplant the sliders from the Novatouch to the HHKB, it would just require drilling 2 small holes in the sides of the top case where the larger than 1 unit sliders would go. I fully intend to transplant into both an HHKB and RF at some point.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1780 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 10:23:45 »

(Attachment Link)

I need to buy a Panavise... Looking good, Melvang!  That orange looks really nice, and the base plate is great.

When you buy one, get one of Melvang's PCB rails.  That thing is awesome.  I use it all the time.  Best lube station ever.  :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1781 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 10:28:09 »

(Attachment Link)

When you buy one, get one of Melvang's PCB rails.  That thing is awesome.  I use it all the time.  Best lube station ever.  :)

That'll be on the list!   :thumb:   Also when you say lube station, do you mean you lube with the switches still soldered in?  (totally acceptable, not questioning that, but...)  I might need to lube some switches that aren't yet soldered, and I'm not sure the best way to do that.  Or do you have some gadget that helps with that too?  I'm aware that at some point there were lubing stations made, but I haven't seen one anytime recently.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1782 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 11:35:57 »

(Attachment Link)

That's cool. Take that ball peen and put a pattern into the base :P

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #1783 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 12:03:44 »
Some of you know I took a summer course, ended up with a 94, today was last day
I love Elzy

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #1784 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 12:11:58 »
Some of you know I took a summer course, ended up with a 94, today was last day

Making your family proud finally :P

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #1785 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 14:06:13 »

(Attachment Link)

That'll be on the list!   :thumb:   Also when you say lube station, do you mean you lube with the switches still soldered in?  (totally acceptable, not questioning that, but...)  I might need to lube some switches that aren't yet soldered, and I'm not sure the best way to do that.  Or do you have some gadget that helps with that too?  I'm aware that at some point there were lubing stations made, but I haven't seen one anytime recently.

You can get a better idea of my setup in my build log.

Basically, my lube station consists of a panavise, melvang's pcb rail with pcb arms, a TKL universal stainless steel plate (with cutouts) and all my lube goodies.  I clip all my switches into the plate held by my panavice and get to work.

Couple pics...

(replace the PCB with the plate as shown in the previous picture.  this just gives you an idea what the setup looks like zoomed out.)

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1786 on: Mon, 28 July 2014, 14:44:51 »
i found religion in a pouch
dicapri sun
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1787 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 03:25:04 »
Put a carrot cake in the oven and got the first half of the frosting made.  I have started going to a local museum that some local vets go to for a weekly meet up consisting mostly of drinking coffee and telling lies (just stories both in and out of the service) so this week I am taking a carrot cake in.  All made from scratch with a two part from scratch non cream cheese frosting.  Cream cheese frosting in my eyes is the rubberdome of the frosting world with store bought frostings as something along the lines of the water proof roll up keyboard.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1788 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 03:33:35 »

Put a carrot cake in the oven and got the first half of the frosting made.  I have started going to a local museum that some local vets go to for a weekly meet up consisting mostly of drinking coffee and telling lies (just stories both in and out of the service) so this week I am taking a carrot cake in.  All made from scratch with a two part from scratch non cream cheese frosting.  Cream cheese frosting in my eyes is the rubberdome of the frosting world with store bought frostings as something along the lines of the water proof roll up keyboard.
cakecakecake
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1789 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 03:48:58 »

cakecakecake

Want the recipe??

Offline paicrai

• * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #1790 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 04:14:12 »

cakecakecake

Want the recipe??
fo sho!
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #1791 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 12:11:45 »
It was my 22nd yesterday. Today is spent working and recovering.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #1792 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 18:55:32 »

Grats d00d.
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1793 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 18:59:44 »
typing on my 5k on my home setup and it feels guuuuuuuuud

Offline Doyniish

• Good you
    • Power Hour Playlists
« Reply #1794 on: Wed, 30 July 2014, 21:19:22 »

Grats d00d.

Thanks! I Ended up laying down when I got home from work and just now woke up five hours later...uhh.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #1795 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 11:39:35 »
Dropped a HUGE bouquet of flowers and 19 cupcakes from a gourmet cupcake shop off for the wife at her work today.  The funny part was when the receptionist went to get her, I left.  One of the cupcakes was just for her and the other 18 were totally random for her co-workers.

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #1796 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 11:44:27 »
Found an injured pidgeon today and took him back to my house to take care of him. I thank I'll call him Tesla. ;D

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #1797 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:29:40 »
Found an injured pidgeon today and took him back to my house to take care of him. I thank I'll call him Tesla. ;D

Good guy Vibex! Any pics of Tesla would be awesome. Here's to a speedy recovery!
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #1798 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:33:43 »
Good guy Vibex! Any pics of Tesla would be awesome. Here's to a speedy recovery!
I'll try and get some photos latter. Right now I'm just letting him wander around my yard. He kept getting scared evertime I tried to feed him or give him water, so I figured I should just let him find his own food. If he's still in to much pain to fly or get around by tomorrow I'm gonna take him to the vet.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1799 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 12:59:17 »
Drew up a matrix design for the 60% I'm building.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)