Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423188 times)

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #2050 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 15:46:22 »
Not today, but I had fun hanging out with Badwrench at Stone Brewing yesterday.   The drive down was awful (3 hours), but quick on the return.

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2051 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 21:47:22 »

fun times
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2052 on: Sun, 24 August 2014, 21:55:36 »
Packing packing packing. Moving sucks, and my back hurts now :(

DAE with a cat notice the dust in their house smells like scented cat litter? Imagine how much of that stuff you've breathed into your lungs over the years.

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #2053 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 15:31:33 »
75592-0

playing with the controller in the kish

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2054 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 15:34:17 »
(Attachment Link)

Feels amazing doesn't it? :D

today: bought wedding rings. hope mine gives me +10 charisma or +10 dexterity or something else decent.

Can't you always reroll for better stats?

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #2055 on: Mon, 25 August 2014, 16:20:18 »
(Attachment Link)

Totally! This is the first text I'm typing on my kishsaver. Can't believe how awesome this is. And unbelievable how much work, time and money I have put into that thing and it's still not 100% done...

Can someone recommend me a cableguy? need a nice black cable for my kish...  :rolleyes:

and I can't decide if I should do a flossmod or not.  :))

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2056 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 09:23:57 »
I killed a bunch of flies and fruitflies today. I am a bit disgusted.

Offline iri

« Reply #2057 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 15:38:31 »
(Attachment Link)

Totally! This is the first text I'm typing on my kishsaver. Can't believe how awesome this is. And unbelievable how much work, time and money I have put into that thing and it's still not 100% done...

Can someone recommend me a cableguy? need a nice black cable for my kish...  :rolleyes:

and I can't decide if I should do a flossmod or not.  :))
let me make that decision for you: yes you should.
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2058 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 20:10:58 »
Got up at 6 and did renos till noon. Then put in a workday. Bouncing a baby to sleep now, then heading back to work. So much to do. So little time...

Offline The Mad Professor

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2059 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 21:59:33 »
Got up at 5am.

Showered.

Pooped.

Shaved.

Ate.

Went to work.

Ate Lunch.

Pooped again.

Went home.

Ate Dinner.

Joined GH.

Going to bed soon.
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2060 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 22:00:32 »
Got up at 5am.

Showered.

Pooped.

Shaved.

Ate.

Went to work.

Ate Lunch.

Pooped again.

Went home.

Ate Dinner.

Joined GH.

Going to bed soon.

At least you joined GH.  :)  Welcome...

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2061 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 22:05:07 »
Got up at 5am.

Showered.

Pooped.

Shaved.

Ate.

Went to work.

Ate Lunch.

Pooped again.

Went home.

Ate Dinner.

Joined GH.

Going to bed soon.

bruh, it's **** shave and shower!

as the beatnuts once said

Everyday routine, wake up do the triple s
****, shave and shower and the rest triple x
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2062 on: Tue, 26 August 2014, 23:50:41 »
Got up at 5am.

Showered.

Pooped.

Shaved.

Ate.

Went to work.

Ate Lunch.

Pooped again.

Went home.

Ate Dinner.

Joined GH.

Going to bed soon.

I prefer this order.

Shower

Shave

That way you are totally clean after the **** and the showed before shaving helps with razor burn.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2063 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 00:14:36 »
shave while showering

or be lazy and let it grow. i take that approach

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #2064 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 00:45:55 »
I slept through part of my theater class and explained to a science teacher that my life is the story of chaos theory.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #2065 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 01:18:53 »
Tried to install funtoo on My Thinkpad Yoga. Not going that well. Funtoo doesn't play nice with UEFI booting it seems, and now there is an error with cryptsetup (though I think it's a bug not something I did). Guess I'll just wait till tomorrow to set it up. :blank:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2066 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 02:27:23 »
I went and saw AFI, 30 Seconds To Mars, and Linkin Park! All 3 were very amazing! I've seen all of them before too.

Offline iri

« Reply #2067 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 03:01:35 »
Tried to install funtoo on My Thinkpad Yoga. Not going that well. Funtoo doesn't play nice with UEFI booting it seems, and now there is an error with cryptsetup (though I think it's a bug not something I did). Guess I'll just wait till tomorrow to set it up. :blank:
try gentoo instead?
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2068 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 05:32:59 »
Got up at 5am.

Showered.

Pooped.

Shaved.

Ate.

Went to work.

Ate Lunch.

Pooped again.

Went home.

Ate Dinner.

Joined GH.

Going to bed soon.

I prefer this order.

Shower

Shave

That way you are totally clean after the **** and the showed before shaving helps with razor burn.

Wrong thread!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #2069 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 10:28:46 »
try gentoo instead?
I prefer funtoo, the only reason I stopped using it was because I wanted to try Arch. Arch is nice too, but I just prefer how funtoo works (at least when it works right).

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2070 on: Wed, 27 August 2014, 23:20:02 »
I was trying to explain the clack aftermarket to my dad and he says, "if you're out of work why not just buy them all and resell them for profit."
 :-X

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #2071 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 00:20:34 »
I was trying to explain the clack aftermarket to my dad and he says, "if you're out of work why not just buy them all and resell them for profit."

I think a rapper wrote a song about parents not understanding fundamental things or something along those lines, i will try and find a download.

Started watching orange is the new black today, funniest boners all day long
sell out and eat ass

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #2072 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 00:29:33 »

I think a rapper wrote a song about parents not understanding fundamental things or something along those lines, i will try and find a download.

Started watching orange is the new black today, funniest boners all day long
Great show!

What did I do today? Went to work and locked my keys in the car. So ****ing angry with myself.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2073 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 03:25:11 »
In my computer science class I used linux for the first time navigating with terminal to compile code. Was not fun I dont understand the appeal of linux and its freeware. We don't care about freeware stallman. Just give me something that werks.

Offline iri

« Reply #2074 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 04:07:50 »
linux just werks.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2075 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 06:51:29 »
In my computer science class I used linux for the first time navigating with terminal to compile code. Was not fun I dont understand the appeal of linux and its freeware. We don't care about freeware stallman. Just give me something that werks.
If you are in comp sci, learn to love Linux cause it will be with you always and forever.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2076 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 07:50:16 »
I took iOS Programming exam today. I hope I pass!

Offline Senthura

• Your Doom
« Reply #2077 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 11:51:55 »
I started limits in Calculus. It partially makes sense actually.
Ducky Shine 3 TKL Blue switch & Green backlight

Offline The Mad Professor

• Ex Scientia, Rabies
« Reply #2078 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 11:58:34 »
I got into an argument with a coworker who wants to change an integral part of the component naming system because it suits him to do so. Let's just ignore the fact that to do so will make me take five times as long as it should because I have to manually renumber the items after inserting them into the drawing...

-What a tool...

This is twice that you've agreed with me. I like this new you.

-You're still not funny.

Screw you, head-me! That's not what your momma said last night.

-That's YOUR mother, too.

DAMNIT!
Mad Science means never stopping to ask "What's the worst that could happen?" - Schlock Mercenary

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #2079 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 12:24:04 »

You could try something new and 'rent' your clacks out....

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2080 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 13:49:17 »
If you are in comp sci, learn to love Linux cause it will be with you always and forever.
But I wan't to develop code on windows were people will pay for my software. Also my school is using linux because they're to cheap to buy windows on all computers.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2081 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 14:12:24 »
But I wan't to develop code on windows were people will pay for my software. Also my school is using linux because they're to cheap to buy windows on all computers.

I'm fairly sure you can develop code in a linux environment even if it's meant to be run in a windows environment. C is C, for example, no matter where you write it. Only testers would need to use it in a native environment.

Linux is hard to use when you first start, particularly if you've used windows all your life. Personally, once I got used to it, I found it was more powerful and customizable than any version of Windows I've ever used (most of them from 98 to 8.1). A lot of the command line applications are very robust as well. The only thing is that they're so different from what you're used to. I find now that I quite dislike windows because of how foreign its excuse for a CLI is to me, despite the fact that it was my primary operating system for basically my whole life.

Today I put up some academic bulletin boards for the students that are moving into my building this weekend.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2082 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 14:13:54 »

I'm fairly sure you can develop code in a linux environment even if it's meant to be run in a windows environment. C is C, for example, no matter where you write it. Only testers would need to use it in a native environment.

Linux is hard to use when you first start, particularly if you've used windows all your life. Personally, once I got used to it, I found it was more powerful and customizable than any version of Windows I've ever used (most of them from 98 to 8.1). A lot of the command line applications are very robust as well. The only thing is that they're so different from what you're used to. I find now that I quite dislike windows because of how foreign its excuse for a CLI is to me, despite the fact that it was my primary operating system for basically my whole life.

trust me

you better learn linux

you might hate it now but you'll thank yourself in a few years

and if you really hate it just dualboot

but trust me, you need linux

and user 18 is right, you can develop for windows in a linux environment
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2083 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 16:53:09 »
got a proper sk8 board :3
pics l8r bois
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline "Edgar Allen Pho is Dead."

• formerly known as anoose
  • Member Since '11
« Reply #2084 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 16:56:35 »
pics l8r boi
can you tell us what you did today one more time?

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #2085 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 17:31:09 »

Today I put up some academic bulletin boards for the students that are moving into my building this weekend.
Actually I want to work on large company program projects.
I don't care much about customizing I find it tacky(if you're talking about ricing) I've used windows and osx all my life. They essentially do all I need. I don't care about botnet and all that I will eventually be making botnets myself integrated into my code ;]

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2086 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 18:45:45 »
pics l8r boi
can you tell us what you did today one more time?
who died now again?
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2087 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 23:08:37 »
Had to reinstall windows 8 due to a bug (some sort of watchdog timeout error.  Nothing would let me reboot.  Windows automatic diagnostic tool before getting to windows couldn't fix the issue, using a restore point didn't fix it, wouldn't reboot in safe mode.  Just said screw it and reinstalled.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2088 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 23:15:06 »
ran into tom hanks as he was leaving his house. he looked mad so i didnt say anything.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2089 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 23:27:56 »
Had to reinstall windows 8 due to a bug (some sort of watchdog timeout error.  Nothing would let me reboot.  Windows automatic diagnostic tool before getting to windows couldn't fix the issue, using a restore point didn't fix it, wouldn't reboot in safe mode.  Just said screw it and reinstalled.

I have had that before,  I believe it is due to your drivers getting screwed up.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2090 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 23:29:43 »
Actually I want to work on large company program projects.
I don't care much about customizing I find it tacky(if you're talking about ricing) I've used windows and osx all my life. They essentially do all I need. I don't care about botnet and all that I will eventually be making botnets myself integrated into my code ;]

I mean using a lightweight distro (#!) and adding only what is necessary for the job I want to do. I get a faster system with a longer lasting battery, which to me is a win/win.

botnets? who mentioned botnets?

Today I played with my unraid server to try and get it to boot off of an internal USB header consistently. No luck so far.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2091 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 23:33:56 »

I have had that before,  I believe it is due to your drivers getting screwed up.

Had just finished a portion of a quest in WoW and got an odd sound effect that I have had before on rare occasion and windows crashed.  The rest is history.  Now the other two drives aren't visible in BIOS nor windows.  They were working fine before and I pulled them before the windows re install.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2092 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 23:48:22 »

Had just finished a portion of a quest in WoW and got an odd sound effect that I have had before on rare occasion and windows crashed.  The rest is history.  Now the other two drives aren't visible in BIOS nor windows.  They were working fine before and I pulled them before the windows re install.

Were these storage drives, or in a RAID or other array? Have you tried plugging them into a different machine?

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2093 on: Thu, 28 August 2014, 23:50:01 »

Hmm, thats weird. Not quite sure about that.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2094 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 00:05:44 »

Hmm, thats weird. Not quite sure about that.

Yeah, who knows.  At least I had WoW on a different hard drive so I don't have to re install that.  Its about a 20Gb download.  Though I can usually hover at around 2Gb download. 

Edit:

One weird thing though is now when I go to post something, it seems to hang when I click 'Submit'.  Though I can click the back arrow a couple times and my message has posted.  Any ideas?

Edit 2:  Not doing it now.  Though I did update my motherboard drivers.  Though I could navigate the forums with no issue.
« Last Edit: Fri, 29 August 2014, 00:14:32 by Melvang »

Offline ComradeSniper

• HHKB Pro
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2095 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 00:32:52 »
One weird thing though is now when I go to post something, it seems to hang when I click 'Submit'.  Though I can click the back arrow a couple times and my message has posted.  Any ideas?

This is a sitewide issue, it was happening for a day or two last month and seemed to be fixed for a while, now it's happening again.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2096 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 00:33:04 »

Did everything turn all hyper-realistic and then you heard a voice laugh but it sounded like it was coming from in your room?

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2097 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 00:34:03 »

Did everything turn all hyper-realistic and then you heard a voice laugh but it sounded like it was coming from in your room?

No it was def coming from my headphones

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2098 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 00:34:53 »

No it was def coming from my headphones

Oh, if it was just from your headphones I think you're OK  ;)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2099 on: Fri, 29 August 2014, 01:28:49 »
Also, watched my dad play Papers Please! for almost two hours today thus setting a new record for the longest he's ever played a game in one sitting beating his original time of less than 20 minutes.