Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423280 times)

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #2850 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 12:30:51 »
I went on a boat. It was cold.

I made a fire. It was warm.
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2851 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 13:17:57 »
Started with this:

(Attachment Link)

Did some of this:

(Attachment Link)

And some of this:

(Attachment Link)

And ended up with this:

(Attachment Link)

Dude, wow something so simple payed off so well

I took lots more photos, and started cleaning the screen too (much yellowed), but stopped part way through realising that I don't know if it even works.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2852 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 14:42:26 »
Pretty much had a perfect day yesterday :). Went to brunch with a buddy at a great diner. Then worked on my JD40:

Drove north and had some amazing Vietnamese food. Haven't had banh xeo for a long time:

Then I went to see a concert where Misery Index (They're #1!)

...and Decapitated played :)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2853 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 16:00:20 »
Ate Chipotle! I always get only Rice and Beans.
They FINALLY added Sofritas to the menu! It was delicious and amazing!
I love their company so much. :)

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2854 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 16:03:12 »
They just opened a Chipotle at my school, yet every time I try and go, the line seems to extend almost 2 blocks.  I've wanted to try the sofritas for a long time, are you vegetarian Dustin?
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2855 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 16:25:43 »
They just opened a Chipotle at my school, yet every time I try and go, the line seems to extend almost 2 blocks.  I've wanted to try the sofritas for a long time, are you vegetarian Dustin?

Yes my wife and I are Vegetarian, we cook mostly Vegan though. We love Chipotle, wow the seasoning on the tofu is superb! Especially with Medium Salsa!
The line is always super long here as well. I was glad when Mcdonalds and Chipotle parted their relationship when they didnt have the same views on how the animals were raised and where the ingredients came from. I Love Chipotle as a company!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2856 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 16:47:38 »

Yes my wife and I are Vegetarian, we cook mostly Vegan though. We love Chipotle, wow the seasoning on the tofu is superb! Especially with Medium Salsa!
The line is always super long here as well. I was glad when Mcdonalds and Chipotle parted their relationship when they didnt have the same views on how the animals were raised and where the ingredients came from. I Love Chipotle as a company!

Does this mean no Jucy Lucy for you??  :eek: :P

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2857 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 17:07:31 »

Does this mean no Jucy Lucy for you??  :eek: :P

I saw your Wi. Meet photos and didnt want to say anything. :)
I've had a TON of Jucy Lucys from Matts bar and grill and 5 8 Club! The originators of MPLS MN! :)
At the moment I can have Lactose Free cheese in a Tofu Seasoned Burger or Sweet Potato Burger, Mmmmmm.. Sweet Potatos. Or if I wanted to be vegan I would go Dairy free cheese which tastes slight less as good as lactose free. I do miss Matts bar and Fuddruckers but thats it. haha Honestly not worth it just for those 2 places once a year. :)
But yeah man, good Minneapolis burger name drop! They are delicous. :D

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2858 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 17:37:59 »

they are usually very fast. or you can download their app and order before you get there.

i love chipotle, their bowls are the best.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Flyersfan1

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Hi!
« Reply #2859 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 17:40:28 »

they are usually very fast. or you can download their app and order before you get there.

Me too, I don't usually hate myself as much after eating a burrito bowl than I do a full on burrito. Their guacamole is friggen amazing too, but I do think it costing $2.50 to add is a little excessive. 
« Last Edit: Sun, 16 November 2014, 17:42:09 by Flyersfan1 »
Quote from: Photekq
i know people who think salt is spicy

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2860 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 17:45:56 »

Me too, I don't usually hate myself as much after eating a burrito bowl than I do a full on burrito. Their guacamole is friggen amazing too, but I do think it costing $2.50 to add is a little excessive.

Cool Flyersfan!
I agree! The bowls are amazing, thats what I get usually.  :cool: Yeah I usually pay like $2 for Rice and Beans only, now w the sofritas its like $6.50 but its worth it.. Was delicious!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2861 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 17:49:45 »
I walked 3 1/2 miles both ways to spend $1.49 on some Rolaids because the heartburn was too bad to wait until Monday. This is some ****ing bull**** way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #2862 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 17:50:41 »

adding guacamole or avocado to anything in any restaurant or fast food is ridiculously over priced. especially avocado. at least with guacamole they prepare it.

ugh, i want some chipotle now lol
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #2863 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 17:52:21 »
I walked 3 1/2 miles both ways to spend $1.49 on some Rolaids because the heartburn was too bad to wait until Monday. This is some ****ing bull**** way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

I've always got a bottle of Tums! Best thing everrr.

Offline Glod

• * Elevated Elder
  • Also Known As Ergonomech
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #2864 on: Sun, 16 November 2014, 19:05:36 »
been caring for my wife since Friday when she had surgery. I am a terrible nurse. hurts to watch her in so much pain  :(

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2865 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 01:44:16 »

been caring for my wife since Friday when she had surgery. I am a terrible nurse. hurts to watch her in so much pain  :(

Just do the best you can and apologize a lot bro. That's all you can do.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2866 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 01:45:05 »
I had a migraine, flew to LA, and had an In & Out burger!
I'm back.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2867 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 03:02:37 »

I hope the migraine cleared!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2868 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 09:47:04 »

I hope the migraine cleared!

Thx dude. It was rough but all worked out ok.
I'm back.

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #2869 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 10:41:57 »
I went to (and am still at) work.

But, I work at the Helpdesk, and the Helpdesk server has been down all day.

How can the Helpdesk help others if it can't even help itself??? ???
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2870 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 10:48:40 »

Gotta call the Helpdesk Helpdesk, bro.

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #2871 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 10:55:06 »

Show Image

fawk yah Decapitated \m/
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #2872 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 10:57:04 »
Filed my weekly unemployment claim
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2873 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 11:04:01 »

Come up here, we've got a shortage of maintenance personnel in my area.  xD

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #2874 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 11:23:22 »
I went on a boat. It was cold.

I made a fire. It was warm.

you made a fire on a boat? :blank:
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2875 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 13:17:00 »

That reminder me of this:

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #2876 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 14:43:24 »
I had my yearly anal probe.
It didn't hurt and nothing bad was found, but I was scolded for not having cleaned my colon properly.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2877 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:04:17 »

Show Image

fawk yah Decapitated \m/

Had a good time at that show :D.

My new co-worker told me about how her boyfriend just spent "over $100 on a keyboard at Microcenter" and how crazy it was. She asked me if I knew about mechanical keyboards.

....then I told her a little about my Leeku 1800 and Kish. She was telling me how loud the board was and I was telling her about the beeper on my 6019284. But I think she was past caring.
« Last Edit: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:06:58 by CPTBadAss »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2878 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:18:33 »

Show Image

fawk yah Decapitated \m/

My new co-worker told me about how her boyfriend just spent "over $100 on a keyboard at Microcenter" and how crazy it was. She asked me if I knew about mechanical keyboards.

....then I told her a little about my Leeku 1800 and Kish. She was telling me how loud the board was and I was telling her about the beeper on my 6019284. But I think she was past caring.

Happens to me all the time. It's like, don't ask an eccentric specialist about something technical if you aren't looking for a passionate and in-depth answer. There's no reason to feign politeness and ask in the first place if your reaction is going to be one of disinterest.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2879 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:19:24 »
Didn't bother me. She brought up mechanical keyboards, that's her own damn fault :P. She got to hear about it whether or not she liked it.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #2880 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:23:52 »
That'll teach her :))

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2881 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:24:54 »
i found out that kid at my school killed himself

today has been ****ty
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2882 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 15:48:17 »
Procrastinated today. Watched two documentaries about the development of the human species and went to work to buy a lot of stuff in the biannual employee sale. :D
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2883 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 16:01:33 »

Show Image

fawk yah Decapitated \m/

I'm still working on getting my coworker addicted to keyboards and pens.  So far she has reacted favourable to both.  The seed has been planted.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2884 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 16:06:14 »
I'm still working on getting my coworker addicted to keyboards and pens.  So far she has reacted favourable to both.  The seed has been planted.

You must not like her much? Both at the same time?? Poor wallet.

Offline JaccoW

• Fire Typer!!
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Keyboard is Lava!
« Reply #2885 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 17:02:47 »
It's a strategy. He can "share".
|||Daily driver: Duck Orion TKL
|||My other keyboards :
More
|||The Original|Home|Work|Numpad|Play|Endgame|Keycaps
x
|Déck Legend Frost|Keycool 87 LE|Leopold FC660M|FC 210TP|Raptor K1 Gaming|Duck Orion TKL|My keycaps & sets
|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics|Pics

|||Want to know what Keycap stores there are? Check out my Keyboard Pearltree and my (FS/FT/WTB) thread

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2886 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 18:21:37 »
It's a strategy. He can "share".

I don't think she'll go all in.  I envision her buying one pen (maybe two (oh god, this is where it starts)), and probably not any keyboards.  I don't think she'll do that, but will just ogle mine.  :P

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2887 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 18:36:45 »
i found out that kid at my school killed himself

today has been ****ty
whoa whoa whoa whoa what the ****
 :(
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #2888 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 19:13:20 »
Sorry to hear that TS.  :(

Had a job interview for my bosses job. Don't think it went that well though.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2889 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 19:14:56 »

I wish it was that easy.  Then on the other hand the wife and I have discussed moving out of state in the past and we would much prefer to move to the west coast.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2890 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 19:35:39 »

I wish it was that easy.  Then on the other hand the wife and I have discussed moving out of state in the past and we would much prefer to move to the west coast.

No jobs here.  You're better in the Midwest.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2891 on: Mon, 17 November 2014, 19:40:10 »

West coast of Lake Michigan, come on up!   :))

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2892 on: Tue, 18 November 2014, 04:24:38 »
I did a little bit of posting today :))

In the New Members area, before anyone complains :p

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2893 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 15:28:31 »
I am at a conference in Budapest right now and I managed to brick my laptop by overwriting some system files. System no longer boots. Currently re installing the os, but its 10:30pm here and the install is supposed to take 3.5 hours.  Uggg. This is going to be a long night.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #2894 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 15:29:47 »
I am at a conference in Budapest right now

Go outside, take some pictures, post them here so I can be super jealous. Please? Hope your talk goes well and you enjoy your time there :D.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2895 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 15:30:30 »
I am at a conference in Budapest right now and I managed to brick my laptop by overwriting some system files. System no longer boots. Currently re installing the os, but its 10:30pm here and the install is supposed to take 3.5 hours.  Uggg. This is going to be a long night.

Deleted system32?

Offline paicrai

• Actually a Jane Austen novel
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • mindblank
« Reply #2896 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 15:33:28 »
that's like 3 things i didnt know were possible lol
THE FEMINIST ILLUMINATI

I will literally **** you raw paicrai, I hope you're legal by the time I meet you.
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good **** go౦ԁ ****👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌**** right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯  i say so 💯  thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good ****

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #2897 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 15:54:40 »

Deleted system32?
I'm on a Mac and I accidentally overwrote libs in /usr/lib with a locally compiled version.   Ya, I'm an idiot...

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #2898 on: Wed, 19 November 2014, 16:32:24 »
Bought some gloves and a head piece for biking in the snow.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2899 on: Thu, 20 November 2014, 00:07:11 »
Discovered that the mouse still works if you move it across the (LCD) monitor surface, although because the mouse pointer moves faster than the mouse, it was a little disconcerting.

Also the mouse pointer cannot be seen when it moved under the mouse, necessitating moving the mouse to see the mouse pointer, which moved the mouse pointer somewhere else.