Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423374 times)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #5400 on: Sat, 12 September 2015, 23:25:51 »
Just seared a chuck roast before putting it in the slow cooker.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #5401 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 00:05:58 »
So we had our first table top session of D&D 5E tonight.  I am the DM, first time in this position for an entire campaign.  So far so good.  Everybody is new at least to 5E so we are all on a bit of a learning curve.  Either way, We ended the night on an EPIC move. 

Earlier in the night, the dragonborn monk, couldn't hit anything with his fists.  Well our fighter showed up late due to other commitments so we just had him wandering through the streets of the down that was getting attacked as he is the only human in the group.  He stands back and watches our fight.  Sees the monk not hit ****, so for the last kobold, the fighter picks up the monk and uses him as a club to kill the last one.

Well we get to the last fight and the monk then decides to pick up the fighter (dual wields war picks) and use him as a club.  I have him roll attack and as a combination roll its opposing strength check against the same combo roll the fighter makes.  Fighter wins the roll, so the fighter kicks hard to re-position himself mid swing and completely caves in the chest of a kobold with both war picks.  So now I have them both roll a d20 for the dismount.  Both roll at the exact same time and both rolls are a natural 20.  They happen to be standing on the edge of a group of the three remaining kobolds.  Needless to say, through the powers of role playing, the fighter essentially pulled the Triple Lindy off the remaining kobolds.

We figured that would be a good point to end the night.

On a side note, key caps make great markers for bad guys.  Front face is the direction they are pointing, legends make them easy to keep track of (I was using two different colors of number row keys for different monster types in the same fight), when they are dead, flip the cap upside down.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5402 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 00:25:09 »
Dude, quite reminding me how much I miss DnD/Pathfinder.   

I need to come up with a good long troll character and find something local.  I'm thinking a Paladin of Beshaba.  A natural 20 would be the equivalent of a 1 for other characters and a 1 would be the equivalent of a natural 20 for other characters.  It would have potential to really make things fun.

Offline iri

« Reply #5403 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 14:49:43 »
I am back from Russkieland.
I have been drinking for nine days in a row. Russian beer does not give you a hangover.
Am sad now. The vacation is over :(
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #5404 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 15:17:22 »

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #5405 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 15:18:56 »

netflix and chill
Hulu and relax

Netflix and chill is code for young people doing the nasty; Hulu and relax is when your parents do it.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #5406 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 15:19:47 »

netflix and chill
Hulu and relax

Netflix and chill is code for young people doing the nasty; Hulu and relax is when your parents do it.
;_;

Blockbuster and unwind

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #5407 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 15:24:16 »

netflix and chill
Hulu and relax

;_;

Blockbuster and unwind

That's your grandparents.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline sethk_

• * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #5408 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 15:24:49 »

netflix and chill
Hulu and relax

;_;

Blockbuster and unwind

Live play and ease

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #5409 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 15:26:38 »

netflix and chill
Hulu and relax

;_;

Blockbuster and unwind

Live play and ease

At a live play? That's just lewd.

My boards:
More

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #5410 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 22:13:50 »
Found a bump on my forehead today. Size seems like a bruise like I banged my head, but there's no coloration and I haven't done anything of the sort today. weird...
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5411 on: Sun, 13 September 2015, 22:32:05 »
Found a bump on my forehead today. Size seems like a bruise like I banged my head, but there's no coloration and I haven't done anything of the sort today. weird...

My bruises haven't changed colors since I was like 10.  They still hurt for days, just don't change colors
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #5412 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 01:05:56 »
Sitting at LAX for the last 4 hours...waiting to get on a 15 hour flight. Ugh.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5413 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 04:50:29 »

I've got exactly the same thing =/ And it hurts to touch =/ Weird...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #5414 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 18:25:57 »

I hung out with iamtootallforthis a few days back. He gave me some ill shave soaps <3. We ate ice cream and sammiches and drank coffee. It was awesome. I was surprised at his cap collection. Here's photographic proof we chilled.

Offline mason

• have fun with her, ryan
« Reply #5415 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:08:31 »
Got an eye exam and learned that I have 20/20 vision  :cool:

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5416 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:15:12 »

Welcome to the club.  :cool:

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #5417 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:19:56 »

it ain't 20/20 if you wear an eyepatch
I love Elzy

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5418 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:20:14 »

it ain't 20/20 if you wear an eyepatch

shrekt
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5419 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 19:51:17 »
Got bit by the 1/2" drive impact at work today.

111000-0

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5420 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:16:20 »
I shot a ****ing crossbow.

DSC05118 by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

DSC05123 by HoffmanMyster, on Flickr

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #5421 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:17:43 »
is that how you got the eyepatch
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #5422 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:18:31 »

Show Image

Show Image

My day was a complete waste compared to yours :(

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5423 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:20:52 »
is that how you got the eyepatch

:eek:

My day was a complete waste compared to yours :(

To be fair, this was a few days ago so my day was also a sham.  :-[

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #5424 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:25:50 »
Finally after a month of waiting the painter showed up to do a walk through before he starts painting the house tomorrow.

So almost 5 months after moving in well be able to actually move in once he's done.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #5425 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:27:51 »

(Attachment Link)

Ouch.  I accidentally thumped my thumb against the belt sander on Sunday and took a good chunk of skin off with it.

At least the drive missed your ring or your ring was off.  I've heard too many horror stories with rings and power tools to ever want to mix the two.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5426 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:29:45 »

(Attachment Link)

Ouch.  I accidentally thumped my thumb against the belt sander on Sunday and took a good chunk of skin off with it.

At least the drive missed your ring or your ring was off.  I've heard too many horror stories with rings and power tools to ever want to mix the two.

I'd be surprised if wearing a ring isn't against the safety rules where he's working.  And if it's not, Melvang, don't wear your ring at work.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5427 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:42:17 »

(Attachment Link)

I had the ring on but I was wearing gloves.  I was taking bolts out and had by fingers under the angle to hold the bolt while I spun the nut off.  Well my had was about 1/4" above the floor/celing of the paint booth we are tearing out.  The impact jumped and the edge of the socket landed on my finger while it was still spinning down.  The impact was a new Fuel brushless 18V heavy duty Milwaukee, I am used to the 18 volt Dewalts.  The balance on the dewalts is very close to even between the head and the battery.  The Milwaukee has a much lighter battery, but the entire tools weighs a bit more, so much more weight above your hand.  Still not used to the balance yet.

For the record these impacts hit hard AF.  They claim 700 ft-lb torque with 1,100 ft-lbs torque for loosening.

(Attachment Link)

I'd be surprised if wearing a ring isn't against the safety rules where he's working.  And if it's not, Melvang, don't wear your ring at work.

I know hoffman, I shouldn't, but I always wear gloves with helps minimize the risk of catching it.  I do understand the risks.  Here they don't care.  They do injection and blow molding for the big three car companies, and Fiat, plus they have something going with polaris.  So essentially half the equipment melts some sort of plastic to the point where it is either moldable via vacuum, pressure, or enough to inject it.  Yet, the most common attire I see from plant workers is tank top and basket ball shorts.

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #5428 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 20:58:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

don't lie, you placed the bolt there for the photo.
I love Elzy

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5429 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 21:04:17 »

Show Image

Show Image

don't lie, you placed the bolt there for the photo.

Yes.

I used the crossbow to place it there.  At 300 feet per second.  >:D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #5430 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 21:46:38 »

Show Image

Show Image

I used to do archery, but not a crossbow.  It would be interesting to try.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Bomble

« Reply #5431 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 22:01:19 »
Not exactly today, but on the weekend I won my football (not the american one) grand final after my team also ended up winning the premiership, so we got two gold medals :p. Especially satisfying considering the other team were a filthy bunch. Everyone in the whole competition hated them. My boss said they've always been that way, even back when he played.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #5432 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 22:25:42 »

(Attachment Link)

I had the ring on but I was wearing gloves.  I was taking bolts out and had by fingers under the angle to hold the bolt while I spun the nut off.  Well my had was about 1/4" above the floor/celing of the paint booth we are tearing out.  The impact jumped and the edge of the socket landed on my finger while it was still spinning down.  The impact was a new Fuel brushless 18V heavy duty Milwaukee, I am used to the 18 volt Dewalts.  The balance on the dewalts is very close to even between the head and the battery.  The Milwaukee has a much lighter battery, but the entire tools weighs a bit more, so much more weight above your hand.  Still not used to the balance yet.

For the record these impacts hit hard AF.  They claim 700 ft-lb torque with 1,100 ft-lbs torque for loosening.

(Attachment Link)

I know hoffman, I shouldn't, but I always wear gloves with helps minimize the risk of catching it.  I do understand the risks.  Here they don't care.  They do injection and blow molding for the big three car companies, and Fiat, plus they have something going with polaris.  So essentially half the equipment melts some sort of plastic to the point where it is either moldable via vacuum, pressure, or enough to inject it.  Yet, the most common attire I see from plant workers is tank top and basket ball shorts.

I bought myself a set of Milwaukee Fuel brushless tools (drill and impact driver) about a year ago. Can confirm, these things will kick your butt. But I let them because they are awesome. You do get used to the torque over time.

My boards:
More

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5433 on: Mon, 14 September 2015, 22:35:06 »

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

I bought myself a set of Milwaukee Fuel brushless tools (drill and impact driver) about a year ago. Can confirm, these things will kick your butt. But I let them because they are awesome. You do get used to the torque over time.

It was mostly the size of the bolt that was the cause for it jumping.  They were only 5/16" hardware so 1/2" socket, with that size of an impact.  Yeah total overkill, but if one is fussy, I can just put it in forward and shear the bolt in half without any loss of time.

Offline iri

« Reply #5434 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 06:40:48 »

;)
(...)Whereas back then I wrote about the tyranny of the majority, today I'd combine that with the tyranny of the minorities. These days, you have to be careful of both. They both want to control you. The first group, by making you do the same thing over and over again. The second group is indicated by the letters I get from the Vassar girls who want me to put more women's lib in The Martian Chronicles, or from blacks who want more black people in Dandelion Wine.
I say to both bunches, Whether you're a majority or minority, bug off! To hell with anybody who wants to tell me what to write. Their society breaks down into subsections of minorities who then, in effect, burn books by banning them. All this political correctness that's rampant on campuses is b.s.

-Ray Bradbury

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5435 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 09:41:18 »
Started small project at work.

111021-0

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #5436 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 09:51:58 »
Stomped over some ancient ruins in Rome. Took a bite and then tried to continue looking, but was denied because the two areas: the one I had visited and the one I was going to visit were counted as the same (I couldn't see the pathways on the map...), and they did not allow recently to the "same" site. "Valid for two consecutive days" my ass. Effing scam!
« Last Edit: Tue, 15 September 2015, 09:56:14 by Findecanor »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5437 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 10:13:23 »

Offline KHAANNN

« Reply #5438 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 10:37:02 »
Took my bulky cross to the plains for some riding, with an empty battery, clogged the engine on a hill, kicked the kickstarter a bit, got a minor heatstroke, eventually figured to cut the gasoline off, dissipated the clog, got the bike going, returned home, drank some water, spent some time with the dog, told myself never to do it again without a water supply and a cell phone

back to agar.io
Endgame | 1.25 Cmd for GMK Sets Please | Or Just 1.25 Blanks Like The Good Old Days

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5439 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 11:13:16 »
Started small project at work.

(Attachment Link)

Demo work?  :cool:

Yeah, the plat form was to the second floor of the paint booth.  This quicky saw drinks some gas.  On my third tank since 8:30

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #5440 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 19:57:22 »
Show Image

Show Image

I hung out with iamtootallforthis a few days back. He gave me some ill shave soaps <3. We ate ice cream and sammiches and drank coffee. It was awesome. I was surprised at his cap collection. Here's photographic proof we chilled.

Better pictures than I've ever taken!  :))

Definitely a great day though and that ice cream is haunting me man!

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #5441 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 20:38:53 »

I need every single one of you to give me your energy

applied for a dream job today pls let me get it
I love Elzy

Offline CPTBadAss

• Woke up like this
    • Tactile Zine
« Reply #5442 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 20:44:34 »
Show Image

YOU GOT THIS BRUH. I TOO ONE DAY HOPE THAT I CAN PLAY BROODWAR PROFESSIONALLY IN KOREA. SIFO HWAITING.

* CPTBadAss goes to make a Sifo cheerful

Show Image

Show Image

Better pictures than I've ever taken!  :))

Definitely a great day though and that ice cream is haunting me man!

I had a good time bro. It was great meeting you and showing you around my hometown. Don't worry, you're safe until spring. The ice cream spot closed today :P.

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5443 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 21:18:46 »
Debated with myself on selling all my MX and Alps stuff.  I don't use any of it anymore.  This sale would be to help fund my purchase of a Sherline 2000 mill.

Offline TheO-RingGuys

• Hey, my name is Fernand and I sell o-rings. B)
« Reply #5444 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 22:12:39 »
Debated with myself on selling all my MX and Alps stuff.  I don't use any of it anymore.  This sale would be to help fund my purchase of a Sherline 2000 mill.

AMEN. I need to sell like all my keyboards since I never even look at them anymore, haha.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #5445 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 22:27:48 »
Met another keyboard nerd at a club meeting. Alienated the rest of the club talking about switches.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline Melvang

• * Maker
« Reply #5446 on: Tue, 15 September 2015, 22:28:58 »

AMEN. I need to sell like all my keyboards since I never even look at them anymore, haha.

Not getting rid of all my boards.  You will have to pry my buckling springs from my cold dead hands.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5447 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 06:09:38 »
Show Image

HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #5448 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 06:16:32 »
I am sitting in a hotel room all day... I'm down in London visiting my gf and I'm just... Sat here...

Offline iri

« Reply #5449 on: Wed, 16 September 2015, 06:34:36 »
I am sitting in a hotel room all day... I'm down in London visiting my gf and I'm just... Sat here...
Are you waiting for the end of her working day?

Also, thanks for the energy, I am now charged.

-Ray Bradbury