Author Topic: What did you do today?  (Read 1423317 times)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
Re: What did you do today?
« Reply #6350 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 09:41:22 »
Got engaged.

I hope she's a topre user and sets your ass straight.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6351 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 10:08:06 »
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #6352 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 10:31:42 »

Thanks all!

Got engaged.

She'll get me in line.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #6353 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 10:40:42 »

Thanks all!

Got engaged.

She'll get me in line.

remember "every kiss begins with k"

as in klack..

klick klack

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #6354 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 12:27:41 »
This happened 2 days ago

Decided to take a halfday at work to finish some holiday shopping. Did not tell my lovely gf I was doing this.

Stop home and noticed she was in the shower, so I sneak in and grabbed her shoulder...

Worst mistake of my life, as she let out a rapey like scream and slipped in the shower. My awesome boyfriend skills catch her but she decides to punch and claw my face...

I will never be doing that again
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #6355 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 12:29:51 »
Got engaged.

Congrats riot!

"Worked", and finished buying stocking stuffers and whatnot for Christmas. FINALLY DONE!
« Last Edit: Wed, 23 December 2015, 12:37:03 by dgneo »

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #6356 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 13:11:36 »
This happened 2 days ago

Decided to take a halfday at work to finish some holiday shopping. Did not tell my lovely gf I was doing this.

Stop home and noticed she was in the shower, so I sneak in and grabbed her shoulder...

Worst mistake of my life, as she let out a rapey like scream and slipped in the shower. My awesome boyfriend skills catch her but she decides to punch and claw my face...

:)) Sounds like you learned your lesson.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #6357 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 13:26:54 »
Got engaged.

Bro that's awesome, congrats!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #6358 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 13:30:57 »
Trying really hard to get motivated and make life changes for this next year but pessimism and procrastination are so ingrained it is really hard and I don't like change.

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #6359 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 13:33:48 »
This happened 2 days ago

Bahaha! scaring the gfs are so much fun though.

I still call worth.

RIP the face though.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6360 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 13:49:52 »
I got a company credit card to buy stuff with, although I was told mech. keyboards for the whole office are NOT in the budget :(
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #6361 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 15:13:06 »
I got a company credit card to buy stuff with, although I was told mech. keyboards for the whole office are NOT in the budget :(

I gots one of those............cannot remember the pin code. Hopefully no one asks me to buy anything  :blank:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #6362 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 15:18:18 »

Show them you're management material and make an executive decision and buy them anyway.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #6363 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 16:02:18 »

This is to be expected from people with small minds and flat vision. You should tell them so.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #6364 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 16:06:41 »
Trying really hard to get motivated and make life changes for this next year but pessimism and procrastination are so ingrained it is really hard and I don't like change.

Bruh.. I feel that. Good luck :( Moving after college is gonna be so hard for me. I'm just now starting to feel actually settled in Jackson...
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6365 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 18:46:38 »
This happened 2 days ago

Might have been worse had you not caught her!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #6366 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 18:49:16 »
Project manager pulls me aside today to tell me I've been doing a great job recently and how much my attitude has improved.
I've recently started coming to work stoned and getting baked on my lunch break.
MFW

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #6367 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 19:16:37 »
Project manager pulls me aside today to tell me I've been doing a great job recently and how much my attitude has improved.
I've recently started coming to work stoned and getting baked on my lunch break.
MFW
Show Image

If it works!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #6368 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 19:24:21 »
Currently moving houses, got my priorities right, bed and computer set up.
Methylated Spirits, not even once.

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6369 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 20:28:17 »

This is to be expected from people with small minds and flat vision. You should tell them so.

They would just laugh about it and tell me to get back to work.  In the famous words of Rodney Dangerfield...

Show them you're management material and make an executive decision and buy them anyway.

Fine, new Blackwidows for everyone then!
Duck Blackbird - Gaterstotles /// O'Mira - V Blacks /// LZ GH v2 - V Clears /// Leopold FC980C /// TGR Jane CE v2 (unbuilt) /// Lin Dolphin 2021 (unbuilt)

Offline Waateva

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #6370 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 20:29:35 »

Also, 'Executive Decision' is a great movie and one of only two movies I know of where Steven Seagal dies.

Offline Melvang

• Exquisite Lord of Bumfluff
  • * Maker
  • Melvang's Desktop Customs
« Reply #6371 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 21:40:56 »

That was how mine was until we had kids.  The last move we did earlier this year, my first priority was the stereo in the garage.  For what its worth, the garage is insulated, heated, and has an AC unit that is probably older that me, and has more square footage than the house.

After we get it cleaned out from the move (we inherited her dads house that he was living in when he passed, so its packed with crap), I am going with WWII style pin up girls for the decorating theme.  This already has the OK from the wife.  So long as the images are relatively SFW.
OG Kishsaver, Razer Orbweaver clears and reds with blue LEDs, and Razer Naga Epic.   "Great minds crawl in the same sewer"  Uncle Rich

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #6372 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 22:07:38 »

That was how mine was until we had kids.  The last move we did earlier this year, my first priority was the stereo in the garage.  For what its worth, the garage is insulated, heated, and has an AC unit that is probably older that me, and has more square footage than the house.

After we get it cleaned out from the move (we inherited her dads house that he was living in when he passed, so its packed with crap), I am going with WWII style pin up girls for the decorating theme.  This already has the OK from the wife.  So long as the images are relatively SFW.

Nice dude, still good priorities!

I like the sound of the aesthetic that you are going for, I pulled out this mad neon light I had left here at Dad's place, I am also moving in after he passed away, check it out.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #6373 on: Wed, 23 December 2015, 23:56:21 »

Computer desk was kia during move. Check temp battle station.
121423-0

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #6374 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 00:01:14 »

Computer desk was kia during move. Check temp battle station.
(Attachment Link)

Not a bad temp, the duals are nice, I prefer a single monitor set up, this damn small 23 inch is my friends, my PB278Q is in the shop at the moment getting the panel replaced but I'll be back to 27 inch 1440p goodness in time.

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6375 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 00:03:14 »
I finally saw Star Wars, and I did so without encountering a single spoiler.  :thumb:

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #6376 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 00:05:04 »
You cant see it in photo but those monitors are hanging over the side of that table by about 10 cm each side. Also that dongle is the only internet  may have for anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 years depending on telstra tech and NBN roll out.

Offline SploogeFactory

• Vitamin D deficient
« Reply #6377 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 00:16:33 »
You cant see it in photo but those monitors are hanging over the side of that table by about 10 cm each side. Also that dongle is the only internet  may have for anywhere between 2 weeks to 2 years depending on telstra tech and NBN roll out.

I'm in the process of switching provider, not sure who to go with for NBN only 100mbps

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #6378 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 04:43:44 »
Got the keys to my new house (rental but still good to have an address again). My dog arrives by plane tomorrow after not seeing him for 2 weeks YAY.
Just out of curiosity, how does a ticket like that work?  Is it more or less than a person and do they have any requirements like a cage, weight limit, etc?

Reason I ask is that one day I want my wife to have her dog Benji visit us in the US.  He'll hate it, but maybe he will get how good he has it back in India after the trip.

Congrats on the engagement!  First the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, and then the suffering, hahaha!

Offline SamirD

• * Esteemed Elder
  • on Buckling Springs since '88
    • http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com
« Reply #6379 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 04:57:44 »
Started packing for the trip back home.  Can't wait to be able to take a proper shower again and chomp a good old fashioned American hamburger...

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6380 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 22:33:45 »
Drove home for xmas, now I'm watching The Empire Strikes Back.  ^-^  This is a Christmas movie, right?

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #6381 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 22:43:20 »
Drove home for xmas, now I'm watching The Empire Strikes Back.  ^-^  This is a Christmas movie, right?
That one is best enjoyed on Father's Day.

But Die Hard is definitely a Christmas movie.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #6382 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 22:54:07 »
I ended up bartending at my family Christmas party lol made a lot of Vodka tonics with lime

HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #6383 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 23:06:05 »
Got the keys to my new house (rental but still good to have an address again). My dog arrives by plane tomorrow after not seeing him for 2 weeks YAY.
Just out of curiosity, how does a ticket like that work?  Is it more or less than a person and do they have any requirements like a cage, weight limit, etc?

Reason I ask is that one day I want my wife to have her dog Benji visit us in the US.  He'll hate it, but maybe he will get how good he has it back in India after the trip.

Congrats on the engagement!  First the engagement ring, then the wedding ring, and then the suffering, hahaha!

So with domestic, which is what my dogs flight was. I paid a  company to organise it but essentally they go as baggage. My dogs flight was 900 AUD for about a 5 hour flight (thats a guess o  flight time). This includes pickup and drop off from airport so flight was probebly about 500-600. If you fly with your dog you can check them in as excess baggage but  you have to provide cage or pay for rental.

International is a little more complex depending on country but coming into australia (i would say the same for US) your dog has to go into quarintine for a period of time. Just guessing but about 3 to 6 weeks. Cages also have requirements set by airlines. So the dog has to be able to stand and do a 360 in the cage for it to be accepted.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6384 on: Thu, 24 December 2015, 23:23:41 »
That one is best enjoyed on Father's Day.

But Die Hard is definitely a Christmas movie.

Hah!  Good call.

And yes!  Die Hard is totally a Christmas movie.  My best friend, who happens to have studied film, watched it as part of his Xmas Xperiment blog series 4 years ago.  He watched a Christmas movie / TV special every day from Dec 1 to Dec 25.  It was grueling (perhaps even moreso as his roommate :P ).

Speaking of which...everyone needs to watch Clone High's Snowflake Day special.  No seriously.  Do it.  You can thank me later.

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #6385 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 00:13:53 »
Soldered way to ****ing many surface mount diodes, only to find out that I'm ****ing 4 ****ing diodes short. I can't believe I'm not going to have this ****ing gift ready in time for christmas.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6386 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 00:17:34 »
Soldered way to ****ing many surface mount diodes, only to find out that I'm ****ing 4 ****ing diodes short. I can't believe I'm not going to have this ****ing gift ready in time for christmas.

Well ****. Gift for a local friend?  :-/

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #6387 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 00:18:27 »

Yeah yeah. To be honest I probably ****ed most of the soldering up anyways, I'm not really in the proper state of rest to be doing things like this.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6388 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 00:21:10 »

Yeah yeah. To be honest I probably ****ed most of the soldering up anyways, I'm not really in the proper state of rest to be doing things like this.

Ahh, yeah.  I know the feeling.  :P  Well as much you're bummed, I'm sure they'll understand.  :)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #6389 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 00:22:28 »

Ahh, yeah.  I know the feeling.  :P  Well as much you're bummed, I'm sure they'll understand.  :)

Lucky I'm always in the proper state of rest for browsing dank memes geekhack though.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline Steezus

• Keeper of Facts
  • * Elevated Elder
« Reply #6390 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 00:28:00 »

Ah damn, sorry to hear that. It'll be an amazing gift and I'm sure they'll understand once you get it done and give it to them. I always like to order 1.5x to 2x the amount I need so I won't be short and have spares for my next build.
TGR-Jane CE | TGR-Tris CE | Lyn Montage | LZ PhysiX | Exclusive e8.5

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #6391 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 00:30:19 »

Ah damn, sorry to hear that. It'll be an amazing gift and I'm sure they'll understand once you get it done and give it to them. I always like to order 1.5x to 2x the amount I need so I won't be short and have spares for my next build.

Do you know if there's anywhere speedy to get them from besides wkl? All the stores on ebay are from china, and my local hardware store doesn't have specifically 1n4148w diodes.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline swill

• * Elevated Elder
  • builder & enabler
    • swillkb.com
« Reply #6392 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 01:12:54 »
Got some great turns in knee deep powder.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6393 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 01:25:15 »

Show Image

Lucky!  I haven't seen that much snow in ages...  :| 

Offline trizkut

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #6394 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 01:29:21 »

Show Image

Same!  It was 68 in MA today :(

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6395 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 01:34:24 »

Show Image

Last time I saw that much snow was in Miami in the early 80s.

Today I got a haircut. Also I've been hiding out in the computer room gaming and now posting on here. Wife is doing holiday baking and I can hear the sounds of frustration so I'm staying put with the door shut. One thing I know she made is Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake. I'm so getting sick tomorrow.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6396 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 01:53:57 »

Show Image

Today I got a haircut. Also I've been hiding out in the computer room gaming and now posting on here. Wife is doing holiday baking and I can hear the sounds of frustration so I'm staying put with the door shut. One thing I know she made is Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake. I'm so getting sick tomorrow.

hehehe there's no snow in Miami...  OHHH

OMG you've got my attention with cheesecake.  :O  ugh.  I'm so hungry.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6397 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 02:02:36 »

Show Image

At this point what I've done is taste tester.

They're in cupcake form.
More
Cheesecake poured in the cups:

Caramel drizzled and swirled:

All that mess from the day. Yikes.

Fresh out of the oven:

Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #6398 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 02:05:23 »
One thing I know she made is Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake. I'm so getting sick tomorrow.

They're in cupcake form.

Well that's a sight that can't be unseen.  :|

Now I really want cheesecake.  :O

Those cupcake cheesecakes are even better cause they're easier to put in your mouth.

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6399 on: Fri, 25 December 2015, 02:20:55 »
One thing I know she made is Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake. I'm so getting sick tomorrow.

They're in cupcake form.

Well that's a sight that can't be unseen.  :|

Now I really want cheesecake.  :O

Those cupcake cheesecakes are even better cause they're easier to put in your mouth.

A few years ago she made a few dozen of them and I told the guys at work I would bring a dozen or so in. I ended up dropping them on the kitchen floor that morning. The floor had been neglected for too long so they ended up with a good helping of cat hair and dirt/dust/etc from the floor. When I tried explaining this it was expressed with anger how that didn't matter and they would have eaten them anyway and picked the extra stuff out of their teeth.

Actually, only 2 or 3 of them were in a recoverable state and I ate those.
Keyboards
More