geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

【IC】Zero-G Studio X DMK ABS Keycap Set "THIRD SPACE"

<< < (7/8) > >>

Zero-G Studio:

--- Quote from: KBKlon on Wed, 18 May 2022, 09:06:18 ---
--- Quote from: Zero-G Studio on Sat, 14 May 2022, 21:08:34 ---
--- Quote from: KBKlon on Sat, 14 May 2022, 09:47:01 ---F13 please?

--- End quote ---
DMK has no F13 molds for now. I have recorded this problem and reported it to DMK.

--- End quote ---

Could you please provide a blank R1 key in the base kit if there's no F13 key.

--- End quote ---
Because DMK doesn't have the F13 mold yet, but I have already put this suggestion for feedback. We will add some new kits in the future, which I believe will meet your needs.

KeebRehab:
I'm sorry but it's funny how you scrapped the Cryto/NFT theme just to change it to Ready Player One. Do you realise that Ready Player One is almost just as unsavoury of a theme?

Zero-G Studio:

--- Quote from: KeebRehab on Sat, 21 May 2022, 23:28:17 ---I'm sorry but it's funny how you scrapped the Cryto/NFT theme just to change it to Ready Player One. Do you realise that Ready Player One is almost just as unsavoury of a theme?

--- End quote ---
I think you may have misunderstood the meaning of my theme, because I prefer to play games and match the desktop, so the theme is the third space. It means that in our work and life, we can all create a free space of our own. And the "Ready Player One" movie happened to be a virtual game space, so I used him as an analogy.
But I think each of us should have a dedicated space of our own, where we can freely entertain, socialize, and do whatever we like.
I don't know how I explained it, do you agree? ;D

IMZO:
does this also come with the rounded spacebars like other dmk sets??

Zero-G Studio:

--- Quote from: IMZO on Mon, 23 May 2022, 03:16:51 ---does this also come with the rounded spacebars like other dmk sets??

--- End quote ---
This space is the circular space bar of dmk. It may be that the blue color is not very clear. We are re rendering the real color card, and give the matching display effect of different matching columns, which will bring more kit. Probably this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version