geekhack Community > Off Topic

5tran'g'n00'wurl

<< < (2/6) > >>

tp4tissue:
Ferengi is the most human race in the show though, otherwise it's just a show about aliens.

Findecanor:

--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Mon, 23 May 2022, 20:25:18 ---And please, Dear God, NO  FERENGI, and minimal (if any) Klingons.

--- End quote ---
If they will look anything like they did in Discovery, I will leave the show and never come back.

Leslieann:

--- Quote from: Findecanor on Tue, 24 May 2022, 14:49:26 ---
--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Mon, 23 May 2022, 20:25:18 ---And please, Dear God, NO  FERENGI, and minimal (if any) Klingons.

--- End quote ---
If they will look anything like they did in Discovery, I will leave the show and never come back.

--- End quote ---

Star Trek the franchise was sold, however, not included in the sale was the entire TNG story/timeline.
This is why everything is so different after Enterprise and why Picard is so far removed from TNG. So yes, if they return they will be Discovery based.

Give up seeing anything new TNG based, that ship has sailed.

tp4tissue:
Just rewatched picard s02.

I enjoy it, but there's just so much unnecessary hughmahnn stuff...

it's the same problem with all the new crops,  trek fans are experienced sci_fi consumers, they don't need drama, wrap it up in 1 maybe 2 episodes at most.

Strange new world seems extremely promising thus far,  we'll see.

fohat.digs:

--- Quote from: Leslieann on Tue, 24 May 2022, 14:00:13 ---
--- Quote from: fohat.digs on Mon, 23 May 2022, 20:25:18 ---
NO  FERENGI, and minimal (if any) Klingons.

--- End quote ---

IF it follows the Trek timeline, they shouldn't come anywhere near Ferengi

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure that they showed up in Discovery and/or Enterprise.

I seem to remember them knocking out the crew and ransacking the ship for valuable plunder, but somebody was still awake they were thwarted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version