Author Topic: What your fav mouse?  (Read 623982 times)

Offline Buckling_Summer

• http://www.elitesportservices.com
Re: What your fav mouse?
« Reply #1300 on: Fri, 09 May 2014, 12:20:06 »
Microsoft Optical Mouse Notebook Wireless 3000... Loyal companion for years
PRESENT POSSESSIONS:
 Buckling Spings: IBM Model M 82G2383 Lexmarkian (1995) / IBM Model F PC-AT keyboard 84 keys (6450200)
XM Simplified 1 (Monterey K110 or AK-CN2 or Hua-Jie) Siig MiniTouch KB-1948 GeekHack Spacesaver edition
----------------------------------

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #1301 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 01:59:00 »
Anyone have extra G9X for sale? I miss this mouse so bad :(

Offline feizor

« Reply #1302 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 03:10:18 »
I've been using the Zowie FK for a week. Love it. I want to buy the 2014 version with the updated scroll wheel but concerned about the peeling coating problem.
Zowie is not readily available locally where I am (Australia) so it will be a lot of hassle to ship it back.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1303 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 05:36:45 »
I want to buy the 2014 version with the updated scroll wheel but concerned about the peeling coating problem.
Zowie is not readily available locally where I am (Australia) so it will be a lot of hassle to ship it back.

I'm stuck in Convict Town as well but I buy all my Zowie mice from this place;

http://www.thekoolroom.com/

The owners of the store a real nice and decent folk.  If your FK gets 'Fvcked' just arrange an RMA with them and you'll get another Zowie to play with quickly  :thumb: .

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #1304 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 10:20:56 »
I've been using the Zowie FK for a week. Love it. I want to buy the 2014 version with the updated scroll wheel but concerned about the peeling coating problem.

The coating issue has been fixed:
http://www.zowiegear.com/index.php?i=news&p=57

Try to avoid buying from an old batch. I would personally order directly from Zowie if you have to opportunity, just to make sure. I will add this in the guide.

From here

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1305 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 10:38:09 »

Try to avoid buying from an old batch. I would personally order directly from Zowie if you have to opportunity, just to make sure. I will add this in the guide.

From here

I'm a mouse noob. Is the eVo EC1 affected? I got it from amazon. Thanks!

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #1306 on: Sat, 10 May 2014, 10:42:02 »
Not sure. I got an ec1 CL a couple months ago and it's been amazing

Offline feizor

« Reply #1307 on: Sun, 11 May 2014, 04:21:21 »
I want to buy the 2014 version with the updated scroll wheel but concerned about the peeling coating problem.

I'm stuck in Convict Town as well but I buy all my Zowie mice from this place;

http://www.thekoolroom.com/

The owners of the store a real nice and decent folk.  If your FK gets 'Fvcked' just arrange an RMA with them and you'll get another Zowie to play with quickly  :thumb: .

Wow they got some pretty 'kool' stuff... hue hue

From here

That's a fairly recent announcement, I'll see if my recently discovered local etailer has the new batch, if not I will order directly from Zowie.

Thanks.

Offline quaddragon

« Reply #1308 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 23:52:28 »
You should turn this into a Poll type message so we could see all the results.
IMO my Razer Naga Epic is the best mouse i've owned by far.
The ergonomics could use a little work. The side button's can be tedious to use.
However the utility of the mouse is a game changer.
IMO wireless is the only way to go when it comes to Mice.

Offline SSIPAK

• * Maker
  • ★ Bootlegcaps ★
« Reply #1309 on: Thu, 05 June 2014, 23:55:14 »
G9X and Mionix Avior 7000

Offline Sorun

• Chitos
« Reply #1310 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 00:54:05 »
MX518. Never had such a durable mouse. It lasted through my beatings as a teenager and is still kicking in CSGO in my early adult years. I got a g400 and g400s on the side as gifts, but i'm going to ride the mx518 to the very end.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1311 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 00:57:57 »
This is the thread I was looking for! Sorry for posting the photos in so many spots lol........

My new favorite mouse is... ROCCAT Kone Pure Color, Orange. I never will switch to another mouse again, this thing is brilliant. Fits perfect in my claw/palm hand. The scrollwheel feels amazing. The Orange matches my Ducky perfect. The LED customization on the Cat is so amazing, I love it. I have it as a breathing effect going from off to pink to purple. Very eye catching but not too fast to be very distracting. Love this mouse so much!

Offline blackbox

« Reply #1312 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 01:13:51 »
Very nice pictures(and mouse ofc)!
Keyboards: Dell AT102W (matias standard clicky), Maltron two-hand 3D fully ergonomic keyboard (Vintage MX Black). CM QF XT (MX Grey) IBM model M

The LAN table!
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=62536.0

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1313 on: Fri, 06 June 2014, 01:45:58 »
Very nice pictures(and mouse ofc)!

Thank You!!  :cool:

Offline larsjuhljensen

Corsair Raptor M45
« Reply #1314 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 08:46:57 »
I very much enjoy my Corsair Raptor M45. I find it comfortable for me to palm with my fairly small hands. The weight is adjustable, and the mouse is lighter than most gaming mice with all extra weights removed. The sensor works well on a variety of surfaces; I have experienced no drift issues. The DPI can be adjusted in three steps with buttons on the mouse. And it all works perfectly without installing any special driver software, which matters to me as I use it on a machine running Linux.

All in all, I find this mouse to be excellent value for money, if you're shopping for a wired mouse. :thumb:

Offline mauri

« Reply #1315 on: Sat, 07 June 2014, 16:46:35 »
This is the thread I was looking for! Sorry for posting the photos in so many spots lol........

My new favorite mouse is... ROCCAT Kone Pure Color, Orange. I never will switch to another mouse again, this thing is brilliant. Fits perfect in my claw/palm hand. The scrollwheel feels amazing. The Orange matches my Ducky perfect. The LED customization on the Cat is so amazing, I love it. I have it as a breathing effect going from off to pink to purple. Very eye catching but not too fast to be very distracting. Love this mouse so much!

Show Image

Show Image

Is orange the new black?
I AM BABAR KING OF THE ELEPHANTS

Offline wetto

• Brazil's Keyboard Enthusiasts Representative
    • Portuguese Mechanical Keyboard Guide
« Reply #1316 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:46:23 »
I've never been into wireless and I hate with all my heart the scroll encoder that Logitech uses on their mice (none which can be compared to a good ALPS mechanical scroll encoder and I love the Roccat Kone Pure for that), especially this **** optical scroll encoder that both G400S/G602 have (my G602 on the picture):

But I've gotta say, I'm in love with the Logitech G602. The sensor is awesome (AVAGO M000, zero jitter, zero compatibility problems with most surfaces, no acceleration...), the battery life is just a-frigging-mazing, less weight and a more fingertip friendly shape than the Logitech G700 which I had (and hated)...

Anyways, Logitech managed to finally create the first good wireless gaming mouse. Congratulations!
« Last Edit: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:51:01 by wetto »
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Soon: CM Storm Quick Fire TK (MX Brown), CM Storm Trigger Z.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #1317 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 23:59:11 »
Deathadder is still my top mouse for now. Hoping the Torq-X10 will change that. I have one on pre-order. Ships at the end of the month.
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1318 on: Tue, 17 June 2014, 00:01:57 »
But I've gotta say, I'm in love with the Logitech G602. The sensor is awesome (AVAGO M000, zero jitter, zero compatibility problems with most surfaces, no acceleration...), the battery life is just a-frigging-mazing, less weight and a more fingertip friendly shape than the Logitech G700 which I had (and hated)...

Anyways, Logitech managed to finally create the first good wireless gaming mouse. Congratulations!

I went with a G602 some 4 months ago but I tried their latest cabled G502 wonder and love it even more.  Mostly due to the 'free-scroll' wheel that you seem to despise  ;D .

Logitech has done something strange to me, it has single handedly bound themselves to my right hand for the longest time possible when using any PC in my house.  Hence I think I have turned into a mindless fan-boy  ::) .

Sorry for turning my back on all the other mouse manufacturers out there because I think I found nirvana here and I feel so dirty inside for allowing it to happen.

Offline Acknown3

• Not a keyboard addict
« Reply #1319 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 15:59:06 »
Sorry man, I just sold both of mine :(

I wasn't a huge fan of the mouse wheel though. The middle click was too stiff.
FC660C gray dyesub, gummyrot clack
FC660M cherry reds, Triumph Adler, blue aluminum case
Filco TKL cherry reds, white side-printed PBT
IBM Model F XT

Offline wetto

« Reply #1320 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 17:09:18 »

Same reason why I sold mine. I had a love/hate relationship with it mostly due to that middle button...  :-X

The only way it became somehow usable for me was when I configured the horizontal scroll buttons as middle click, but later I got a bad habit due to that.
My collection:
More
Mice: Logitech G602, CM Storm Recon, CM Storm Spawn, Razer Naga, Ozone Radon Opto, Corsair M60, Tesoro Gandiva, CM Storm Alcor, Mionix Naos 8200.
Keyboards: Matias Secure Pro, Matias Mini Quiet Pro, custom modded Metadot Das Keyboard Model S Professional Silent (MX Brown, Costar), CM Storm Trigger (MX Brown), Noppoo Choc Mini (MX Red), Tesoro Lobera G5NFL Supreme, CM Storm Devastator.
Boards I don't own anymore: CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid (MX Black), Logitech K800 (Membrane), Logitech G710+ (MX Brown), Thermaltake Meka G-Unit (MX Black), Corsair K70 (MX Red).
Mice I don't own anymore: Logitech G9x MW3, Corsair M65, Logitech G700, Roccat Kone Pure.

Offline Johan

« Reply #1321 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 17:11:20 »

Same reason why I sold mine. I had a love/hate relationship with it mostly due to that middle button...  :-X

The only way it became somehow usable for me was when I configured the horizontal scroll buttons as middle click, but later I got a bad habit due to that.

I just rebound the tilt feature to middle mouse click, works really well for me.
Uh, stuff.

Offline wetto

« Reply #1322 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 17:12:15 »

I just rebound the tilt feature to middle mouse click, works really well for me.

Yeah, but try using another mouse besides the G9x after some time and you'll see the problem that causes  :))
My collection:
More

Offline Johan

« Reply #1323 on: Wed, 18 June 2014, 17:15:17 »

Yeah, but try using another mouse besides the G9x after some time and you'll see the problem that causes  :))

You mean tilting it to initiate it? It works fine on my kana v2 and most other mice I have. I'll probably get the new roccat kone optical with the 3310(?) when that mouse comes out.
Uh, stuff.

Offline Acknown3

• Not a keyboard addict
« Reply #1324 on: Thu, 19 June 2014, 22:05:44 »
I think he means that he tries to tilt the mouse wheel with mice other than the G9x, intending for it to middle click, and it doesn't.
FC660C gray dyesub, gummyrot clack
FC660M cherry reds, Triumph Adler, blue aluminum case
Filco TKL cherry reds, white side-printed PBT
IBM Model F XT

Offline poeee

« Reply #1325 on: Mon, 23 June 2014, 22:00:37 »
Intellimouse Optical 1.1

Offline bdtbinh

• In Geek I trust
« Reply #1326 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 08:50:47 »
Mine fav is RAT 3 and SS Navi. Tried DA and Frost blue but cant get used to it  :confused:

Offline sacratoy

• Twitch
« Reply #1327 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 11:47:27 »
I'm really liking my Logitech G502.

My all time favorite is probably my G9x, however. Used that thing till the sides were worn in.
Poker II

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1328 on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 22:39:39 »

I am in that group of 'liking' the latest Logitech creation (when I know I shouldn't)  :-[ .

I don't know why but this latest input device is perfect for me, it is quite small yet you can hold it with 2 fingers and it glides perfectly around the mouse pad.  Never knew they could devise something that has great control on any web-page and you can set it's dpi way above most mice currently sold everywhere.

Bought another G502 simply as backup because you know something this good, can not last forever..........

Offline wetto

« Reply #1329 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 04:37:04 »

I am in that group of 'liking' the latest Logitech creation (when I know I shouldn't)  :-[ .

I don't know why but this latest input device is perfect for me, it is quite small yet you can hold it with 2 fingers and it glides perfectly around the mouse pad.  Never knew they could devise something that has great control on any web-page and you can set it's dpi way above most mice currently sold everywhere.

Bought another G502 simply as backup because you know something this good, can not last forever..........

I really wish Logitech would make mice with more "standard" components, such as mechanical wheel encoders and standard mice switches (instead of SMD and common-type Square switches they use) so that we could easily mod or repair their mice in case something happens or if someone finds a certain button too stiff/soft.

Anyways, I'll probably grab a Logitech G502 to review it soon, I just hope all I'm seeing on the internet isn't just hype over it... The "12.000 DPI" marketing just really puts me off.... But then again, out of the new Logitech mice, the G602's AVAGO M000 really impressed me (1 CD LOD, compatible with all surfaces, zero jitter), although the G602's polling rate isn't really stable:

Why not deliver us a stable 500 Hz polling rate? It's the only flaw I can find on it. Hasn't really affected me (which is indeed weird, since those values are crazy, but I never felt anything while playing), but really keeps it from perfection  :-X
« Last Edit: Wed, 25 June 2014, 04:49:43 by wetto »
My collection:
More

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1330 on: Wed, 25 June 2014, 06:52:16 »
I love my Roccat Kone Pure

Offline Dizon248

« Reply #1331 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 02:05:31 »
Favorite of all time? Microsoft Intelliexplorer 3.0 mouse. Never had a mouse better than that since.... To this day, I've still been trying to find a mouse that can top it, maybe I should stop searching and just stick with it?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1332 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 02:41:30 »

Ditto, I'm not seeing myself finding a better mouse ever.

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1333 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 03:14:36 »

I'm actually planning to get the blue version.  It matches my system perfectly.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline poeee

« Reply #1334 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 18:09:16 »
Favorite of all time? Microsoft Intelliexplorer 3.0 mouse. Never had a mouse better than that since.... To this day, I've still been trying to find a mouse that can top it, maybe I should stop searching and just stick with it?

Stick with it!  I don't know if it's because I've almost exclusively used MS mice, but I've never thought I've needed something better.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1335 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 18:12:04 »

I'm actually planning to get the blue version.  It matches my system perfectly.

Good choice! Love my orange Kone !!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #1336 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 03:51:40 »
I wish Razer would update their Boomslang with  ~5k adjustable dpi, an updated modern sensor, a freewheel/lock scroll wheel, adjustable internal weights, on the fly dpi setting button, multiple LED color modes, and at least four hotkey buttons. That would be my dream-mouse. The Boomslang had the absolute perfect design for my hand.

Offline wetto

« Reply #1337 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 08:42:32 »
I wish Razer would update their Boomslang with  ~5k adjustable dpi, an updated modern sensor, a freewheel/lock scroll wheel, adjustable internal weights, on the fly dpi setting button, multiple LED color modes, and at least four hotkey buttons. That would be my dream-mouse. The Boomslang had the absolute perfect design for my hand.

The thing is, those freewheel/lock encoders from Logitech are the reason why the sensors are off-centered on mice such as the G500, G500S, G700, G700S and G9x. That thing uses a huge amount of space internally and honestly, it isn't worth it if you have to move the sensor just for it to fit.
My collection:
More

Offline Prelim

« Reply #1338 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 14:38:00 »
my DA 1800dpi remains like new over ~6 years now.... best mouse ever!  :thumb:
2x GH60 revC - lubed Linjärs 65g / lubed H1s 65g with SPRIT 5mm acrylic plate | Dolch PAC - Cherry housing / Gateron sliders 65g and QMK clips | Raptor K1 G80-1890 stock 
Floating on Cherry/GMK caps - White on Black, Classic Beige, Dolch, Olivetti, Alcatel MMK, Hellgrau

Offline Vanilla

• 110% Snuggable
« Reply #1339 on: Thu, 10 July 2014, 14:42:16 »
My Logitech g502. In my opinion, the perfect styling paired with performance and durability (I got mine a week and a half before release and it looks practically new despite 10+ hours of use daily).
I don't think it can get any better than this. Which was what I said for my trusty Razer Lachesis as well and proven wrong with this.  :))

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1340 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 00:30:10 »
The thing is, those freewheel/lock encoders from Logitech are the reason why the sensors are off-centered on mice such as the G500, G500S, G700, G700S and G9x. That thing uses a huge amount of space internally and honestly, it isn't worth it if you have to move the sensor just for it to fit.

Speak for yourself ONLY here wetto.

The ONLY main reason to buy a Logitech Mouse is to use the 'Freescroll' because it's the perfect viewing mechanism especially on Ebay pages to go on forever.

If it wasn't for 'Free-scroll' I would give up on the internet altogether and go outside and enjoy the environment.......  wait on  :-[ .

Offline vun

• Just one more thing
« Reply #1341 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 04:55:38 »

The ONLY main reason to buy a Logitech Mouse is to use the 'Freescroll' because it's the perfect viewing mechanism especially on Ebay pages to go on forever.

If it wasn't for 'Free-scroll' I would give up on the internet altogether and go outside and enjoy the environment.......  wait on  :-[ .

Considering that middle-click scrolling exists I'd say that the hyperscroll isn't worth it if it means displacing the sensor or otherwise making the rest of the mouse worse. At least for a gaming mouse, for an office mouse it doesn't matter and you can put as many hyperscroll encoders as you want in the thing and put the sensor on backwards off to a side and it won't make a difference.

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1342 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 06:47:50 »
Considering that middle-click scrolling exists I'd say that the hyperscroll isn't worth it if it means displacing the sensor or otherwise making the rest of the mouse worse. At least for a gaming mouse, for an office mouse it doesn't matter and you can put as many hyperscroll encoders as you want in the thing and put the sensor on backwards off to a side and it won't make a difference.

Trust me vun it's not worth using 'middle-click' scrolling.  You need the actual finger on the scroll wheel flicking through huge tracts of sales on Ebay plus you can slow down easily or stop it with the actual finger.

You still need that human actuation with a scroll wheel that no software selection can take away from.  Currently using a G700S (crappy battery life) but the scroll wheel is perfect in every way.  The G502 'knobbily' scroll wheel is somewhat fake in feeling compared to using the older versions on the G500 and G700 mice.

Offline davkol

•  Post Editing Timeout
« Reply #1343 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 07:14:56 »
Got a mouse with a hyperscroll wheel... one year later, got RSI from scrolling (and clicking that ****ing stiff wheel). Not worth it.  After switch to scrolling with a trackball (basically autoscroll) or the keyboard, RSI is gone.

Offline oscillik

• music podcasts
« Reply #1344 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:02:41 »

Trust me vun it's not worth using 'middle-click' scrolling.  You need the actual finger on the scroll wheel flicking through huge tracts of sales on Ebay plus you can slow down easily or stop it with the actual finger.

You still need that human actuation with a scroll wheel that no software selection can take away from.  Currently using a G700S (crappy battery life) but the scroll wheel is perfect in every way.  The G502 'knobbily' scroll wheel is somewhat fake in feeling compared to using the older versions on the G500 and G700 mice.

as far as I know, you still have the "human interaction" by moving the mouse up and down whilst middle click is pressed...

at least that works with my Zowie FK 2014.
Keymacs A620N-Rev.A with Alps SKCM Salmon switches

Offline wetto

« Reply #1345 on: Sat, 12 July 2014, 13:52:23 »

I know some people really like it, but don't exaggerate that way. There's a huge number of Logitech MX*** (especially the MX518) and Logitech G400/G400S users and those don't have the hyperscroll thing, rather they use an optical scroll encoder and a piece of metal wire to "simulate" mechanical steps you'd find on other mechanical scroll encoders, although that's not an accurate system, it feels bad and some people (me included) really dislike that.

These are the "Steps" you feel when using the scroll wheel on the Logitech MX*** (all models), G100, G100S, G400, G400S and G602 mice.

I dislike that thing so much that I even removed the wire from inside of it, which made the scroll look a lot like those cheap scroll wheels you find on US$ 5 Microsoft mice, but at least it's slightly better.

Yes, the hyperscroll is the best scroll encoder Logitech has, it's far better than this when it comes down to feedback, but it's really not worth it if they have to displace the sensor just for it to fit. But of course, I'd really enjoy if they could decrease the size of it and put it on all their mice.

« Last Edit: Sat, 12 July 2014, 14:23:14 by wetto »
My collection:
More

Offline JackCY

« Reply #1346 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 06:45:48 »
So far IME3.0, works over 7 years.

Trying to replace it is a nightmare, since I need higher DPI for a higher resolution screen.
Zowie EC1 is too small and with many issues that make it NOT a good replacement for IME3.0. Disappointed with Zowie, won't fix their manufacturing & design issues.
QFR red

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #1347 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 23:15:03 »
So far IME3.0, works over 7 years.

Disappointed with Zowie, won't fix their manufacturing & design issues.

Just surprised anyone could go on using the same mouse for over 7 years  :o :thumb: .

YES, Zowie's quality control is starting to mimic Razer's which is really disappointing.

Offline daerid

• Rossipedia
« Reply #1348 on: Tue, 15 July 2014, 11:09:39 »
Disappointed with Zowie, won't fix their manufacturing & my design issues.

FTFY

Offline divito

« Reply #1349 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 07:49:59 »
Just surprised anyone could go on using the same mouse for over 7 years  :o :thumb: .

Can't change from perfection, and that's what happened when the 3.0 came out in 2007. I was so happy when they started making them again. It will be my mouse as long as I live.
Varmilo (MX Grey) KeyCool 87 (MX Clear) Quickfire Stealth (MX Green)