geekhack Community > Off Topic

Art Deco Desk Hack

<< < (2/2)

karlito:

--- Quote from: Nonmouse ---So, for the last several months, I've been going desk-less—my old desk was a POS, and since I moved I haven't been able to bring myself to drag it into my living room with my (fairly) nice furniture.
--- End quote ---

but you're ok with dragging in an ancient butt ugly beige computer case along w/ all the nice furniture? :D

Nonmouse:

--- Quote from: karlito;2725 ---but you're ok with dragging in an ancient butt ugly beige computer case along w/ all the nice furniture? :D
--- End quote ---

That's going to be v2.0.  I'm already working up some ideas involving copper laminate sheets, brushed aluminium, a Stirling heat engine, UV LEDs and Metropolis.  :D

elmomax:
Nonmouse - I just saw your deco desk set up. The furniture is simply beautiful in immaculate condition.  How did you get your hands on this with the original label no less... I am so jealous. I have my grandmas deco bedroom set but the condition and style does not compare.  This is beautiful and you have creatively married technology with it without harming the furniture... commendable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version