geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Planck GMK Adapter Kit

(1/9) > >>

livingspeedbump:
I am looking to create a very affordable Planck GMK adapter kit that can be as universal as possible. This will be for ONLY modifiers. The easiest way I can figure to do this is by using blanks and picking a color (or two) that will work with as many different sets of alphas as possible.

The layout is very simple:

19 1u Keys
2 2u keys

GMK Color Codes:

Hopefully we can keep this to ~$25-$35. For now this is ONLY for planck. I know there are a million 40% boards these days, and adding larger keys gets expensive quickly, so I won't be adding any additional size keys for now.

So my question to you guys and gals is this: What color would you like to see, and are you even interested at all?

TalkingTree:
I'm not a planck owner (yet) but I'm surely interested in a kit or two.

I'd begin with common and successful schemes such as Classic beige and White on black.

livingspeedbump:

--- Quote from: TalkingTree on Sat, 10 December 2016, 10:03:20 ---I'm not a planck owner (yet) but I'm surely interested in a kit or two.

I'd begin with common and successful schemes such as Classic beige and White on black.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, for me I think N9 is the best color. It will still look good with sets like Classic Beige, but also not be out of place with sets like Hyperfuse or Carbon due to being a bit of a darker color.

wodan:
I was considering something like this for the next HADapter round. Classic beige is the way to go. This is no longer considered for HADapter so no worries there. Would love it though!

need:
It's good to have blanks as temporal keysets, but they don't have the end game potential. It might be me, but I'm never satisfied with blanks after using them for a while.

N9 seems to be the same as the ones in the GMK Carbon keyset.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version