Author Topic: Clack Therapy  (Read 8565461 times)

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
Re: Clack Therapy
« Reply #8400 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:10:19 »
Not going to beg, but I would love a bunch of new jacks to surface. Hint hint for these mystery caps CC! ;)

This would be the most ironic thing for whoever just trashed their wallet on that one on eBay!

Exactly! Would be a beautiful thing to see. Imagine someone getting a jack from Clackvent? Would be like six Christmas'

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #8401 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:13:20 »
Not going to beg, but I would love a bunch of new jacks to surface. Hint hint for these mystery caps CC! ;)

This would be the most ironic thing for whoever just trashed their wallet on that one on eBay!

Exactly! Would be a beautiful thing to see. Imagine someone getting a jack from Clackvent? Would be like six Christmas'

I'd poop.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8402 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:13:27 »

It would totally (can't think of the word) that time when a GMK red Esc sold for $250 and like a week later EK started selling them for around $5.

I almost cacked myself laughing :))
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8403 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:14:39 »

It would totally (can't think of the word) that time when a GMK red Esc sold for $250 and like a week later EK started selling them for around $5.

I almost cacked mself laughing :))

And then I ended up having about a dozen in a few weeks somehow hahah
Luckily I still have the WNV to match them and still believe they are somewhat rare :D

I'd poop.

Everybody poops!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8404 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:14:49 »

It won't be a $50 or $65 key. Probably a $125 or $150 key... lucky naasfu!!!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8405 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:15:44 »

The irony is he probably already has one!
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8406 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:15:53 »

Who said that the prices match the clack! Clackvent may very well be the most magical thing to happen!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8407 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:17:03 »

The irony is he probably already has one!
I think he has 2 already - MX and Topre. That would be truly ironic indeed! And we would all cry!!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8408 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:18:28 »

Who said that the prices match the clack! Clackvent may very well be the most magical thing to happen!
It has to be. Imagine a $50 winner got a Jack and a $150 winner got a 420 leaves? All hell will break loose!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8409 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:18:45 »
Luckily I still have the WNV to match them and still believe they are somewhat rare :D

I've been here too long - I know what a WNV is.

And it's not even in Urban Dictionary.

There are too many N in urbnan sometimes.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8410 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:21:12 »

It has to be. Imagine a $50 winner got a Jack and a $150 winner got a 420 leaves? All hell will break loose!

Would you not love it? I would. Need some more chaos round here!

At least someone here has been around long enough to know :) Earlier today I was considering starting a WTB:NIQMODS. Does anyone on this site even remember those? I'll tell you one thing, this ducky looks FABULOUS right now with the ones I own. I regret not getting a full poker set of the cosmic black style. Should have bought Oneproducts rainbow candy topre set as well, speaking of, is Oneproduct still around?
« Last Edit: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:22:55 by Halverson »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8411 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:24:56 »
Get some sleep guys. I don't think CC is even awake! I need to take the family out for dinner. See you in a few hours.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8412 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:26:18 »
Get some sleep guys. I don't think CC is even awake! I need to take the family out for dinner. See you in a few hours.

Yeah stupid time difference, the main block of time I have available to watch GH and CC is always sleeping :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8413 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:34:09 »

At least someone here has been around long enough to know :) Earlier today I was considering starting a WTB:NIQMODS. Does anyone on this site even remember those? I'll tell you one thing, this ducky looks FABULOUS right now with the ones I own. I regret not getting a full poker set of the cosmic black style. Should have bought Oneproducts rainbow candy topre set as well, speaking of, is Oneproduct still around?

They looked so juicy, the only thing that put me off those is the rumours that the finish did not last, and you could send them back once to get them recoated.

Everyone is probably wondering what they are now :))

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8414 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:36:39 »

They looked so juicy, the only thing that put me off those is the rumours that the finish did not last, and you could send them back once to get them recoated.

I remember them, I think I avoided getting them for the coating reason too!

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8415 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:36:56 »

I have seen some NIQMODS caps on sale.. so I do know what it is even though I am just 1 year old :P

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8416 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:37:43 »

I remember them, I think I avoided getting them for the coating reason too!

It struck me that for the price, having to get them recoated was not good.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8417 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:38:03 »
Here's some sexy candy for you other side of the world folk. Good luck wrecking the finish being on those caps! Maybe I'll show you my orange NIQMODS spacebar someday, it's holding up well. Mind you I don't have acid sweat and change keyboards quite often.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #8418 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 04:38:56 »
Here's some sexy candy for you other side of the world folk.

Yellow2die4!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #8419 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 06:37:38 »
I'm up. Clack, wake up!
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #8420 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 06:46:32 »
did somebody say clacks?  ;D

Offline MessyCaps

• Stressed out cap maker taking a break :S
« Reply #8421 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 06:54:04 »
Here's some sexy candy for you other side of the world folk. Good luck wrecking the finish being on those caps! Maybe I'll show you my orange NIQMODS spacebar someday, it's holding up well. Mind you I don't have acid sweat and change keyboards quite often.

« Last Edit: Sat, 17 January 2015, 06:56:04 by MessyCaps »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8422 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 09:36:06 »
rise and shine, Clack Factory, rise and shine!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8423 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 09:37:52 »

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8424 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 09:40:15 »

how long you gonna stay up tonight, bueller? 2am?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8425 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 09:41:02 »

how long you gonna stay up tonight, bueller? 2am?

I slept for like 14 hours today, I'll probably be up till sunrise :P

Offline Belfong

« Reply #8426 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 09:42:00 »
lucky you! I've not had 10 hours sleep for years! I'm not sure I can last an hour. Today might just be your lucky day!!!

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8427 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 09:42:55 »
lucky you! I've not had 10 hours sleep for years! I'm not sure I can last an hour. Today might just be your lucky day!!!

That would be amazing, been feeling like **** lately so it would be nice to have a bit of a pick me up!

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8428 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 12:26:15 »
Hmm, CC where are you?!
I'm back.

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #8429 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 13:59:14 »
Hmm, CC where are you?!

Yea I just want to get this over with considering I missed the yesterdays by seconds.

Offline Joey Quinn

• "..."
« Reply #8430 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 14:01:16 »
It's time for my shower and breakfast (last night was rough it's 3pm here  :)) ) Clack please give me 30.
People in the 1980s, in general, were clearly just better than we are now in every measurable way.

The dumber the reason the more it must be done

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8431 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 15:01:44 »
5:01am here. Eyes heavy but I need the Clacks.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8432 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 15:12:42 »

Whoa, you up all night waiting for this??
I'm back.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8433 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 15:18:11 »

Whoa, you up all night waiting for this??

Clack lyfe!

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #8434 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 15:39:32 »
Please Clack do this now, or after 7 pm est. please I need to go to the gym.

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #8435 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:22:27 »
... and CC is always sleeping :P

I never sleep

862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline Lurch

• The only good system is a sound system.
« Reply #8436 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:23:21 »
Quote from: Flyersfan1
im so glad you've stopped flipping the spacebar

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8437 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:23:41 »

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #8438 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:23:58 »

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #8439 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:31:57 »
I'm sleeping right now.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8440 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:32:16 »

I'm sleeping right now.

So you're in my dreams?

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #8441 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:37:40 »
Such a troll, he's gone offline now :P

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #8442 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:38:41 »

The wait is long. Hopefully worth it in the end though!   :))

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • * Maker
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #8443 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:38:55 »
You can already feel the F5'ing going on... site slowing down.... hue

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8444 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:40:09 »

Who knows when the factory is online though!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #8445 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:41:31 »
CLICKCLACK YOU TROLL
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #8446 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:41:54 »
Wow, can't believe I still got in after posting in here :D

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #8447 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:42:10 »
well damn i forgot to turn off some one else replied before you haha
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #8448 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:42:10 »
NOT EVEN FAIR!!!

STREAM! I TRUSTED YOU!!!

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #8449 on: Sat, 17 January 2015, 16:42:11 »
Boy that one was quick! Only open for about 7 sec  ...

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)