Author Topic: Does this kind of keyboard exist? RGB, ISO layout, White case, etc...  (Read 1615 times)

Offline truie

Hi. Apologies if this is the wrong place to ask this but I'm ready to move on from my k70 rbg and try something new but there's a very particular kind of keyboard I'd like to swap to.  I'm thinking it might be too specific to find.   :(

Ideally I would like to have a full size keyboard with white case/ White PBT keycaps in ISO layout with cherry blues and RGB backlighting.  Are there any boards out there that cover all those things right now? Or a website where I could custom order something like that? And if that's not possible what's the closest I could come to this "dream" keyboard I have in mind?  I think the inclusion of RGB lightning is probably the killer here to finding a perfect match but  I appreciate anyone that has any answers for this. Thank you

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
Re: Does this kind of keyboard exist? RGB, ISO layout, White case, etc...
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 21:06:00 »
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3479 this is ANSI RGB with a white case, i think there's an ISO version but i'm not sure where it's sold
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline truie

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 22:04:12 »
https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=3479 this is ANSI RGB with a white case, i think there's an ISO version but i'm not sure where it's sold

That is actually the one I'm planning to purchase if there's none that matched all those preferences I had ha  :))  If it had the ISO layout it would be perfect but I may just have to suck it up and deal with the typical ANSI. Thanks for looking for me!

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 23:27:16 »

That is actually the one I'm planning to purchase if there's none that matched all those preferences I had ha  :))  If it had the ISO layout it would be perfect but I may just have to suck it up and deal with the typical ANSI. Thanks for looking for me!

ANSI is good because it has more options in terms of aftermarket keycaps
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline rich1051414

« Reply #4 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 02:43:57 »

ANSI is good because it has more options in terms of aftermarket keycaps
It's not hard to find keycaps in ISO, but ansi is the standard, and everything has that option first. Good luck though if you are expecting good regional iso layout options for custom keyboards though. That stuff is usually even less than an after thought when sets are put together xD
Siig Minitouch with Orange Alps, Whitefox 60% Zealios 67g, Realforce 87U 55g Topre, LFK SMK/Alps TKL With SMK 2nd Gen Cherry MX mount switches, NEC APC-H412 NEC Blue Ovals, Unicomp Model-M Spacesaver, XMIT Hall Effect, WASD Code Cherry MX Clear, KBDFans75 Lubed Gateron Greens, Azio MGK L80 Kailh Brown, XD84 Pale Blue Box Kailh, NIB Pingmaster TMK Converted, KPrepublic XD96 Blue aluminum case with Jade Box Kailh