Author Topic: [GB] Zero-G Studio X DMK PBT theme keycap "Arrogant Cat"  (Read 95482 times)

Offline Zero-G Studio

• Find the balance between colors
[GB] Zero-G Studio X DMK PBT theme keycap "Arrogant Cat"
« on: Sun, 05 November 2023, 00:40:08 »

NOTE
Due to the difficulty degree of manufacturing and other uncontrol factors, any GBs have risks.
If the accident happened, please wait patiently.
We will update the progress information in time.
Thank you so much!

The Zero-G Studio X DMK "Arrogant Cat" PBT cherry profile keycap set is now in GB.

GB will be available on November 11th, 2023 (PST).
GB closed on December 11th,2023 (PST).
Since February 2024 is the traditional Chinese Spring Festival, the production cycle is 3-4 months, not including holidays.

Timeline
Production period is estimated to be around 90-120 days after the GB ends.

Vendor
GLOBAL:KPREPUBLIC
NA: Otakeebs
UK:ProtoTypist
EU:KEYGEM
TW: INPAD
KR:Swagkeys
VIE:Iconlabs

Kit Pricing
Some Vendors don't yet have their selling prices, so I'll update later

Design inspiration
The inspiration for this design comes from my English shorthair cat at home. He eats and drinks my food every day! You look down on me like I'm arrogant. So I wanted to make a theme about cats under the name "Arrogant Cat".

I see many friends who have one or more cats at home, or both. I don't know if you feel the same way. Sometimes you want to strangle it, and sometimes it has to melt you with a small move.

In short, it brings us company and happiness in an era when it is less and less difficult to socialize in real life.

So I took my impression of mischief and expressed it in icon form. Use a soft lilac color scheme to match the "arrogant" theme. Not really arrogant, but a kind of company.

I hope you enjoy it, too.

This rendering is also in accordance with my cat's daily state to restore. A table full of hair is inevitable!

It is worth mentioning that in order to protect rare animals, I also designed an ICON that prohibits dragon slaying, I hope you like it.

Introduction
The “Arrogant Cat” keycap is designed by Zero-G Studio and manufactured by Domikey.

Kits

Base

Novelties

All in one

Deskmat

Size: 900mm x 400mm
Material: fine surface esports cloth
Characteristics: Daily waterproof

SPECS
Designed by Zero-G Studio
Manufactured by Domikey
Profile: Cherry (1-1-2-3-4-4)
Material: Dye sublimation PBT

Renders
In order to let everyone understand the color matching and craftsmanship of the design more intuitively, we used physical proofing for display. More physical display photos will be updated later.

Update some photos that fit well with the theme, I hope you like it.

Collaboration
If you are interested in collaborating, please contact us by

Contact
Discord: https://discord.gg/NAS6dWPKUJ
Mail: 43178850@qq.com
QQ:43178850
Wechat: Shawn8417

Mod Edit: Corrected [IC] (and now [GB]) tags (please remove when you see this)[/center]
« Last Edit: Mon, 20 November 2023, 01:03:00 by Zero-G Studio »
Discord:https://discord.gg/NAS6dWPKUJ
mail:43178850@qq.com
wechat:1861185029

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: [GB] Zero-G Studio X DMK PBT theme keycap "Arrogant Cat"
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 10 November 2023, 15:33:03 »
Approved :thumb:

PSA to prospective buyers:
Group Buys are inherently risky endeavors. There is an element of risk involved with collecting payment before the item has been produced and resulting uncertainty during manufacturing / subsequent operations. We urge all GB organizers to consider (and document) these risks, and want to make it clear to all who consider purchasing that these risks are present.

If you are unfamiliar with the Group Buy model, please read this primer - Group Buy FAQ / Buying Guidelines

This PSA is new and will become standard on all Group Buys moving forward. It is not posted on this GB in isolation and is not singling this organizer out in particular as someone to be wary of.

Offline IconlabsOfficial

• Where makers make art!
    • Iconlabs
Re: [GB] Zero-G Studio X DMK PBT theme keycap "Arrogant Cat"
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 December 2023, 22:17:32 »