--- Quote from: CommonCurt on Sun, 26 November 2017, 20:05:57 ---
--- Quote from: Duckyreddy on Sun, 26 November 2017, 19:43:18 ---
--- Quote from: CommonCurt on Sun, 26 November 2017, 19:31:44 ---
--- Quote from: Duckyreddy on Sun, 26 November 2017, 18:28:11 ---
--- Quote from: Zylkan on Sun, 26 November 2017, 14:50:48 ---
--- Quote from: Duckyreddy on Sat, 25 November 2017, 22:28:53 ---Show Image
Silent reds!

--- End quote ---

Btw, how do you like them silent's ? I'm waiting on some silent blacks and I'm really curious to seem how much of a difference can there be.

--- End quote ---

Silents are IMHO better then standard reds, the silents are softer in bottoming out and really are quieter than their unsilenced counterparts, they also have a little reduction in travel due to the dampener, my batch of silent reds are smooth, very smooth.

They are very nice to use and I believe the S-blacks will be snappier and even better to type on. :)) Hope that helped.

--- End quote ---

The one thing I don't think I'll like about Cherry MX Silent is the travel reduction.  That's the main reason I could never use O-rings.
Still want to try them tho.

--- End quote ---

O-Rings are terrible, for me at least.
But Silents are only reduced by 0.3mm if I recall correctly and they feel much more natural if you know what I mean?
The experience is very nice overall, think of it as a softer MX Red that isn't as sharp and I can't repeat this enough. It's smooothhhh

--- End quote ---
I do like the Matias dampened switches, so maybe I will like them.

--- End quote ---

Matias quiet clicks? I've never tried them! Would love to one day!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, their "quiet click" switches.  I would still rather there be no travel reduction, but I do like them.   Probably my favorite Matias switch.

Zylkan:

Silent reds!

--- End quote ---

Btw, how do you like them silent's ? I'm waiting on some silent blacks and I'm really curious to seem how much of a difference can there be.

--- End quote ---

Silents are IMHO better then standard reds, the silents are softer in bottoming out and really are quieter than their unsilenced counterparts, they also have a little reduction in travel due to the dampener, my batch of silent reds are smooth, very smooth.

They are very nice to use and I believe the S-blacks will be snappier and even better to type on. :)) Hope that helped.

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot my friend!

Duckyreddy:

--- Quote from: Zylkan on Mon, 27 November 2017, 12:52:34 ---
Silent reds!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot my friend!

--- End quote ---

You are very welcome. :))

schafwax:
SA Carbon Ducky Mini

71:
abit late to the party :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version