Author Topic: Post your Duckies!  (Read 250129 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: Post your Duckies!
« Reply #550 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 00:56:52 »
(Attachment Link)

Nicely matching CC :)

+1

Is that a F2 Yellow?

Actually looks a bit like Orangesicle.

Thanks. :) Yeah it's an Orangesicle.
It looks really cool, I wish Ducky made a blue shine like they made a yellow.

They might actually manage to make the LEDs blue, instead of the orange ones they put in the Ducky Shine Yellow Edition :rolleyes:
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #551 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 01:07:04 »
(Attachment Link)

+1

Is that a F2 Yellow?

Yes.   I would buy a Blue Shine TKL in a heartbeat.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #552 on: Mon, 02 June 2014, 19:59:14 »
(Attachment Link)

+1

Is that a F2 Yellow?

Yes.   I would buy a Blue Shine TKL in a heartbeat.
Blue PBTs and blue case.... Like that FC660M in blue on QTAN's store

Offline matt303

« Reply #553 on: Sat, 14 June 2014, 11:24:03 »
Moved the Ducky Grey/Blue PBTs off the Poker and onto my Ducky Zero, they'll most likely live there until I get another compact or TKL later in the year.

Offline Deviruki

• Devil's Advocate
« Reply #554 on: Sun, 15 June 2014, 14:12:38 »
Just a regular Shine 3. Moving soon so I don't have a desk.
| Ducky Shine 3 MX Reds |

Offline omfgwtf

« Reply #555 on: Mon, 16 June 2014, 02:24:02 »
My Ducky shine 2 brown / white led  :) Got Winnie to sign my kb at computex :thumb:  :)

« Last Edit: Mon, 16 June 2014, 04:16:29 by omfgwtf »

Offline deltuhhh

« Reply #556 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 01:17:18 »
Moved the Ducky Grey/Blue PBTs off the Poker and onto my Ducky Zero, they'll most likely live there until I get another compact or TKL later in the year.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

That's one sick looking Ducky!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #557 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 03:26:57 »
No Year of the Horse I guess :(
Ducky could do a lot with a horse theme, not so much with the other barnyard animals. Year of the Pig anyone?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #558 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 05:13:22 »
No Year of the Horse I guess :(
Ducky could do a lot with a horse theme, not so much with the other barnyard animals. Year of the Pig anyone?

Year of the Pig = all pink keyboard?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #559 on: Mon, 07 July 2014, 14:30:14 »
Ducky Premier Green & White PBT dyesub keycaps with Cherry MX Red switches!  :thumb:

Offline hrinfinity

• typebeast
  • uptempo
« Reply #560 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 00:01:10 »
Ducky Premier Green & White PBT dyesub keycaps with Cherry MX Red switches!  :thumb:
Show Image

I'm a huge fan of this color scheme. Nice pick up  :)
TGR-Jane CE | FC660C | DK9008 Snake

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #561 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 02:57:23 »

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #562 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 04:25:01 »
(Attachment Link)

Beautiful! Which keyset?

ISO keys = OG Cherry dyesubs, mods + spacebar = GMK doubleshots and the rest = OG Cherry doubleshots. :p Like new doubleshots almost feel identical to the dyesubs, so that's no biggie. :)
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #563 on: Tue, 08 July 2014, 09:59:04 »
Show Image

I'm a huge fan of this color scheme. Nice pick up  :)
Yeah! i like it a lot! thank you sir! :)

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #564 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 08:44:43 »
My first mechanical keyboard ever, and still going strong.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #565 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 08:50:31 »

Show Image

I never get tired of that Hangul set. It's the subtle details that bring a nice board together!

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #566 on: Wed, 09 July 2014, 08:52:42 »

Show Image

I never get tired of that Hangul set. It's the subtle details that bring a nice board together!

0_o;; I never get tired of you. It's your small comments that bring me together.

Offline noway

« Reply #567 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 20:50:42 »
Show Image

Thinking about getting one of these boards and use it's keycaps on my Quickfire Rapid...until Ducky releases a TKL version or the keycaps commonly available (keycaps seem to be sold out everywhere)
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 July 2014, 20:55:58 by noway »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #568 on: Sun, 13 July 2014, 22:54:37 »
Show Image

Thinking about getting one of these boards and use it's keycaps on my Quickfire Rapid...until Ducky releases a TKL version or the keycaps commonly available (keycaps seem to be sold out everywhere)

Says 5+ in stock:

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=864

Offline noway

« Reply #569 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 04:52:11 »

Says 5+ in stock:

http://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=864

I'll need the printed dye-sub keycaps.  My eyes are getting too old to see those laser engraved ones.

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #570 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 13:44:19 »
(Attachment Link)
Whoa, not sure how I missed this but I really like that yellow board with cherry keys. Very nice!

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #571 on: Mon, 14 July 2014, 14:13:10 »
Modded Ducky DK2108S OMG Limited Edition Backlit Mechanical Keyboard (MX clear + blue LED)

And the yellow Ducky OMG mousepad to match.

Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #572 on: Tue, 22 July 2014, 16:09:31 »
Here´s my ducky Black Mamba

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #573 on: Wed, 23 July 2014, 12:47:03 »
Making it Rain  ;)

Ducky Mini 1 ISO

« Last Edit: Sat, 02 August 2014, 13:19:24 by dustinhxc »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #574 on: Thu, 24 July 2014, 00:33:39 »
Making it Rain  ;)

Show Image

Show Image

Every time I see a Raindrop set, it looks a different shade of blue :p

Looking good but!

Offline kaotikb

« Reply #575 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 12:40:10 »
Ducky 1087 with Dell AT101 key caps:

Ducky Shine 3 White edition with Vortex pbt key caps:
Ducky 1087 (Green ALPS) |  CM QFR Stealth (MX Brown) | Unicomp Ultra Classic |Poker II (MX Brown)  | IBM 1391401 1991 | IBM 1391401 1989 | Ducky Shine 3 White Edition (MX Brown) | G80-3700(MX Black) | Corsair K70 (MX Brown) | Varmillo VA87MR (Gateron Red)

Pointing Devices:  Microsoft Trackball Optical (Ceramic bearings Installed)  | Sanwa MA-TB39BK (Larger Ceramic Bearings Installed) | Elecom M-XT2URBK | Kensington Slimblade | Logitech Trackman Wheel | Logitech Trackman Marble Plus

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #576 on: Sat, 26 July 2014, 13:53:32 »
Making it Rain  ;)

Show Image

Show Image

I wanna see what happened to that right side >:D

Offline Zincy Battery

• Honey isn't really that good for you.
« Reply #577 on: Fri, 01 August 2014, 14:16:22 »
Ducky Mini MX Black with Ducky PBT keycaps. Custom USB-cable from Pexon PCs.

Loving it so far, little weird without printed keycaps, but hey, looks better in my opinion.

Ducky Mini MX Black.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #578 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 13:18:16 »

Loving it so far, little weird without printed keycaps, but hey, looks better in my opinion.

Show Image

Awesome board buddy! I love seeing other Mini 1 owners! :)

Offline Zincy Battery

« Reply #579 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 13:32:01 »

Show Image

Yep, I am loving it so far. Too bad they'll replace this with Ducky Mini II. Which in my opinion is a major downgrade from Ducky Mini I cuz the ugly case is way to big and you can't change the case like you want.

So I got this before all Ducky Mini's are gone (which I am sure they'll be soon).

Thank you btw.  :cool:

Ducky Mini MX Black.

Offline Zincy Battery

« Reply #580 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 13:32:28 »

Show Image

Wat the **** happend.

Yep, I am loving it so far. Too bad they'll replace this with Ducky Mini II. Which in my opinion is a major downgrade from Ducky Mini I cuz the ugly case is way to big and you can't change the case like you want.

So I got this before all Ducky Mini's are gone (which I am sure they'll be soon).

Ducky Mini MX Black.

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #581 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 13:48:36 »

Show Image

Wat the **** happend.

Yeah I see you're in Norway! I was lucky enough to get mine imported from Norway from epZy. Awesome dude. So glad I gave in because I agree, Mini 2 is horrible. The led follow your key strokes feature is neat looking. But left side usb and huge case is a horrible thing...

Offline Zincy Battery

« Reply #582 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 14:09:07 »
Impossible to get these keyboards in Norway these days...

Teraset.net is sold out, and wont take in anymore, since the production has stopped.

I bought mine from www.inet.se, and got a swedish forumuser to proxy it for me. Was pretty pricy cuz the delivery wasnt cheap.

Sure, there are plenty goodlooking 60%'s, but the mainproblem here is ANSI. I can't stand ANSI. Used HHKB for 2 weeks, and I did never settle with it. Hated it, and still hating it.

So, 60% + ISO isn't a easy thing.
Ducky Mini MX Black.

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #583 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 15:34:28 »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #584 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 19:12:46 »
Show Image

So very blue!

I am tossing up whether to get white (goes with anything) or blue (my SO's favourite colour) backlighting for my next backlit keyboard.

Then I remind myself that I have run out of IT budget for the foreseeable future, and I get sad.

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #585 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 19:14:01 »
Show Image

So very blue!

I am tossing up whether to get white (goes with anything) or blue (my SO's favourite colour) backlighting for my next backlit keyboard.

Then I remind myself that I have run out of IT budget for the foreseeable future, and I get sad.
Or... You can wait for the shine 4. Blue, red and mixes between making purple...
I need a blue keycap set to finish my blue....

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #586 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 19:56:17 »
Show Image

So very blue!

Or... You can wait for the shine 4. Blue, red and mixes between making purple...

Purple would not go down very well around here :eek:

Offline C5Allroad

« Reply #587 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 19:57:39 »
Show Image

So very blue!

Purple would not go down very well around here :eek:
Well, it has red and blue.
Purple as a median I guess..

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #588 on: Sat, 02 August 2014, 19:58:28 »
Impossible to get these keyboards in Norway these days...

Teraset.net is sold out, and wont take in anymore, since the production has stopped.

I bought mine from www.inet.se, and got a swedish forumuser to proxy it for me. Was pretty pricy cuz the delivery wasnt cheap.

Sure, there are plenty goodlooking 60%'s, but the mainproblem here is ANSI. I can't stand ANSI. Used HHKB for 2 weeks, and I did never settle with it. Hated it, and still hating it.

So, 60% + ISO isn't a easy thing.

Yeah I love the ISO 60%!! Well good get, both of us had to import and it is sooo worth it! Especially since they're discontinued!

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #589 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:22:51 »
Here are a few more shots. 2 of the entire board, left side focused. 2 of the right side with ISO enter showing. ;)

Ducky Mini, ISO, Lubed, Reds.

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #590 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:52:42 »
Here are a few more shots. 2 of the entire board, left side focused. 2 of the right side with ISO enter showing. ;)

Looks nice. :thumb:
FaceW ~ Duck Viper ~ Kishsaver ~ HHKB Pro 2 Cherry G81-3000SAU ~ Filco Majestouch 2 ~ GON NS NerD 60 HHKB ~ 360 Corsa (jk skam) ~ KMAC Happy (jk skam) ~ JD40 (jk skam)

Offline HipsterPunks

• Gangmember
  • * Maker
« Reply #591 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:52:52 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Looking good dude! Ctrlalt did an amazing job with this set, youre making me want an ISO board :/
sell out and eat ass

Offline Vibex

• Love y'all
« Reply #592 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 17:59:11 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Damn, looking good! :thumb:

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #593 on: Sun, 03 August 2014, 18:54:20 »

Damn, looking good! :thumb:

Thanks man! :D

Looks nice. :thumb:

Thanks dude! I still appreciate it so much, for you letting me get this Ducky Mini 1! :D

Looking good dude! Ctrlalt did an amazing job with this set, youre making me want an ISO board :/

Thanks man! Yeah looks great! You always have to have at least 1 ISO board in your collection. * I've got two ;) *

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #594 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 03:33:46 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Gonna have to keep on the lookout for a DM ISO, that looks like a fun board and with lubed reds to boot! If you ever wanna sell that one....

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #595 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 03:36:53 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Gonna have to keep on the lookout for a DM ISO, that looks like a fun board and with lubed reds to boot! If you ever wanna sell that one....

acantha is selling his: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=46881.0

Offline epzy

• HHKB Fiend
  • ded
« Reply #596 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 08:24:23 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

acantha is selling his: http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=46881.0

What a reasonable price! ^^^^^^

jk...

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #597 on: Sun, 10 August 2014, 09:38:36 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks man! I love it!

Offline tyvar1

• Otto is a Rhino!
    • Reddit
« Reply #598 on: Sat, 30 August 2014, 11:05:10 »

More pics here: http://imgur.com/a/BzH50

Offline HendyZone

• HHKB Elite
  • * Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards.co.id