Previous Events Archive > KeyCon 2017

Presentations

(1/7) > >>

att1cus:
Please post here if you would like to give any presentations or talks during the con.  I know we already have Fendent's cap casting demo for one of these events.  Please let us know if you would like to give a talk, so that we can schedule everything accordingly in the presentation room. 

The presentation order will be as follows - I'm happy to make any adjustments - Timing depends on when presenters arrive and how much time they have:

Joey Quinn - PCB design
Moustgun - soldering/desoldering
Fendent - artisan casting demo
Hashable - Plover stenography
NiceAndCreamy - PCB repairs, switch mods, hot air soldering
RocketGruntJake - GeehHack-A-Thon event
Booper - Q&A

fendent:
Btw what are the facilities we'll have access to? If there would be some way to hook up one or two cameras to feed to a projector that would be nice. And might we have access to similar equipment for recording the sessions?

iamtootallforthis:

--- Quote from: fendent on Mon, 27 March 2017, 18:03:36 ---Btw what are the facilities we'll have access to? If there would be some way to hook up one or two cameras to feed to a projector that would be nice. And might we have access to similar equipment for recording the sessions?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: att1cus on Tue, 07 March 2017, 13:48:31 ---
--- Quote from: iamtootallforthis on Tue, 07 March 2017, 13:40:54 ---
--- Quote from: att1cus on Tue, 07 March 2017, 13:33:14 ---Rooms have been reserved!  Both rooms will look like this, and are equipped for a group of about 60 people each.

Show Image

--- End quote ---

Those are perfect man!

--- End quote ---

Thanks! These rooms have built-in streaming and they're 2 identical rooms right next to each other.

--- End quote ---

fendent:
I think it would be cool to have a presentation on PCB and/or firmware design. Even if we have to drag them in over a video call, I think that would be very cool.  I'll bug a few people to see if we can get some volunteers.

Joey Quinn:

--- Quote from: fendent on Tue, 04 April 2017, 00:18:34 ---I think it would be cool to have a presentation on PCB and/or firmware design. Even if we have to drag them in over a video call, I think that would be very cool.  I'll bug a few people to see if we can get some volunteers.

--- End quote ---

I could talk a bit about pcb design

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version