Author Topic: [WTS] Full Original RGB Desko Keycaps, Dolch-Pac63, MX-Mini  (Read 1198 times)

Offline DzyDzyDino

• Trade Count: (0)
[WTS] Full Original RGB Desko Keycaps, Dolch-Pac63, MX-Mini
« on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 11:06:21 »
Hey guys!! Haven't had as much time for keyboards recently so selling off some extras. I mainly just use my main board (A Ctrl.Alt60, gold korean 65g lubed mx blacks, stickered -- all parts picked up here :) )nowadays and so getting rid of some of my extras.

In the picture below, you can see what the Desko set looks like on my board. Also, I have the Dolch's caps on the Mx-Mini, and some white cherry doubleshots on the Dolch's board.

I have 2 full Original Desko Cherry Doubleshot Keysets with the RGB Mods. 85% of the set is Doubleshot, and the RGB keys and a few of the modifier keys with the orange on them are dyesubbed. These are originals off of a Desko set. They fit a full Winkeyless board and are Cherry Profile.

Asking $130 OBO shipped.

Have a full Dolch-PAC63, with its keyboard and keycaps included. The holy original Dolch keycaps with its vintage MX Blues and the network sniffer I'll consider offers on splitting it up, as I definitely understand if you don't want the Network Sniffer (and the price it'll add to shipping.), but I'll prioritize anyone who wants the whole package together.

Asking $225+Shipping OBO.

And then I've got an MX-Mini with a tiny crack on the side of one of the skinny acrylic pieces. I never got the screws to screw the case together, so the case it in separate pieces. Needs a stabilizer as well. The keys are mounted on an acrylic plate as was the style with this Mx-Mini run.
Llubed, stickered, 62g gold korean springs, Cherry MX-Clears -- loved for, built, and modded personally.

Asking $200 Shipped OBO.

http://imgur.com/a/x8mlf