Author Topic: Post KRAP Sale Swap Thread  (Read 2131 times)

Offline Durvid

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Thunk thunk thunk..
Post KRAP Sale Swap Thread
« on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 10:21:06 »
I thought it would be neat if people could interact here separately to try to get the caps they wanted from the sale!  :thumb:

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
Re: Post KRAP Sale Swap Thread
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 10:25:54 »
This would probably be better for the classifieds section as your own classified (state which caps you're looking for and have), especially once people actually receive their caps.

Also, there's a good chance many people haven't seen the list yet, so hang tight!

Offline Durvid

• Thunk thunk thunk..
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 05 September 2015, 10:36:57 »
You're probably right. I was a bit preemptive I suppose.
Thanks!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 06:04:25 »
Might be a good idea to lock the thread too, before someone derails it.

You can achieve that by clicking the "LOCK" button at the bottom left corner of the page.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline infiniti

• I <3 KB
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Bob was here
    • PM me and ask for a custom title!
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 07:35:32 »
I've moved this to the Classifieds sub-forum.

Don't forget that as per the Classifieds Rules, explicit prices and tagged photos are needed of the items you are offering for trade / sale.

Happy selling / swapping! :thumb:

Offline GL1TCH3D

• Audiophile, tea lover and now keyboard hugger!
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 06 September 2015, 11:51:39 »
I've moved this to the Classifieds sub-forum.

Don't forget that as per the Classifieds Rules, explicit prices and tagged photos are needed of the items you are offering for trade / sale.

Happy selling / swapping! :thumb:

Could we not offer them up for trade before we get them?

Krytone was very transparent about who won what caps so it would be very hard to falsify any from the most recent sale.

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 10:36:18 »
My order showed up the other day. I have this one (MX) up for trade.

Seeing as this is the first sale I was successfully apart of, I'd like to trade for another cap(s) (i.e. not selling).

What I'd really like (in MX):
-Red + White Judgemental skull (missed it...)
-This

Seeing as I don't know much about Krytone's offerings, I'm willing to entertain offers. I'd really like to have a judgemental skull, but the right colorway on a crowned skull could work. A bit optimistic, but I'd trade for just about any Bro, or a select few HKPs.
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 September 2015, 10:38:56 by THSdrummer »

Leopold FC660m  CM Stealth TKL

WTB: ^^ (O-Zone Bro V2), Drunk Skull, Oktoberfest, Laser/Poison/Woodland HKPs, G1 HKP Gas Masks
MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline Durvid

• Thunk thunk thunk..
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 15:03:18 »

Show Image

Seeing as this is the first sale I was successfully apart of, I'd like to trade for another cap(s) (i.e. not selling).

-This
Show Image

Seeing as I don't know much about Krytone's offerings, I'm willing to entertain offers. I'd really like to have a judgemental skull, but the right colorway on a crowned skull could work. A bit optimistic, but I'd trade for just about any Bro, or a select few HKPs.

Were these from the sale that just happened? Seems like it showed up pretty damn fast.

Offline THSdrummer

• HKP hunter. Need moar.
« Reply #8 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 16:58:03 »

Show Image

-This
Show Image

Were these from the sale that just happened? Seems like it showed up pretty damn fast.

I suppose the second to last sale. They had one sale on mechanicalkeyboards.co.id with just 10 pieces of Red + White crowned skulls and judgemental skulls, and then a week later they had a week long sale featuring various colors. I believe the second of those sales shipped out after the week of sales ended, which means they should start arriving next week.

My Red + White keys showed up yesterday in central Missouri, USA.

EDIT: The second photo in my post is a cap I saw on the intrawebs. I think it's a gorgeous looking judgemental skull, and I'd love to trade for it if someone would let one go. Unfortunately, I do not have any more information on it.
« Last Edit: Thu, 10 September 2015, 17:00:13 by THSdrummer »

Leopold FC660m  CM Stealth TKL

WTB: ^^ (O-Zone Bro V2), Drunk Skull, Oktoberfest, Laser/Poison/Woodland HKPs, G1 HKP Gas Masks
MY CLASSIFIEDS THREAD

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 10 September 2015, 17:50:48 »
Don't suppose anyone has an MX Crowned Skull in orange and would be interested in trading for a slightly less orange but more sparkly one in Topre?  It fits nice and tight but doesn't click in place.

This came from Krytone's Dollar Store Sale not so long ago but don't worry - it's full KRAP quality not some cheap crap :))

The pic below is from my WTT HHKB thread for proof of ownership,it's clearly visible but a bit blurry.
More

120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 11 September 2015, 04:50:11 »
Would like to trade my orange/black combo (one black/orange and one orange/black) for something that is more in line with my color color scheme.

What I am looking for: Pink / Purple / Red / Blue / black Mx or Topre

Pic
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)