Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173230 times)

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #5250 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 02:57:47 »
Has everything shipped from the Forgemas sale? I got tracking but it hasn't been picked up. Curious if you were still packing and whatnot

Packages are still going out, it’s taken a bit longer than anticipated, but I will be finished shortly. I’ll update this thread once everything is out, along with the sale page.

If you have a tracking email, it means you have a package being prepared.

Appreciate everyone’s patience, I know it can be grueling waiting for that tracking to finally start moving <3 I anticipate all CONUS orders to be delivered by Friday or Saturday.

PS we had to drop Oatmeal off tonight for surgery, he got into a bunny brawl with Noodles and ended up with a large open wound on his side that needed attention. They’re putting him under now, so everyone keep him in your thoughts :) we will pick him up in the morning if everything goes well.

This won’t affect shipping, that will continue in the morning.

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5251 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 03:01:29 »
Oh no! Prayers for you and yours fam! I’m in the E.R myself for my grandmama... Anxiety is a mothafuka.
He will be alright. ‘‘Tis But a scratch!”
Your effort are to be admired. Always keeping it real.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We out here! Keep it classy San Diego! - the greatest news anchor that ever lived.

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5252 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 08:27:39 »
Oh no! Prayers for you and yours fam! I’m in the E.R myself for my grandmama... Anxiety is a mothafuka.
He will be alright. ‘‘Tis But a scratch!”
Your efforts are to be admired. Always keeping it real.

We out here! Keep it classy San Diego! - the greatest news anchor that ever lived.

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5253 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 10:00:09 »
Poor Oatmeal!  Who knew Noodles had a dark side?  :-\

Offline LightningXI

• * Elevated Elder
  • PPD
    • ArtisanMacro
« Reply #5254 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 10:09:44 »
:( oatmeal, I hope he's well.

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #5255 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 10:28:29 »
Get well soon, Oatmeal! Hope you're having sweet bunbun dreams.

Offline mr scooty

« Reply #5256 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 11:15:07 »
Has everything shipped from the Forgemas sale? I got tracking but it hasn't been picked up. Curious if you were still packing and whatnot

Packages are still going out, it’s taken a bit longer than anticipated, but I will be finished shortly. I’ll update this thread once everything is out, along with the sale page.

If you have a tracking email, it means you have a package being prepared.

Appreciate everyone’s patience, I know it can be grueling waiting for that tracking to finally start moving <3 I anticipate all CONUS orders to be delivered by Friday or Saturday.

PS we had to drop Oatmeal off tonight for surgery, he got into a bunny brawl with Noodles and ended up with a large open wound on his side that needed attention. They’re putting him under now, so everyone keep him in your thoughts :) we will pick him up in the morning if everything goes well.

This won’t affect shipping, that will continue in the morning.

Show Image

No problemo at all, just excited for caps.  :thumb: Hope Oatmeal gets better!

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #5257 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 11:25:36 »
Bad Noodles!!!

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #5258 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 12:03:15 »
Oh noes poor bunbun! hope he gets bettter soon

Offline mbsurfer

« Reply #5259 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 15:40:01 »
Poor Oatmeal :( Keep us updated with how surgery goes!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5260 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 20:04:28 »
Apparently the damage was much more extensive than we realized; Oatmeal sustained some internal damage from the fight and Noodles almost nicked his femoral artery. If we had not brought him in in the middle of the night for surgery he would have likely passed away. The doctor fixed him up great, and he should be back up to speed in about 10 days.

He had to have several areas on his body sutured up, including his inner thigh, neck, and back. The nurse gave him some cherry flavored antibiotics and painkillers, and then we got him home to rest.

I’ll be including some Oatmeal stickers in the packages going out today and tomorrow. Thanks for the support for Oatmeal everyone!

Offline 3tonjack

« Reply #5261 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 20:06:07 »
Wow, poor bunny.  Good job on taking care of your little guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #5262 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 20:06:45 »
Tell Noodle he’s on my naughty list! 

Offline dyrdevil

« Reply #5263 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 20:18:29 »
Glad he's going to be okay!!

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #5264 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 20:23:38 »
I think people are being a little too quick to side with oatmeal over noodle. Yes, oatmeal is injured and we all want to see him get better. But we don't know all the facts. Who started it? Noodle? Oatmeal? And why? Maybe oatmeal banged noodle's girlfriend. Maybe oatmeal launched a deadly roundhouse kick and noodle slashed his thigh in self-defense.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5265 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 20:32:38 »
I think people are being a little too quick to side with oatmeal over noodle. Yes, oatmeal is injured and we all want to see him get better. But we don't know all the facts. Who started it? Noodle? Oatmeal? And why? Maybe oatmeal banged noodle's girlfriend. Maybe oatmeal launched a deadly roundhouse kick and noodle slashed his thigh in self-defense.

After some fine detective work I’ve gathered that the altercation started when Noodles attempted to steal treats out of Oatmeal’s mouth, which didn’t go over well and she attacked him. Noodles is bonded with Oatmeal but she has issues with food and sharing, which has led to several other little fights, but never this bad.

After a trial of her peers, Noodles will be separated from Oatmeal for about a month, and they will be fed treats separately from now on.

Normally they’re pretty good buds, but they might need a little break for a while.

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #5266 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 20:34:56 »

After some fine detective work I’ve gathered that the altercation started when Noodles attempted to steal treats out of Oatmeal’s mouth, which didn’t go over well and she attacked him. Noodles is bonded with Oatmeal but she has issues with food and sharing, which has led to several other little fights, but never this bad.

After a trial of her peers, Noodles will be separated from Oatmeal for about a month, and they will be fed treats separately from now on.

Normally they’re pretty good buds, but they might need a little break for a while.

Show Image

Haha awesome. Sounds like a fair result.

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5267 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 21:02:29 »
I’m glad that Oatmeal will pull through such a terrible ordeal.  Sneaky’s benevolent justice is harsh, but fair  ;)

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5268 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 21:43:06 »
Apparently the damage was much more extensive than we realized; Oatmeal sustained some internal damage from the fight and Noodles almost nicked his femoral artery. If we had not brought him in in the middle of the night for surgery he would have likely passed away. The doctor fixed him up great, and he should be back up to speed in about 10 days.

He had to have several areas on his body sutured up, including his inner thigh, neck, and back. The nurse gave him some cherry flavored antibiotics and painkillers, and then we got him home to rest.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I’ll be including some Oatmeal stickers in the packages going out today and tomorrow. Thanks for the support for Oatmeal everyone!
Now that is a great ending! I’m happy for the homie Oatmeal. Those bunny teeth are razors. Rabbit warrior out here. Good call on bringing him in right away. More often than not, quick intervention will give a greater chance of survival and recovery. Well done fam, slow clap.

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5269 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 21:44:56 »

Show Image

“The detective work” made me lol hard XD There are always at least two sides to a story, even bunny tales.

Offline fishinaspacesuit

« Reply #5270 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 21:46:23 »
Yikes this is some ordeal, glad that both of them are well! Maybe it's time to set up a bunny Webcam haha

Offline Rumblehotep

« Reply #5271 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 22:02:34 »
I had no idea bunnies were so metal

Offline YC1920

« Reply #5272 on: Tue, 05 February 2019, 22:18:47 »

Pull on up on this bunny on God fam! See if he don’t go hardcore on yo booty.

Offline mbsurfer

« Reply #5273 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 08:13:45 »

Offline Corgiattackkk

« Reply #5274 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 08:51:04 »
Thanks for the Oatmeal and Noodles update! If you post some Oatmeal stickers on the website, I'd buy some.  :thumb:

Offline Lbibass

« Reply #5275 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 19:40:58 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh no! I hope Oatmeal feels better!

Offline YC1920

KeyForge - FSF
« Reply #5276 on: Wed, 06 February 2019, 19:51:38 »

Show Image

I appreciate the similar sense of duty to find a metal bunny pic and post it. RESPECT. Just don’t type hardcore bunny costume while in public, like I did. Lmao Fumbled the phone so hard as soon as the results posted. Needless to say the pics were not about bunnies and rabbits. Still not sure if the nurse saw... lmao Gf laughed her ass off at me...

Offline Myth

« Reply #5277 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 12:09:36 »
Came for the updates on shipping, stayed for the Bunny CSI and tales of shocking Google searches

Offline mbsurfer

« Reply #5278 on: Thu, 07 February 2019, 15:15:11 »

Show Image

I appreciate the similar sense of duty to find a metal bunny pic and post it. RESPECT. Just don’t type hardcore bunny costume while in public, like I did. Lmao Fumbled the phone so hard as soon as the results posted. Needless to say the pics were not about bunnies and rabbits. Still not sure if the nurse saw... lmao Gf laughed her ass off at me...

I knew of Bunnicula and luckily just searched for that. Just don't search anything using Bing in public because there will be some unwanted images no matter what the search term is..

Offline anatworkaccount

« Reply #5279 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 11:25:52 »
Hope the rabbits are well and shipping is continuing to go well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5280 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 13:37:08 »
Taking one last big load of packages to the post tonight, and then all packages will have been shipped from Forgemas. Those packages should have updated tracking on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I will be working on any shipping issues/lost packages next week, so drop me a support email if you need assistance. If you have tracking that hasn't moved, you will be in the load of packages that get dropped this evening. I'll be working on finishing some commissions as well this coming week.

I appreciate everyone being so patient with shipping this sale, despite the couple of delays. Organizing and fulfilling sales of this size are always a challenge, no matter how many times you do them.

I have also been working on a quick Valentine's day puzzle sale for next week, so stay tuned for that :)

Oatmeal is doing well and recovering quickly. He sends boops and licks.

Offline derznation

« Reply #5281 on: Sat, 09 February 2019, 19:01:43 »
Taking one last big load of packages to the post tonight, and then all packages will have been shipped from Forgemas. Those packages should have updated tracking on Monday or Tuesday at the latest. I will be working on any shipping issues/lost packages next week, so drop me a support email if you need assistance. If you have tracking that hasn't moved, you will be in the load of packages that get dropped this evening. I'll be working on finishing some commissions as well this coming week.

I appreciate everyone being so patient with shipping this sale, despite the couple of delays. Organizing and fulfilling sales of this size are always a challenge, no matter how many times you do them.

I have also been working on a quick Valentine's day puzzle sale for next week, so stay tuned for that :)

Three bits of good news  :thumb:

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #5282 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 00:37:34 »
Thank you.
Can't wait to meet the forgemas tri.  :thumb: :thumb:
Also happy lunar new year to the community.
Wish everyone the best.

Offline Jaxxstatic

• Haptic Recon
« Reply #5283 on: Sun, 10 February 2019, 18:18:46 »
Such quality. Thanks, Kyle! Worth the wait!

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5284 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 13:19:13 »
Is anyone else's Forgemas tracking still showing it as just a label?  I don't want to bother Sneaky Potato unless I'm the only one.  Lots of bad weather has been slowing things down...

Offline radical_usa

« Reply #5285 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 13:29:33 »
I spoke to sneaky. Apparently a few packages had something wonky with the shipping label and had to be repackaged. Should be going out soon if you're one of them.

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #5286 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 13:31:35 »
Is anyone else's Forgemas tracking still showing it as just a label?  I don't want to bother Sneaky Potato unless I'm the only one.  Lots of bad weather has been slowing things down...

Given his update here it seems like everything should be out and showing updates. Might be advantageous to email him.
TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline mbsurfer

« Reply #5287 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 16:10:22 »
I emailed him within the past 24 hours, and said exactly what radical_usa said. The rest of the packages should be going out within the next few days.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5288 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 17:30:59 »
I emailed him within the past 24 hours, and said exactly what radical_usa said. The rest of the packages should be going out within the next few days.

Had a mistake happen with a handful of the orders containing a Zodiac or Candy Striper. I printed several of them together as a batch and made an error with those particular labels, so they were back in my mailbox when I checked yesterday. USPS doesn’t update the tracking if that happens, so the label will still show Pre Shipment. They usually just put a sticky note on them or something in my mailbox.

I fixed them and dropped them off again this afternoon, so they should be moving shortly. Unless we’ve discussed something specific with your order, all packages are out from Forgemas.

I’ll be checking on tracking for everyone on Saturday (I can now see if tracking doesn’t update for orders, so I can tell if something is wrong). If there are problems I’ll contact you individually letting you know what’s going on.

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #5289 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 17:32:49 »
Still hoping to get a V-day sale up by chance?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5290 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 17:37:09 »

I had planned on it, but getting people their caps first from the previous sale takes precedence. I’ll likely whip up something small for next week :)

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5291 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 17:38:03 »

I had planned on it, but getting people their caps first from the previous sale takes precedence. I’ll likely whip up something small for next week :)

marks it on his calendar

Offline clik_clak

« Reply #5292 on: Thu, 14 February 2019, 17:39:47 »

Thanks for the update! I'll keep an eye out for it next weekend then!

Offline cucgach

« Reply #5293 on: Sat, 16 February 2019, 21:02:49 »

Thanks for the update. I see it's moving already.. and all the best for Oatmeal!
Current: Filco TKL Majestouch | TX60 antique brass | NIU40 silver | H360 burgundy | tr.mk wooden 60 | Imperial Hue 60 | Tofu 65 silver | Tofu WKL navy | Gergo Kit: black PCB | Space65 gray/silver | VN66 Black
Future: none
Past: TinaC HHKB gray | TX84Se titan gray | Leopold 660M white | GSX96 R2 purple | Rama M60-A lake | 0.01 Z70 silver | E7-V1 MAO | Rama M6-A | TMO50 green/poly | HB85 black/gray | TX108se titan gray | Typewriter68 ceramic white | Think6.5 frost poly

Offline bengine

« Reply #5294 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 07:18:29 »
Small raffle soon?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5295 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 16:04:55 »
Small raffle soon?

I am planning something for this coming week, for now I'm working on commissions and order replacements, etc. I'll have an update for you guys about the sale on Monday.

Offline phorx

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5296 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 16:47:01 »
Small raffle soon?

I am planning something for this coming week, for now I'm working on commissions and order replacements, etc. I'll have an update for you guys about the sale on Monday.

Can’t wait! 

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5297 on: Sat, 23 February 2019, 17:14:17 »
Small raffle soon?

But...but...but...

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5298 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 19:27:36 »
Going to be having a short sale on Thursday, I will open the form at 1pm MDT and close it after a few hours. Today and tomorrow I’m finishing up my last two commissions in the queue, and then I will post pics of the sale keys they will be available sometime in the evening tomorrow.

This sale will be standard RNG, with the ability to choose color ways. A page will be created tomorrow on the site for the sale and posted here.

This sale will completely ship the following day, 3/1. Unpaid invoices will be reraffled after 24 hours.

<3 you all

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #5299 on: Tue, 26 February 2019, 19:30:22 »
Going to be having a short sale on Thursday, I will open the form at 1pm MDT and close it after a few hours. Today and tomorrow I’m finishing up my last two commissions in the queue, and then I will post pics of the sale keys they will be available sometime in the evening tomorrow.

This sale will be standard RNG, with the ability to choose color ways. A page will be created tomorrow on the site for the sale and posted here.

This sale will completely ship the following day, 3/1. Unpaid invoices will be reraffled after 24 hours.

<3 you all