geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

Second Group of Brand New Official Cherry Double Shot

(1/10) > >>

99hk.biz:
Halo All , I'm 99hk.biz fm Hong Kong

I had back stock 20 set of Band New Official Cherry two shot mold keycap set< Double Shot Keycap >
4 Keys is not double shot < win x 2 , right mouse click , spacebar > regard to last pic
This may be a last chance i have

Product Price USD 80

shipping cost: Free to worldwide with tracking number

payment: paypal payment@99hk.biz

plz leave the exact address I wil print it on the package.
esp the phone numbertogether with the format like:

name:
geekhack ID :
states:
city:
address:
phone:

if u have any details or question want to ask , pls leave it on post

N8N:
questions for you, I have a set of what appear to be similar doubleshots except mine came off a space saver keyboard.

1) do you have any incomplete sets?  If so I would definitely be interested in a right shift and a 2x numpad zero to fill out the set I already have.  If I had to buy another full set I'd be OK with that.
2) do the sets you are selling have nubs on the F, J, and numpad 5 keys?  Oddly enough, the set that I have do NOT and I find it annoying.

thanks much

BiNiaRiS:
You can tell in the first pic there are no nubs. Just more curve. You'll get used to it

--- Quote from: N8N;390035 ---questions for you, I have a set of what appear to be similar doubleshots except mine came off a space saver keyboard.

1) do you have any incomplete sets?  If so I would definitely be interested in a right shift and a 2x numpad zero to fill out the set I already have.  If I had to buy another full set I'd be OK with that.
2) do the sets you are selling have nubs on the F, J, and numpad 5 keys?  Oddly enough, the set that I have do NOT and I find it annoying.

thanks much
--- End quote ---

Sent from my EVO

99hk.biz:
To N8N
1. sorry , i only selling 104 keys right now
2. F J haven't nubs . 5 have a dot on the middle

jinhan108:
Will the stepped capslock key fit a Filco?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version