geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[Group buy] CM storm TKL keyboard, taking order, ship to worldwide--Price down

(1/5) > >>

qtan5370:
Good new, Red Switches price down for 4 dollar if I got 10 total red order. I will process refund if we meet that.

Ok, here is a roup buy for CM quick. Price for Red switches has to be 113 dollars + shipping vary by location(16-28 dollars, stander/express,check my website for detail). Order Ship from Main land China, not from Tai Wan. Brown Switches is 110 dollars. Blue is 113, Black 110

And if you combine a set of PBT caps with the keyboard, caps have 10% discount. (order from my website)

I know it is about 20 higher than PChome, but I have to pay someone to get it and it goes from TaiWan to Mainland China. The price might go down few dollars depend on the total order.

Got about 10 Red ready for ship, then have to order some from Factory.

Only Blue Switches comes with English version, Other switches comes with English + Chinese show on the picture. And only the red WASD caps is coming with keyboard, other custom caps would NOT come with the keyboard.

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 28391[/ATTACH]

Order from my website, thank you. http://www.vendio.com/stores/E-sports-Gaming-equipments/item/cm-storm-quick-fire-tlk-80-key/lid=20591404

PM me if you got any question.

Khenra:
I will order one of these, along with some key caps. I will post on your forum to determine total cost for combined shipping etc. Thanks for this, qtan!

EDIT: Actually, cost comes out pretty high when I include keycaps. Let me think about this for a moment :)

enoy21:
First , thanks for all of the work to try and get this done Qtan.    I really appreciate it.  

That being said , I'm going to think on this today  as final cost is going to come in at about 35% higher than the cost from PChome after shipping. Plus it's a 1-2 week lead time.  I was hiooping to be able to buy some replacement keycaps along with it.

I may end up just waiting a week to see if PChome gets more in stock by then. Or I may decide to go fourth with it this evening once I finalize that I prefer the reds in this board over a Brown Filco.

duranzo:

--- Quote from: Khenra;428981 ---I will order one of these, along with some key caps. I will post on your forum to determine total cost for combined shipping etc. Thanks for this, qtan!

EDIT: Actually, cost comes out pretty high when I include keycaps. Let me think about this for a moment :)
--- End quote ---

I was wondering this too, are a new set of keyboards standard to buy with a new mech keyboard, sorry never owned a mech before and thinking about hoppin on this.

Khenra:
It's not standard, and definitely not required. I already own a mechanical keyboard and I wanted to try some of the other kind of key caps (the PBT material is supposed to feel different). If this is your first mechanical I'd just get the keyboard and think about key caps later :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version