geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

☺☺☺☺ [COOL IS THE WINNER B-) ] BRICK FACES ☺☺☺☺

(1/22) > >>

cactux:
Since most of us likes playing with BRICKS I decided to organize this BRICK FACES GB. This keycap will fit Row 1 only.

So the estimate price per keycap will be between $2 USD - $5 USD. The final price will be base on the number of people, willing to buy these keycaps.

I already talked to SP and they are able to make these double shoot keycaps. since this is a new design we need to choose a single design.

In order to choose the right design, I would like to know which design you prefer. Down below each image there is the actual name of each image, use that name in order to answer the :typing: FOLLOWING 4 QUESTIONS SURVEY .:grouphug:

FINAL RESULTS[/b]
These are the survey results and the winner is COOL B-) . This is the keycap that we will offer in this first GB. Next week I will start sending  the PMs to each of the people that filled the survey, in order to star the collecting the money[/b][/u][/color]

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 43382[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 43383[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 43384[/ATTACH]

--- Quote ---
This Group Buy will be different to the others since will be a multi-communities (GeekHack, Deskthority, and KBDMania) Group Buy. :welcome:

--- End quote ---

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31149[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31147[/ATTACH]
   PIRATE______GENTLEMAN[/b]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31150[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31143[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31146[/ATTACH]
   COOL_________SURPRISE_________SCARED[/b]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31151[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31144[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31145[/ATTACH]
   ANGRY_________UNHAPPY_______WINKING[/b]
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31148[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31152[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 31142[/ATTACH]
   HAPPY_________ALIEN___________SKELETON[/b]

reaper:
Haha.. some of those are pretty cool..  I'm in for a set of each. ;)

tsangan:
Ohhhhhh, I like. I'm in on this, was hoping it was the whole set haha

Voted in the survey also ;D

jpm804:
Interesting and would be in for this.... now time to decide which ones I like the most.

cactux:

--- Quote from: reaper;443112 ---Haha.. some of those are pretty cool..  I guess. =P  Good luck with the new group buy. =)
--- End quote ---
thx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version