geekhack Marketplace > Classifieds

Free stuff! Pay it forward!

<< < (1346/1349) > >>

Crabby:

--- Quote from: Rob27shred on Wed, 10 February 2021, 16:16:01 ---I got a few Apple chassis with PCBs &/or plates I have no need for. Would be willing to send in the CONUS for cost of shipping or free pick up in the SW suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA. I got,
1 - AEKII - Case with PCB & plate, no switches, caps, or stabilizers. Case is in good shape, but yellowed so could use a retrobrite.
2 - AEKII - Case with just PCB, no plate, switches, caps, or stabs. Case in good shape, but yellowed.
3 - Apple M0116 - Case with PCB & plate, no switches, caps, or stabs. Case in good shape, but yellowed.
4 - Apple A9M0330 - Case with PCB & plate, no switches, caps, or stabs. Case in fair condition, a few scuffs & yellowed.

All PCBs were desoldered with a desoldering iron & all pads should still be intact. If someone was to want an AEK case I'd probably just send both so you can choose between the PCBs as the one looked to have something spilled on it back in the day. I cleaned it up after desoldering so it's not noticeable to the eye, but who knows what that could've done to it. I'd also be happy to provide pics upon request. Just send me a PM on here if you are interested in any of these & we can work something out!

--- End quote ---

Sent a pm!

headphone_jack:
Any vintage black harvesters out there? I adore Wyse chassis, would be glad to take some off your hands for the price of shipping.

Maledicted:

--- Quote from: headphone_jack on Thu, 01 April 2021, 19:30:17 ---Any vintage black harvesters out there? I adore Wyse chassis, would be glad to take some off your hands for the price of shipping.

--- End quote ---

I'm the opposite, I have a few bags full of "vintage" black switches I pulled out of boards that I wanted to put something good in. I really hope none of those Wyse boards are getting scrapped because they do have great aesthetics.

sprax:
does anyone have some spare zealios v1s? i need 23, i know its a bit too much, but im willing to pay for them too

griffonner:
Anyone got a spare BA/backwards-L enter keycap compatible with Space Invaders switches? I just got a NMB RT-101 and am super excited to use it in the office, but the board is missing this keycap. Willing to pay as well!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version