[GB] RAMA STAINLESS STEEL X CAP - MIRROR FINISH - LIQUID BLACK

<< < (2/3) > >>

KingRama:

--- Quote from: delivery on Sun, 15 January 2017, 05:04:49 ---Show Image

As requested!!!!

--- End quote ---

Awesome!! Thanks - PRESS X TO _____? :P

jal:
Came home tonight after work to a lovely little pile of mail. Not one, but two shipments from the master himself, and a third I mugged some poor sucker in a dark alley off of /r/MM for [1].

This Rama collection is starting to look a bit embarrassing, to be honest.

[1] Actually, he got a pretty good price.

KingRama:

--- Quote from: jal on Wed, 18 January 2017, 19:57:09 ---Came home tonight after work to a lovely little pile of mail. Not one, but two shipments from the master himself, and a third I mugged some poor sucker in a dark alley off of /r/MM for [1].

(Attachment Link)

This Rama collection is starting to look a bit embarrassing, to be honest.

[1] Actually, he got a pretty good price.

--- End quote ---

Holy**** Jal! You absolute mad man, what is that going on!?

Thankyou so much for all the support, it really means the world to me! We definitely gotta catch up when I'm over in America! :D

jal:

--- Quote from: KingRama on Wed, 18 January 2017, 23:12:41 ---Holy**** Jal! You absolute mad man, what is that going on!?

--- End quote ---

Part of the problem. The plan keeps evolving in response to events. I picked this up: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=86076.msg2333216#msg2333216 , and it is every bit as obnoxious as it seems. Waiting on a part to finish it up, but I can already tell this will be the everyday board attached to my main machine, and I suspect that more than a few of your works will find a comfy home there.

--- Quote from: KingRama on Wed, 18 January 2017, 23:12:41 ---
Thankyou so much for all the support, it really means the world to me! We definitely gotta catch up when I'm over in America! :D

--- End quote ---

I think you're the wrong person to stage an intervention for me, but it may come to that. But absolutely - let me know when your plans firm up.

In other news, I'm in the process of setting up a milling machine in my spare room. Funny thing about learning this stuff on a shared mill at a membership shop - you don't learn maintenance. And this mill is second-hand, fairly heavily modified by the prior owner, and with incidental brokenness[1], so I've got rather a lot of learning and figuring out to do.

But, assuming I don't do anything too stupid with it before I work out what the hell I'm doing, I'll be providing you some competition in the lucrative and poised-for-hypergrowth[2] machined-cap market. Well, a contrast, at least - my macaroni necklaces to your swiss watches.

[1] I don't think anything vital - I need to replace the housing around the spindle controller. And the wiring is a bit of a rat's nest, but seemingly functional.

[2] I read it on the internet.

KingRama:

--- Quote from: jal on Wed, 18 January 2017, 23:59:21 ---
--- Quote from: KingRama on Wed, 18 January 2017, 23:12:41 ---Holy**** Jal! You absolute mad man, what is that going on!?

--- End quote ---

Part of the problem. The plan keeps evolving in response to events. I picked this up: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=86076.msg2333216#msg2333216 , and it is every bit as obnoxious as it seems. Waiting on a part to finish it up, but I can already tell this will be the everyday board attached to my main machine, and I suspect that more than a few of your works will find a comfy home there.

--- Quote from: KingRama on Wed, 18 January 2017, 23:12:41 ---

--- End quote ---

I think you're the wrong person to stage an intervention for me, but it may come to that. But absolutely - let me know when your plans firm up.

In other news, I'm in the process of setting up a milling machine in my spare room. Funny thing about learning this stuff on a shared mill at a membership shop - you don't learn maintenance. And this mill is second-hand, fairly heavily modified by the prior owner, and with incidental brokenness[1], so I've got rather a lot of learning and figuring out to do.

But, assuming I don't do anything too stupid with it before I work out what the hell I'm doing, I'll be providing you some competition in the lucrative and poised-for-hypergrowth[2] machined-cap market. Well, a contrast, at least - my macaroni necklaces to your swiss watches.

[1] I don't think anything vital - I need to replace the housing around the spindle controller. And the wiring is a bit of a rat's nest, but seemingly functional.

[2] I read it on the internet.

--- End quote ---

What the, why is the post title "Rama. Dawn." LOL

That is an obnoxious board woah, love the weights! Can't wait to see how that all comes together on the desk :O

And I will definitely let you know when the plans are solidified with flights and what not :)

DUDE you got your own CNC? That's sick, you gotta share some photos. No such thing as competition in this community, everyone I think offers something unique and special, excited to see what you bring to the board!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version