geekhack Marketplace > Kailh

Kailh Limited Edition Mechanical Keyboard 1000 set,which inside Kailh BOX Switch

(1/2) > >>

Bella_Hwang:
Kailh Limited Edition Mechanical Keyboard 900 set on sale,which inside Kailh White BOX Switch;
ONLY SELLING FROM KAIHUA
the EXW wholesale price is $79,the retail exw price is $50;
If you have any interested in it,please let me know,thanks

Bella Hwang
sales12@kailh.com

Hyde:
Interesting way of doing double shot keycaps.  I'm assuming the bottom half is part of the inside shot (lettering part).

Though the font is a little bit crazy, I think cleaner font would be better.

Otherwise the keyboard itself looks nice and BOX switch has been receiving good review lately.  :)

Bella_Hwang:

--- Quote from: Hyde on Thu, 07 September 2017, 22:26:07 ---Interesting way of doing double shot keycaps.  I'm assuming the bottom half is part of the inside shot (lettering part).

Though the font is a little bit crazy, I think cleaner font would be better.

Otherwise the keyboard itself looks nice and BOX switch has been receiving good review lately.  :)

--- End quote ---

;D thanks for your compliment about Kailh Box Switch

dante:
Sweet jesus this is nasty. WTF?  The best compliment I can offer is thankfully this is limited edition.

Do this instead:

87 TKL
ultra low profile case with absolutely no bezel (think Vortex Core)
no branding
no RGB
no keycaps
no switches
USB-C connector
but(!) has your new HotSwap sockets.

$49.99.

This would sell like hot cakes or in China like yàuhjagwái.

If you can sell on MassDrop they can sell separate bundles of your Box/Speed switches.

Marvellion:
The font on keycaps could be more simple, otherwise the board looks good. A TKL version might be more popular on Massdrop and other vendors. Box switches are awesome by the way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version