Author Topic: Clack Valuation Thread  (Read 924017 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
  • Trade Count: (0)
Re: Clack Valuation Thread
« Reply #1000 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 12:06:59 »
Is it just me or do none of the heavy traders post anymore?? Did they all get taken out by some international clack spy ring?
It sounds like some (like naasfu) are busy, but I'm fairly certain two great collectors moved the bulk of their clacks a few months back to a few other collectors who don't have as sterling of reputation around here, so most of their business is probably being handled behind closed doors (if at all).

Interest in mechanical keyboards/keycaps still continues to grow by a lot though, so could just be that people want to avoid the corresponding increase in "I KNOW YOU AREN'T SELLING BRO, AND I DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU WANT, BUT THAT'S MY DREAM CAP" type spam that grows very tiring.

Yeah, the stress of having an enviable collection can be pretty daunting.  Not to mention that it's easy to burn out when you go so hard and so fast.  And it's also a lot easier to find yourself on the bad side of a deal gone bad if you trade/buy/sell as much as the big collectors do, which can leave a sour taste.  There are just so many reasons, and probably a few I'm not aware of since I don't play that game.  :P  But yeah, the trend is for the big collectors to eventually vanish, more or less, with or without selling the collection off first. 

Or maybe the Clack Losers Club has finally exacted revenge.  :))  :circle:

Offline Herothereu

« Reply #1001 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 21:34:27 »

What's a topre salute skull worth? $700?

Sounds high to me. I would think even on eBay it would hit $400-500.

Cool, was just curious. Didn't realise those clacks are worth that much and was offered one for 700 which i thought was quite ridiculous

Got same $700 offer.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1002 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 21:50:55 »
Interest in mechanical keyboards/keycaps still continues to grow by a lot though, so could just be that people want to avoid the corresponding increase in "I KNOW YOU AREN'T SELLING BRO, AND I DON'T HAVE WHAT YOU WANT, BUT THAT'S MY DREAM CAP" type spam that grows very tiring.

It's why I stopped updating my photo dump. Literally every time I'd post an update a bunch of ****tards would send me messages trying to trade **** for them.

It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Trade Count: (1)
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #1003 on: Mon, 17 August 2015, 22:00:37 »

It's why I stopped updating my photo dump. Literally every time I'd post an update a bunch of ****tards would send me messages trying to trade **** for them.

First world problems bro.
I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1004 on: Tue, 18 August 2015, 03:55:52 »
Is it just me or do none of the heavy traders post anymore?? Did they all get taken out by some international clack spy ring?
It sounds like some (like naasfu) are busy, but I'm fairly certain two great collectors moved the bulk of their clacks a few months back to a few other collectors who don't have as sterling of reputation around here, so most of their business is probably being handled behind closed doors (if at all).

Yeah, the stress of having an enviable collection can be pretty daunting.  Not to mention that it's easy to burn out when you go so hard and so fast.  And it's also a lot easier to find yourself on the bad side of a deal gone bad if you trade/buy/sell as much as the big collectors do, which can leave a sour taste.  There are just so many reasons, and probably a few I'm not aware of since I don't play that game.  :P  But yeah, the trend is for the big collectors to eventually vanish, more or less, with or without selling the collection off first. 

Those I know have an enviable collection don't seem to stressed about it to me :p
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1005 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:33:52 »
Hey Amy one have a rough estimate on a mx Drunken clack
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1006 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:38:51 »
Greedy bugger pricing: $250+

Non-greedy good person pricing: $65

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1007 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:57:22 »

Topre version is worth $490

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #1008 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 09:59:33 »

Eww, ebay.

Offline bueller

• MX baller
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Church of the Ergo Clear
« Reply #1009 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 10:00:09 »

Plus that didn't even sell, the listing was just ended.
It's a good width!  If it's half-width it's too narrow, and full-width is too wide. 

[WTT] bueller's trade thread - CLACKS WANTED

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1010 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 10:00:26 »

Come on now that was over 2 months ago surely the price has increased since then.  :))

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1011 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 10:06:49 »

Those I know have an enviable collection don't seem to stressed about it to me :p

Well the definition of "enviable collection" is certainly subjective.  :)) :P  I was of course referring to the extreme collectors.  :thumb:

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #1012 on: Wed, 19 August 2015, 10:13:32 »

Plus that didn't even sell, the listing was just ended.

Haha, that means someone bought it off-eBay, of course.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1013 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 20:18:33 »
Looking for round about values for trade purposes I'm kind of a clack noob and don't know really whats what

Forgotten red

Trans ogre(gum rot?)

Historic blue

Regular green ogre
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1014 on: Thu, 20 August 2015, 22:33:54 »
Looking for round about values for trade purposes I'm kind of a clack noob and don't know really whats what

Forgotten red

Trans ogre(gum rot?)

Historic blue

Regular green ogre
trans ogre = gummyrot . solid green ogre = gumrot

Offline osman99

• follow the smoke to the riff filled land
« Reply #1015 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 16:41:32 »
how much are my thingalings worth?

its milk blue not green btw

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #1016 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 16:56:10 »
how much are my thingalings worth?

Show Image

its milk blue not green btw

What you bought them for.

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1017 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 17:31:59 »
Why do people even bother saying this? As if anyone will ever listen..
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1018 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 17:40:25 »

The hope is that if enough people say it enough times and enough people do it that maybe the toxic culture will start to change.

Offline strict

• TKL Zealot
« Reply #1019 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 18:31:41 »

The hope is that if enough people say it enough times and enough people do it that maybe the toxic culture will start to change.

+1

Realforce EK45 (Silenced)  |  Realforce 87UW (45g)  |  Realforce 87UWS (Variable)
Filco MJ2 TKL (Cherry Clears)  |  Phantom 87 (78g Gateron Clears)  |  Phantom 86 (67g Zealios)

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • Trade Count: (2)
  • snoozing
« Reply #1020 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 18:59:45 »
Straight from clackvent to ebay  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1021 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:00:34 »
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1022 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:10:17 »
You're free to feel that it's a high horse position, but I've seen the toxicity it brings to communities and I practice what I preach.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #1023 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:40:23 »

You're free to feel that it's a high horse position, but I've seen the toxicity it brings to communities and I practice what I preach.

You may be on a high horse
People may not agree
Do what you believe, keep your pride

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #1024 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 19:58:24 »
It's fine if you preach that, but it really doesn't have a place in a thread where people are obviously asking about the aftermarket value of the caps
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1025 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:13:46 »
It's fine if you preach that, but it really doesn't have a place in a thread where people are obviously asking about the aftermarket value of the caps

You know, no one's going to get a straight answer in this thread anyway. The poster might as well just say "look, I have these Clacks. Offer me in PM". He's absolutely going to get PM the moment he put his question on. Perhaps this thread should be renamed: I'm Selling Clacks, PM price kthxbye.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1026 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:33:48 »
Well I would offer to buy them but I doubt I can't compete with eBay!!  seriously though somebody sell me a clack  :))

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1027 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 20:49:43 »

Forgotten red

Trans ogre(gum rot?)

Historic blue

Regular green ogre
trans ogre = gummyrot . solid green ogre = gumrot
thanks pwn

Offline kampongkid

« Reply #1028 on: Sat, 22 August 2015, 22:24:26 »
Well I would offer to buy them but I doubt I can't compete with eBay!!  seriously though somebody sell me a clack  :))
You've got the ebay fees factor working in your favor at least.

Offline esoomenona

• Gnillort?
« Reply #1029 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 04:51:03 »
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 August 2015, 10:43:42 by esoomenona »

Offline sth

• 2 girls 1 cuprubber
« Reply #1030 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 04:56:32 »

take it to /r/mk and let the reddit-libertarians sort it out
11:48 -!- SmallFry [~SmallFry@unaffiliated/smallfry] has quit [Ping timeout: 245 seconds] ... rest in peace

Offline TheBinary

« Reply #1031 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 13:07:00 »
Clack Factory MX Bluetrabe... I have one, never hear anyone talking about them, just wondering what its worth?
$210ish imo unless you take it to eBay, then probably $350+. Not sure how many Clack whales are left without one though.

I am still running free!!!! The international Clack Spy Ring (aka the ICSR) had not caught up with me yet!!  :thumb:

I do however need to keep quiet  :-X  Wouldn't want the ICSR to find me!!!  :eek:

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • snoozing
« Reply #1032 on: Mon, 24 August 2015, 16:06:04 »
Clack Factory MX Bluetrabe... I have one, never hear anyone talking about them, just wondering what its worth?
$210ish imo unless you take it to eBay, then probably $350+. Not sure how many Clack whales are left without one though.

I am still running free!!!! The international Clack Spy Ring (aka the ICSR) had not caught up with me yet!!  :thumb:

I do however need to keep quiet  :-X  Wouldn't want the ICSR to find me!!!  :eek:
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #1033 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 15:58:13 »

You know, no one's going to get a straight answer in this thread anyway. The poster might as well just say "look, I have these Clacks. Offer me in PM". He's absolutely going to get PM the moment he put his question on. Perhaps this thread should be renamed: I'm Selling Clacks, PM price kthxbye.

By the thread's very nature it's going to lead to inevitable behind-closed-doors bidding wars between users. I'm pretty sure that was one of the criticisms when the thread was first put in place. People ask an open-ended question and then take the highest bidder in the PMs instead of pricing something firmly in the classifieds and selling it for the asking price. That said, I agree with hwood34. People are asking what their cap can sell for at aftermarket prices, not nubbinator's self-appointed "ethical" clack appraisal prices. It comes off as self-righteous -- no one asking questions in this thread is going to read nub's posts and decide to leave hundreds of dollars on the table because he's salty about the state of the secondary market.
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1034 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 17:01:37 »
I'm not salty about the state of the secondary market, I hate the toxicity to the community it brings.

Offline Dyslexic

• All we love we leave behind
« Reply #1035 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 19:08:03 »
I'm not salty about the state of the secondary market, I hate the toxicity to the community it brings.

Can't disagree with you there. 90% of the drama on this forum seems to be related directly to artisan caps.
| HHKB Type-S | FC660C Silenced | ReΛlforce 23UB

Offline Firebolt1914

• POM Overlord
« Reply #1036 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 19:18:53 »

Can't disagree with you there. 90% of the drama on this forum seems to be related directly to artisan caps.

I think nubbs is talking about the secondary market, not artisans in general; I would say there is a big difference

Offline Photekq

• wheat flour zone
  • sorry if i was ever an ******* to you
« Reply #1037 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 21:54:25 »
What sort of clacks could I expect to get in trades for these. Single colours/bis/tris/etc. They're all newer/rarely seen clacks, so I'm not too sure what to expect.

Topre candy corn skull + candy corn fn
MX ice blue translucent
MX lime green GID
https://kbdarchive.org/
github
discord: hi mum#5710

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1038 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 22:01:14 »
What sort of clacks could I expect to get in trades for these. Single colours/bis/tris/etc. They're all newer/rarely seen clacks, so I'm not too sure what to expect.

MX ice blue translucent
MX lime green GID
Trade me your Candy Corns pleaseeeeeee!

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1039 on: Sat, 29 August 2015, 05:30:48 »

MX ice blue translucent
MX lime green GID
A crap tonne of caps, that FN set should be getting something pretty awesome, again the Ice blue one as well you should pretty much be able to get any clack with just the FN set!
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline BrewCaps

« Reply #1040 on: Sun, 30 August 2015, 07:43:31 »
What is a FN Set?

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline pr0ximity

« Reply #1043 on: Sun, 30 August 2015, 15:17:12 »

MX ice blue translucent
MX lime green GID

I think it's tough to tell. If they're Clackvent caps with the illuminati dots I'm not sure if I'd personally consider them "rarely seen" any more. Regardless, they're still Clacks. Who knows. Again personal opinion (this is what I'd trade for them), but my guess is somewhere in the bi-color range, with the candy corn set being on the high end and the others on the lower end?
| Flickr | KMAC 1.2 | Koala | GSKT-00-Z | GSKT-00-AEK | GON NerD60 | Jane V2 CE | Whale | J80S | Ibis | Pro2 | Pro1 | 356mini | 356CL DGE | G80-5000 HAMDE | IBM 1390120 | IBM F AT | IBM F122 | IBM 3101 | Zenith Z-150

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #1044 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:24:24 »

MX ice blue translucent
MX lime green GID

Whatever you can get, not all CV keys have the same quality as the CCs without the CV markings.
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #1045 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:40:24 »

MX ice blue translucent
MX lime green GID

Whatever you can get, not all CV keys have the same quality as the CCs without the CV markings.

Huh?

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #1046 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:41:56 »

MX ice blue translucent
MX lime green GID

Huh?

CV = Clackvent

CV markings = :triangle:
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline Fire Brand

• Keeper of Rainbows
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • BISCUITS!
« Reply #1047 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 13:51:16 »

MX ice blue translucent
MX lime green GID

Huh?
I also agree with Huh? What do you mean quality wise?
My Youtube Channel ~
More
Keyboards owned
More
Poker II - MX Black, Poker II ISO - MX Blue :c QFR ISO - MX Black, HHKB Pro 2 Black, VA68M - Gat Blacks w/68g Gold springs
My classified thread :3
More

Offline ekw808

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Ekw
« Reply #1048 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 14:04:57 »
Compare them to ones without markings, look for consistencies, inconsistencies, pay attention to the minor details. Do all the keys feel the same way when you put them on your keyboard?? Do the topre CCs click/snap into place?? Are the colors where they're supposed to be??

Variations with the layering of candy corn and julysicles are normal. I know it's tough to have this level of scrutiny for CC, but given the price they're selling for, its important to understand what you are getting; even with major brands there are A grade products and B grade products and are usually priced accordingly, similar to F2s, they're all priced lower for more reasons than just the color.
[One Keyboard at a time]

My Heatware Please comment, and I will do the same =D 

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #1049 on: Wed, 02 September 2015, 14:08:53 »
More

MX ice blue translucent
MX lime green GID

Huh?
I also agree with Huh? What do you mean quality wise?

It seems like a fair number of them were test caps or caps that would have otherwise been sold as an F2.