Author Topic: Finding Blank Keycaps in Europe  (Read 2687 times)

Offline Cyrand

Finding Blank Keycaps in Europe
« on: Tue, 28 July 2020, 10:13:23 »
So I recently saw the GMK Deku keycap set and after I saw the price I realized I would never be able to buy it. 

That got me thinking about blank keycaps so I tried to search for blank teal and white keycaps, but didn't find anything, and the little I found was overseas either in the US or in China, and since I recently bought something from KBDFans only to pay double in customs, I was just wandering, is there a good european online store for keycaps, especially custom keycaps sets?

Offline -Jerry-

• OR '1'='1'
    • Jerry Talks Tech
Re: Finding Blank Keycaps in Europe
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 28 July 2020, 10:21:49 »
I just did a little looking around for you. My go-to is usually CandyKeys for most stuff, but they're pretty light on blank keycap sets lately. I can see that mykeyboard.eu has a bunch of Keyreative cherry profile caps, some in pre-order, some available. Whole range of different colours.

That's probably your best bet for in-EU purchasing at the moment. For blank stuff I typically resort to aliexpress, etc. and have to suck it up in terms of tax. If it's a full blank set you want in a specific colour, wasdkeyboards do full sets at fairly reasonable prices, not EU, but since it's custom ordering, you get exactly what you want.
« Last Edit: Tue, 28 July 2020, 10:24:26 by -Jerry- »
"Romeo"     "Split75"   "Melody96"     "KBD8X MKII"     "Womier K87"