Author Topic: [WTS] Hangul HHKB Hipro, HHKB JP HiPro [WTB] Alps customs  (Read 3251 times)

Offline whalematrontron

• Trade Count: (1)
[WTS] Hangul HHKB Hipro, HHKB JP HiPro [WTB] Alps customs
« on: Sun, 17 March 2019, 22:01:13 »
Timestamp and pictures: https://imgur.com/a/GgTgkoT

Hangul HHKB BT HiPro - 700 USD

HHKB Pro BT (not hasu) with a full set of 104UK HiPro Hangul keycaps, and a 1.75u hipro right shift, 1u R1 hipro backspace, 1u R1 hipro E/J from a Justsystems 108UG HiPro board. Hipro caps are shiny as you can see from use but look and feel great. Four of the keys have some pen marks on the sides, but it is not on the front of the caps (with two of them being pictured - the “ and ] keys and the other two being numpad keys). I am happy to include the 104UK board too but you need to pay for shipping. The grey pipe key pictured will not be included (as it is from another set) but you will get a white hangul pipe key.

I can also include a set of 55g realforce domes (60x, enough to outfit the HHKB with) for another 50USD if you buy the HHKB. Not selling these separately.

Comes with original blank keycaps and KBDfans D&G printed hangul keycaps too.

HHKB JP HiPro - 450USD

HHKB JP with a full set of Hipro keycaps from a 108UG, minus the left shift (which you do not need to outfit the keyboard). For more information you can have a look at my previous sale posts.

I'm also looking at picking up a Lyn Whale v2 - either for straight cash or for a trade with cash adjustment. I am also willing to entertain other trades for any of the boards pictured in the timestamp (Hangul HiPro FC660C, Duck Eagle v2)

Other keyboards pictured here are up for trade only (Hangul Hipro FC660C and Duck Eagle v2).
« Last Edit: Sun, 31 March 2019, 01:01:38 by whalematrontron »

Offline whalematrontron

Re: [WTS] Hangul HHKB Hipro, HHKB JP HiPro
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 17:53:30 »
I’m also looking to buy alps customs, particularly a Lunar AEK

Offline DanielOh

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: [WTS] Hangul HHKB Hipro, HHKB JP HiPro
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 18 March 2019, 19:35:07 »
As a Korean, It looks damn gorgeous. Love to see some Korean keycaps! I love to buy, If I have some money on my pocket  :D

Offline whalematrontron

Re: [WTS] Hangul HHKB Hipro, HHKB JP HiPro [WTB] Alps customs
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 31 March 2019, 01:01:53 »
Bump - looking for brown/ blue alps customs too.

Offline whalematrontron

Re: [WTS] Hangul HHKB Hipro, HHKB JP HiPro [WTB] Alps customs
« Reply #4 on: Tue, 09 April 2019, 06:41:51 »
Bump - also looking for customs in general.