Author Topic: Bro Caps Therapy  (Read 2698747 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Re: Brobot Therapy
« Reply #2100 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:01:56 »
This is going to be the longest two days as of recent.  :))

wonder if winners will directly be announced after the 2 days or if it will take longer like on ek sales :D

winners will be announced when entries end, winners ticket statuses will change to winner, and they will be sent an email

i will state, it may not be instant, it may take us 10 mins to confirm a couple things, but in essence, itll be in real time
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
« Reply #2101 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:03:05 »
tonight or tomorrow i will put together a little q and a thing to answer a bunch of things for everyone
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline snoopy

• The Flying Ace
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Gone with the Wind
« Reply #2102 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:04:26 »
This is going to be the longest two days as of recent.  :))

wonder if winners will directly be announced after the 2 days or if it will take longer like on ek sales :D

winners will be announced when entries end, winners ticket statuses will change to winner, and they will be sent an email

i will state, it may not be instant, it may take us 10 mins to confirm a couple things, but in essence, itll be in real time

awesome! thanks for the info! :)

Offline Psybin

• of Rallos Zek
« Reply #2103 on: Wed, 16 July 2014, 16:31:20 »
Nice job Bunny and crew  :thumb:

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Preacher at the church of Thorpe
« Reply #2104 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 01:49:33 »
The site looks amazing guys, cody I love the little brocart and symbol  :thumb:
Sad I can't enter for the fn topre pack but I am sure there will be other opportunities for that. Good luck to everyone.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2105 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 21:08:42 »
Sad I can't enter for the fn topre pack but I am sure there will be other opportunities for that. Good luck to everyone.
What fn topre pack? Where? Where?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2106 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 21:18:17 »
What fn topre pack? Where? Where?

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49563.msg1401462#msg1401462
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49563.msg1402845#msg1402845
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2107 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 21:19:40 »
I know about the Fn pack, what I don't know is that it is already for sale? Is that the Effen Great Pack? OMG!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2108 on: Thu, 17 July 2014, 21:29:44 »
I know about the Fn pack, what I don't know is that it is already for sale? Is that the Effen Great Pack? OMG!

No idea, but quite possibly!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2109 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 02:36:24 »

I mean almost certainly the word play is undeniable. I was totally ok with not being able to enter until I saw that  :p  I have two HHKBs that desperately need an fn set :)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2110 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 04:57:47 »

I mean almost certainly the word play is undeniable. I was totally ok with not being able to enter until I saw that  :p  I have two HHKBs that desperately need an fn set :)

Those of us who got in to the ID sale will just have to wait for a chance to get a Fn pack :(

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2111 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 05:44:04 »

Those of us who got in to the ID sale will just have to wait for a chance to get a Fn pack :(

Exactly, let's just be honest, things could be much worse  :D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2112 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 05:48:52 »

Indeed they could!

My ID BroBot should arrive soonish.  Hopefully.

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #2113 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 06:38:01 »
5h to go! Let's see if the luck is on my side this time.
... ...

Offline atlas3686

• HHKB Elite
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #2114 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 07:07:00 »

Indeed they could!

My ID BroBot should arrive soonish.  Hopefully.

Also patiently waiting, glad to hear I am not the only one  :D

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #2115 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:56:01 »

Now 8h? Maybe i read wrong before, being euphoric.
... ...

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #2116 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 09:57:56 »

Now 8h? Maybe i read wrong before, being euphoric.

It was changed. Bunny wanted to be present when it ends, which he couldn't be with the ending time first scheduled.

Offline heedpantsnow

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Old enough to know better
« Reply #2117 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 10:03:27 »
I have no idea if it's 12am or 12pm, or what timezone. Just wishing, and hoping, and thinking, and praying.

I'm back.

Espresso machine overhaul: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=78261.0

Carbon Fiber keyboard base: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54825

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #2118 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 10:06:09 »
I have no idea if it's 12am or 12pm, or what timezone. Just wishing, and hoping, and thinking, and praying.

12am GMT
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline riotonthebay

• Cherry Peasant
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • keycult.com
« Reply #2119 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 10:06:39 »

There's a countdown timer on the raffle page: https://ctrlalt.io/bro-caps/sorry-you-missed-out-bro

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #2120 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 13:52:15 »

There's a countdown timer on the raffle page: https://ctrlalt.io/bro-caps/sorry-you-missed-out-bro

Bunny extend it to 12am gmt due to personal reasons.
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less
I am currently at : Santa Cruz, CA

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2121 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 15:48:07 »
So about two hours until we find out?

I couldn't change the order of my caps on mobile, not that I'm really bothered about what I will get, so good luck to everyone!
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Darkside

« Reply #2122 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 18:03:37 »
Commencing F5 spam!

Offline asassdsd

• Call me "Jelly"
« Reply #2123 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 18:17:27 »
LF> Therapy,..... T T
This isn't an alternative or troll account, I've been using this username for at least 10 years. Try typing it, is so fast and easy!

Recently acquired: Leopold fc660c with PBT   Currently: Bro-less    Clack-less    Mummy-less
I am currently at : Santa Cruz, CA

Offline Darkside

« Reply #2124 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:18:51 »
So.. have winners been notified yet? :(

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #2125 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:24:17 »
Well I haven't got any emails about winning yet, so I'd say no. Since I'm obviously going to be a winner.

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #2126 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:25:21 »
Well I haven't got any emails about winning yet, so I'd say no. Since I'm obviously going to be a winner.

You are? Then why do I get an email notification already?  :cool:
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #2127 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:32:31 »

I believe so. Not sure if all were notified, but I know Spirit Bros have been announced.

Offline Xenderwind

« Reply #2128 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:35:24 »

I believe so. Not sure if all were notified, but I know Spirit Bros have been announced.
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=60658.msg1406676#msg1406676

All should have gone out.
GON NS 87 62g clears, QFR 62g clears, Pure 65g blues, HHKB Pro II

Offline daviswalkers

• HHKB Amature 2
    • Graphic Design Portfolio
« Reply #2129 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:37:33 »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :((((( still no keycaps other than my stock ones for my HHKB

Please keycap Gods Please!

Compact-SQ |          VE.A
 65g Zealios    |      78g Zealios

Offline yicaoyimu

« Reply #2130 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:40:33 »
No luck this time. Gotta stay tuned for a "sorry you missed out 'sorry you missed out bro' sale sale".
KMAC2 - Matrix Lab 8XV2.0 - TGR Jane v2 CE - KBD8X MKII - Meridian - Matrix Lab Noah - Fallacy x2 - MGA Standard - Geon Frog mini - Amano - Ciel60 - Prime_Elise - Matrix Lab 6XV3.0 aka Corsa

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #2131 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:52:26 »
And I thought I was in a lucky streak... Bet my Euro Millions numbers didn't come through either...
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #2132 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 19:57:50 »
No luck this time. Gotta stay tuned for a "sorry you missed out 'sorry you missed out bro' sale sale".
^^^

Grats to everyone that got in this time! Great bots/reapers were there.  :thumb:
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline hwood34

• underwater squad
  • * Exalted Elder
  • #1 CL stan
    • Keyboard Illuminati
« Reply #2133 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:33:36 »
Well, after having a great streak to start off, the misses are starting to pile up
IV KWK Info Thread & KBK Info Thread IV (out of date)

Old GBs: Gateron Switches (2015) | CF-LX R1 (2015) | CF-LX R2 (2017) | CF-LXXX (2017) | Gen.s Gem Caps (2015)

"Under no pretext should arms and ammunition be surrendered; any attempt to disarm the workers must be frustrated, by force if necessary"

Offline aicrono

• A Touching Experience
« Reply #2134 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 20:53:56 »
Don't feel bad. I am still trying to break my miss streak. Maybe, just maybe, a brobot will come with my Bro Set.

Offline leesofi

• super lurking
« Reply #2135 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:04:19 »
Failed again again.  Oops. Need therapy.

Bro Caps AI:MKII prototype Alu BroBot V2 MX
Clack Factory ICE Test-Sample #J11TG-s5A

Offline stfu_navi

« Reply #2136 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:08:54 »
I guess 3rd time wasn't the charm...not giving up though! ^-^

Offline theteam

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2137 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:11:46 »
After failing 4 times, it doesn't hurt anymore lol

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #2138 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 22:12:39 »
lost count of all of my failures

16 or 17 at this point
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline madhias

• BS TORPE
    • Madhias' Flickr
« Reply #2139 on: Fri, 18 July 2014, 23:07:08 »
Fortuna was not on my side. Arrgh.
... ...

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #2140 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 00:15:03 »
At least this time I can't be mad at myself for setting my alarm an hour past the launch.

Broless I remain. Looking forward to the next round.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline cheesedgrate

« Reply #2141 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 02:15:09 »
Still nothing.

Damn, I had the effen great Topre set as my no. 1 choice and was really hyped. Should have known better than to feel confident about a sale. I guess I'll have to extract some therapy from my Dell AT102 and Apple Standard Keyboard thrift store finds.

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #2142 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 02:18:44 »
I need less therapy because I'm not waiting at the edge of my seat for ~3 hours! I like the newfound collaboration with ctrlalt.io : ]

Can't wait to try again!
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline taylordcraig

• New Keyboard Enthusiast [needs to learn to solder]
« Reply #2143 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 02:32:40 »
I want in on the brogame.
WTB ice v2

Offline KaboomTheory

• Shrek is love, Shrek is life
« Reply #2144 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 02:35:07 »
I'm pretty sad that i've now been unlucky in 5 sales, yet other people with tons of caps keep getting lucky... >_<

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2145 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 04:55:10 »
I have only three BroBots.

I have one in the mail (hopefully).

There are another two that should be coming my way at some not too distant date.

There are about 100 colours that I have not got, am not getting, and am never likely to get.

So if you feel bad that you have missed out on any one particular sale, or one particular colour, don't feel too badly, as there are so many more people like you who do not have that particular keycap, and really not that many people who do have it.

Offline Mooby

• Funployee
« Reply #2146 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 05:15:23 »

Stopped reading here.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2147 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 06:07:57 »

Stopped reading here.

Sorry :p

Compared to some people, though, it is very few indeed.

Offline Belfong

« Reply #2148 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 06:15:45 »

Stopped reading here.
Look at when rowdy joined GH.

Look at his post count.

Look at his three BB.

This man DESERVES MORE!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #2149 on: Sat, 19 July 2014, 06:53:31 »

Stopped reading here.
Look at when rowdy joined GH.

Look at his post count.

Look at his three BB.

This man DESERVES MORE!!

+1

Oh, wait, am I allowed to vote on that? :confused: