Author Topic: Nominate-A-Bro 3.0  (Read 47753 times)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
Re: Nominate-A-Bro 3.0
« Reply #150 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 13:06:31 »
i nominate vpsert  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^  for being a brew

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #151 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 13:11:51 »
Vesp confirmed the mr Rodgers of geekhack 

Be the bro that vesp believes you can be
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
    • My Youtube channel with some keyboard videos
« Reply #152 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 13:22:09 »
i nominate vpsert  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^  for being a brew

if you really consider me a brew, you'd send me your nudes... even if it has to be in 3 separate photos because you so... "big"

Vesp confirmed the mr Rodgers of geekhack 

Be the bro that vesp believes you can be

You get your own solo post in here now, bb <3

demik - Dis hombre is the taco to my beef. The bun to my weiner. The Sriracha to my Phở. I don't think we've legit had one serious talk about keyboards outside of Topre. You are a true HHKB connoisseur (even though I recently saw an old photo of your Poker with SP RGB mods...) and a master to my funny bone. I love every interaction we have, and the taco/Kaya Scodelario GIF battles that we have. Don't ever change, demik. I <3 U.

And in true Demik form, I say to you..

"It's such a good feeling,
A very good feeling,
The feeling you know that we're friends."

<3
« Last Edit: Thu, 31 March 2016, 13:25:38 by VesperSAINT »

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #153 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 13:43:10 »
lmao that got extremely sexual from the get go. I'm the pin to your cushion ;).

You're number one also 🖕🏿

God damn trizkut exposing me with that poker. PERSONAL SPACE  HAS BEEN VIOLATED TRIZKUT!
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline dohbot

« Reply #154 on: Thu, 31 March 2016, 23:47:36 »
I'd also like to add HKF for being such a bro and helping me a lot with gathering my parts for a build! He was really helpful, awesome, and such a bro!
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
« Reply #155 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 21:23:50 »
I need to add to my nomination: Besides giving me a free turtle shell, Tigersharkdude had put a trooper, gasmask and a sticker in my package!
All just to help a Bro get a collection started.
If that isn't broism, I don't know what is.   

Caps I got: https://imgur.com/Kw5c9yr.png

Offline Air tree

• Better late than never ^-^
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • Formerly not demik
« Reply #156 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 22:23:49 »
                                                       I nominate halverson

We have a lovely homoerotic relationship on geekhack and he's a really kewl dewd who is nice to everyone on the forum, gives free **** away, avid HO collector, our Canadian giant, he's the Canadian hoff  ^-^

The church of halverson has kept my life on track and I recommend it to anyone who is feeling lost.

Praise Girlshark Wizbro.

I also Nominate VesperSaint

For being the koolest cat on geekhack with his stellar good anime gifs, and being a well rounded giffer, and have you seen the guns on this guy, talk about hawt.

Photography god, I remember seeing his HHKB pictures and I fell in love. Thanks vesp <3

Plus that profile picture you currently rocking is making me feel mighty nostalgic.  :-*

Offline asdfjkl36

• blue shirt guy
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • --- Click Clacks and Cats --- -- Cyan > Purple --
« Reply #157 on: Sun, 03 April 2016, 23:18:01 »
Well i'm here.

I'd like to nominate a lot of people from the list Bro made, so not sure who to nominate.

Someone not on the list would be switchnollie. Always making sick sleeves and giving them away to people.

Also wanna nominate ninjadoc. Although i have not spoken to him, he's done a lot and put a lot of work into the Mira GB which was left in pieces. He's worked hard to get it where it is, and put a lot of resources into the buy. A lot of people have given up on the GB but i trust he'll see it through till the end and for that, he's a true bro.

Plenty of other people that have already been nominated and dont need my nomination.

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #158 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 01:06:34 »
lmao that got extremely sexual from the get go. I'm the pin to your cushion ;).

You're number one also 🖕🏿

God damn trizkut exposing me with that poker. PERSONAL SPACE  HAS BEEN VIOLATED TRIZKUT!

h u e

Yeeee trizkut bringing back some old school stuff. What you forget is I've been around since those days, bae. I remember these posts from when they were posted. hehehe ~ I know your dirty old secrets!

I also Nominate VesperSaint

For being the koolest cat on geekhack with his stellar good anime gifs, and being a well rounded giffer, and have you seen the guns on this guy, talk about hawt.

Photography god, I remember seeing his HHKB pictures and I fell in love. Thanks vesp <3

Plus that profile picture you currently rocking is making me feel mighty nostalgic.  :-*

Air tree - my bae T_T You are always so warm and kind-hearted <3 I still remember your long and slow road towards an HHKB and finally acquiring one! That day you became one of us was such a glorious and happy day, but I want you to know that you were always one of us way before because your heart was in the right place to begin with, bb (i love you regardless ;) )<3 Also, not sure if anyone else has said this but whenever I see your avatar, I just want to rewatch that movie every time. LOL! If only it wasn't such a heavy film, I would.

YO ALSO, YOU MOVED TO FLORIDA?!?!?! WHERE AT, MY DOOD?! If you're close enough, maybe we can meet up sometime ~

Offline Belfong

« Reply #159 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 01:52:49 »
@Vesper-bro for mentioning me!

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #160 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 01:59:00 »

BEEBLE BLAK

Also, I'd like to nominate.

- Vesper for teaching me how to HHKB. He's also alright to chat with when he isn't talking about how great OG Cherry & 1800 are.

- Badwrench for fixing up my keyboard that was built not too well, it is now solid :) great guy.

- asdfjkl36 I went with a stupid layout for my board. A couple of the random keys I needed were really only available in mod kits or full sets. Buying a whole GMK set or Mods for 1 keycap is a terrible investment & asdf saved the day with some extra keys he never used & assorted candies.

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #161 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 12:33:59 »
I nominee Glenmael

I was just entering Bro world, knowing little about Bro caps, sent him like 20 pms in one day, he got back to me in no time. He's very knowledgeable about Bro caps and was very patient all the time. The last few are already pass mid night for him as he's in AU. Enjoyed talking to him, very good buddy. I hope we have more people like him in this community!
« Last Edit: Thu, 14 April 2016, 15:13:33 by zzyjayfree »
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #162 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 13:38:09 »

BEEBLE BLAK

- Vesper for teaching me how to HHKB. He's also alright to chat with when he isn't talking about how great OG Cherry & 1800 are.

- Badwrench for fixing up my keyboard that was built not too well, it is now solid :) great guy.

Show Image

Show Image

- asdfjkl36 I went with a stupid layout for my board. A couple of the random keys I needed were really only available in mod kits or full sets. Buying a whole GMK set or Mods for 1 keycap is a terrible investment & asdf saved the day with some extra keys he never used & assorted candies.

You have nice digital writing! :)

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #163 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 13:44:46 »
I would like to nominate Punksdead

Getting to talk to him and get to know him has been great. Really nice to get to know him over the time I have been here.

Getting to talk about life and weightlifting and stuff has been a lot of fun.

Offline Bigpock

« Reply #164 on: Mon, 04 April 2016, 14:01:52 »
I'm nominating Poostar, and Switchnollie

Poostar makes dank mems and introduced me to GH

Switchnollie makes sick keyboard sleeves and is super nice XD

I think they both own 1 BBV2 each so. Hooks themm up

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #165 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 01:08:43 »
@Vesper-bro for mentioning me!

Show Image

<3

BEEBLE BLAK

BBL BLK changed the dong game 4eva...

HHKB squad goals ~ get wif OG Cherry/1800, bb <3

Offline shibataken

« Reply #166 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 12:00:15 »
Hey all! Not much of a poster and after stumbling on this thread I have so many people to thank and nominate.   I started back in November and knew absolutely nothing about keyboards.  I mean I knew literally zilch.   I used to use this logitech rubber dome combo that came with a wireless mouse and that was the extent of my KB life and I was completely blissful in my ignorance. 

One day r/mechanicalkeyboards was trending and I started to look through the posts on the front page.  Nothing really caught my eye and I labeled it as "meh" or "nerdy".  But then I scrolled down the page and smack dab in the middle was a monkey staring at me in the face with that derpy ass smirk and I instantly fell in love.  Naturally being a newb, I knew nothing about artisans/mechs so all my research led nowhere.  Seriously, try googling Rustler lol. I was about to call it quits when I learned about mechmarket from some random comment.  I followed the subreddit for a few days and saw some artisans come up but they were always gone within seconds.  It was incredibly frustrating. Why wasn't there enough, what do I need to do to get them, can't I just order them from somewhere and be done with it?  Obviously looking back on it now I was impatient, naive, and all around uninformed about the care and passion that these makers put into their work and the completely understandable reasons for the limited availability.  I apologize for not understanding that artisan makers aren't Wal-Mart and that they all share a drive, passion, and creativity that I now can truly admire and respect.     The Rustler ended up being my first artisan with the help from some mechmarket buddies (you know who you are).   In any case, my first nomination is to Bro of course (is that ok in his own thread?) because without his work I wouldn't be in this hobby.

Once you get to a certain point, the people you meet shape who you are in this hobby.  Fortunately for me I have met a handful of great people that shaped the way I conduct myself and how I view the community.  My first sales thread was a KK sale (the snackeys) I missed out by minutes.   There was then an after-sale which I was first to post so I was like "yea first one in baby!".  Turns out KK decided to change the format to raffle only lol.  And of course RNGesus failed me and I missed out twice.  I could have been a whiney baby and complain, I could have given up on the hobby right there and then, or hell, I could have sent KK some hate mail on reddit (they actually get that ****. Seriously people don't be ****s.  No one deserves that.) but from what I learned about the Rustler and artisan makers I accepted that it just wasn't my time.  I wasn't the only one that missed out.  There was no conspiracy against me.  It was just an unfortunate turn of events.  Can't win em all.  Just hope for the next time. 

A couple weeks go by and out of the blue Kudos PM'ed me with some leftover stuff that they had from the sale.  I was ecstatic to say the least.  After chatting for a bit Kudos tells me that the snackeys they were providing me were from their own personal stock.  It wasn't a leftover sale but they felt genuinely bad that I missed out from the above events so dug into their archives for me.  Seriously, KK felt bad that they could not make enough for everyone despite making, what hundreds?  Seriously?  After the grind of snackeys and how much work they put in (go read their blog.  Koala actually got resin rashes.  Who the **** gets resin rashes?) they had the time to worry about how I felt (a complete nobody) and that I missed out.  Who does that?  Who cares that much for a complete stranger on the internet?  For all they knew, I could have been a massive douchebag that boiled chinchillas for fun.  I was humbled to say the least.  Keykollectiv has great people there.

Anyways, from there we started talking and Kudos taught me a lot about the artisan side of the coin.  I was fortunate enough to be able to talk to Koala-T as well, who is a wonderful lady by the way and a friendship was born.  You guys are ****ing great, seriously.  This isn't some fanboy talking but as a friend I just want to say you guys are awesome.  Thank you for PM'ing me all those months ago and trusting me.  I nominate Kudos and Koala-T as true bros.   I am so glad I missed out on my first ever artisan sale.  Today you tomorrow me. 
« Last Edit: Tue, 05 April 2016, 12:01:48 by shibataken »

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #167 on: Tue, 05 April 2016, 21:22:57 »
This thread is brimming with brolove  :-*

A lot of awesome GHers have been mentioned a bunch so I just want to add another one to the pile.

tchevass

There was a bit of a muddle up with the delivery of the caps from the triangle sale and I got the slightly wrong shade of Cherokey. Blue instead of purple. First world problems riiiight? Wrong, I'd been dreaming about that sweet sweet purply Cherokey for weeks! I got purple fever, and the only prescription is more keycaps.

Anyway, I posted up a pic on GH and cried about it like a child. tchevass, who I'd never spoken with before, alerted me that he was actually on the other end of this mix up. We exchanged a few PMs and chatted a bit and BOOM he was also in the Montreal area. This guys was willing to make a trip to meet up which, with me being a total stranger from GH, is a super nice gesture. In the end we were both pretty busy so he managed to take the time to fit a postal exchange into his schedule and my sweet sweet Brandeis Cherokey made it home  :thumb:  Total bro move. 

Other bro 3.0 qualities: we chat on slack, his screen name has 'ass' in it and that avatar makes me feel weird inside.

Offline Jokrik

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #168 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 17:21:45 »
Ohhh you can nominate more than one?
Gosh I have so many!!!

Vesper baby, who doesn't consider this guy as a bro? Like seriously!
<3 <3

Bunnylake is just an amazing guy, very friendly , polite and true gentleman. He's been patiently handling all the sales, and that is amazing. I'm just amazed by his professionalism; much respect

HendyZone, just because he's truly my bro. Not sure how we met, but he's the type I can rely on even for real life matters. I knew him since day 1, if I ever want a new blood related brother, it will be him; brb asking mom

Mistakemistake . He's been too kind to fix my broken pcb, amazingly talented and smart guy. Love how he spend his life, which is to the max and I enjoy chatting with him so much. He's a man of his words :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 April 2016, 17:24:30 by Jokrik »
Women always figure out the truth. Always. - Han Solo

Offline clacktalk

• CLACKS RULE EVERYTHING AROUND ME
  • circa 2015
« Reply #169 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 17:29:32 »
i would like to nominate everyone who has been touched by my presence

i would like u all to know that u've touched me back
diary of a clacktalk

franktalk: how much urine have u spilled
radio_killah: too much frank
radio_killah: too much

Offline kinglukas38

• Do you even tactile?
« Reply #170 on: Fri, 08 April 2016, 18:05:42 »

<3
I've never done it before, but I'm pretty sure I'm good at it

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #171 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 03:15:00 »

Some of the members are underage.

Just suggesting you should be careful saying you have touched people.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #172 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 20:48:51 »

is this joke? can't tell. deadpan relies p hard on delivery

or is this super serious and weird vibes ? ??
diary of a clacktalk

Offline VesperSAINT

• vpsert
  • #CustomKorean
« Reply #173 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 20:56:15 »
Vesper baby, who doesn't consider this guy as a bro? Like seriously!
<3 <3

We are even closer as brothers now after the known fact that we're both ex-Melbourne boys <3

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #174 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 21:04:55 »
I would like to nominate Jerue, he is a very nice guy to talk to, very helpful, and he sent me kitkats.  :-*

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #175 on: Sat, 09 April 2016, 23:25:40 »

Yes.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #176 on: Sun, 10 April 2016, 04:25:29 »

Yes.

i like u and rly hope ur not a child
diary of a clacktalk

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #177 on: Sun, 10 April 2016, 05:48:52 »

Yes.

i like u and rly hope ur not a child

Thank you :p

Offline Scgmdx2

« Reply #178 on: Mon, 11 April 2016, 21:22:18 »
I know I'm not a big name around here, some of you know me but I'm sure most of you don't. I'd love to get to know all of you though :)

I'd just like to say I was incredibly honored to see Binge nominate me in this thread, and I honestly teared up a little (cried a lot) after reading what he said (I'm a pretty emotional guy, it happens). I'd like to go ahead and nominate Binge back, and not just because he was gracious enough to do the same for me.

I met Binge on Slack one day near the beginning of my involvement in Slack chat, and honestly I was pretty intimidated. He's a huge deal! But he was incredibly nice to me, and I definitely didn't get the impression that he thought less of me just because I was new to the scene. We talked pretty frequently about caps and art and guitars and stuff, and it was awesome. I've been going through some really really tough personal stuff, and it was great to have such a great friend through all of it. Seriously, he's one of the most genuine and positive people I've ever met. (And even though I don't have any of his caps, they're AWESOME. LIKE WOW.)

He's got tons of talent, tons of positivity, and I wish him the best.

sorry if this is weird

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #179 on: Mon, 11 April 2016, 21:24:12 »
sorry if this is weird

It's very weird. I have judged you accordingly.  :thumb:

Offline Scgmdx2

« Reply #180 on: Mon, 11 April 2016, 21:28:27 »
sorry if this is weird

It's very weird. I have judged you accordingly.  :thumb:

Pescador, you fiend. I'll get you yet.

Offline ramnes

• T fou, mec?
« Reply #181 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 10:06:55 »
I nominate Photekq, for being one of the most devoted guy to Cherry keyboards, spending millions on them, and then realizing that he prefer Topre switches.  ;D
More seriously, he's one of the best buds around.

I also nominate DanielT and Madhias, for being super kind!
23h18 - photekq: hhkb with silenced realforce sliders and lubricated well is
23h18 - photekq: the best switch i've used

Offline funderburker

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #182 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 13:25:09 »
Siraj

Would like to nominate him because he sold me my first Topre - almost new HHKB Pro 2 The deal was quite a rough ride but together we got through it. :D
Me and him have very little experience with PayPal so the first time around he couldn't find my address so he refunded me. Then I went to the local bank to get my refund back faster than the usual 10 working days. When I got the money I paid him again and he went to the post office and sent it to me. But before I got a the tracking number, my or his bank/PayPal requested the money from the previous invoice. I freaked out but Siraj was chill and about an hour later my money appeared in my account. Banks are sketchy as hell, I tell'ya!
Keyboard design by Skepur

My boards: TMO50 FE:06 | LAGOM Groda-T | TMOv2 R1 prototype | Onyx FRL TKL prototype | Stege TKL prototype | Ellipse prototype | Cyberstar

Offline Michael

• Formerly Bro Caps
  • REEEeeeeEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeee
« Reply #183 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 13:28:38 »
OP updated with prizes. I will draw winners at the end of this week :)

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #184 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 13:29:55 »
Prize 1 is GOAT.

Offline byker

• Literally Canada
  • ** Moderator Emeritus
« Reply #185 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 13:43:01 »
that romer-yeeeee

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #186 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 13:49:46 »
Ain't nothing but a RomerG thang baybayyyyyyyy <3

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #187 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 14:15:01 »
Whoever becomes top bro 2016 is one lucky dude/dudette.

Offline clacktalk

• circa 2015
« Reply #188 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 15:33:38 »
yo these prizes are of cosmic dankness proportions

u sure kno how 2 spoil a qal
diary of a clacktalk

Offline PunksDead

• hspernks
  • keyboard poser
« Reply #189 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 15:41:01 »
Did I win?

I prepared a speech
don't come to my funeral, there wont be one

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #190 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 15:45:12 »
Did I win?

I prepared a speech

Finger Wang fire for you.

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #191 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 15:55:33 »
Yeeee good luck to all the nominations :) and congrats to all the nominations!!!
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline twistedness

« Reply #192 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 19:49:51 »
Is it too late to nominate? If not, I nominate RabRhee. He helped me out a couple years ago when I was looking for a random keycap and he was pretty awesome. I felt that his easy-going nature and helpfulness was really representative of this community. Here's to you Rab, and good luck to the rest of the nominees!

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #193 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 21:59:01 »
Did I win?

I prepared a speech

I hope you win just so I can hear the speech.  :p

Offline bocahgundul

• a seal
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #194 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 22:29:00 »
I don't know who to nominate  :'(
I love everyone  :-*

Offline Cottonsox

« Reply #195 on: Tue, 12 April 2016, 23:08:04 »
I'd like to nomiate Swimmingbird!

Someone who i chat to regularly and keeps me sane thru having little to no access to internet from home at the moment, He helped me out by hooking me up with a hyperfuse set after missed out on the initial buy! I know he has helped out other people along the way with various things! Such a bro!

Offline effectiveduck

« Reply #196 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 01:19:32 »
Good luck to all the nominees!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #197 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 05:54:40 »
Is it too late to nominate Rowdy?

Awesome guy - he and I seem to have a lot in common.  Every time I post in a thread, there he is posting there too!

His posts are generally thoughtful and well-typed, his grammar is (mostly) impeccable, he has a great avatar, and he seems to like yellow to, just like me!

It's almost like he's watching over my shoulder as I'm typing, it's kinda spooky sometimes.

Actually I see he's browsing this thread too, I bet he's going to post here soon.

Hmmm, thinking about it, it's really a bit alarming.  I think he's stalking me.  I saw someone I imagine looks like Rowdy at the railway station this morning, and on my train during my morning commuter.  Bugger me if he wasn't on the same train coming home.

And I'm fairly certain someone was following me all the way home.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was that sneaky bugger.  He's stalking me!

Help!

I think I can hear him now, typing even as I'm trying to type.  Oh no, it's so distracting.  He stopped and listened to me as I was trying to hear what he was doing.  It's creepy how he knows every time I stop typing, it's like he's watching me.  Somewhere close.  Really close.  I can almost feel him breathing down my neck.

Offline mobbo

• u fk
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #198 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 06:42:45 »
Is it too late to nominate Rowdy?

Awesome guy - he and I seem to have a lot in common.  Every time I post in a thread, there he is posting there too!

His posts are generally thoughtful and well-typed, his grammar is (mostly) impeccable, he has a great avatar, and he seems to like yellow to, just like me!

It's almost like he's watching over my shoulder as I'm typing, it's kinda spooky sometimes.

Actually I see he's browsing this thread too, I bet he's going to post here soon.

Hmmm, thinking about it, it's really a bit alarming.  I think he's stalking me.  I saw someone I imagine looks like Rowdy at the railway station this morning, and on my train during my morning commuter.  Bugger me if he wasn't on the same train coming home.

And I'm fairly certain someone was following me all the way home.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was that sneaky bugger.  He's stalking me!

Help!

I think I can hear him now, typing even as I'm trying to type.  Oh no, it's so distracting.  He stopped and listened to me as I was trying to hear what he was doing.  It's creepy how he knows every time I stop typing, it's like he's watching me.  Somewhere close.  Really close.  I can almost feel him breathing down my neck.

I second this nomination.

Rowdy needs to catch a break around here.
Quote from: Binge
crumping is like twerking but it's all about getting low with force.

Offline Hispes

• ISYMFS
« Reply #199 on: Thu, 14 April 2016, 14:28:39 »
Everyone from here to slack to reddit (yes, even reddit) has been pretty awesome. There are a lot of decent people out there, and I am happy to "know" some of you. I know I'll leave too many people I intend to include out.  For that I am sorry, but I still love you.

Regardless, in no particular order...

Mobbo - All around cool.  He also sent my daughter a free artisan, and she loved it.

flfisherman - Love this guy.  He gets me.

dgneo - Offered to repair (if possible) and assemble my GON and ship it back to me

bevo - Lightweight baby!

dohbot - I didn't even know who he was. Let's be honest, I still don't, but he sent my daughter a free artisan.  Anyone who backs my daughter gets backed by me.

bunnylake - Everyone should have nominated him already, but I'll toss his name out there again. Seriously, this guy.

xondat - I just like this guy.

binge -  His self-proclaimed grumpiness encourages me to "annoy" him, because I don't believe him.  Mostly great guy. ;)

vittra - Fun dude.

Booper - Obvious reasons, but she let me pick her brain a few times and just shoot the **** with her.  Definite bro.

Kudos (KeyKollectiv) - Down to earth. Chill. Respected my fanboism.

eat_the_food - This ****ing guy.  Gave away his first caps, always responds to my PMs, and sent my daughter a free artisan.  This dude is definitely going places (mostly to the bank to deposit "dem stacks")

scgmdx2 - Great person to talk to. This, like everyone above, is someone you want as part of the community.