geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] Tourmaline Keyboard Display Stand - PRICES AND FINAL IC

<< < (2/12) > >>

SDKCAMPING:
it looks good and the design is nice. but personally i dont like that your logo is kind of the centerpiece of the design, since i don't know your brand. i only expect a logo to be the attention grabber of a design when it's a large commercial brand. it kind of makes it less of a keyboard stand to display my keyboard but instead tries to take away attention from my keyboard to make it about the brand which doesnt feel right

Minahctrl:
I like this

swagtronx:
Love it  :) GLWIC

Visionaire:

--- Quote from: SDKCAMPING on Wed, 23 June 2021, 13:28:40 ---it looks good and the design is nice. but personally i dont like that your logo is kind of the centerpiece of the design, since i don't know your brand. i only expect a logo to be the attention grabber of a design when it's a large commercial brand. it kind of makes it less of a keyboard stand to display my keyboard but instead tries to take away attention from my keyboard to make it about the brand which doesnt feel right

--- End quote ---

+1

Make this a customizable badge that can be engraved with the board designer's logo or board's name and we're in better shape.

AshF:
This looks very nice indeed

Sent from my ASUS_I003D using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version