geekhack Marketplace > Interest Checks

[IC] GMK CYL Deathly Queen | 2024 GB?

(1/30) > >>

Tyson:

Hey Geekhack!
Today I present to you GMK Deathly Queen! You may have previously seen an IC for this set on here, I took it down because I was not happy with the original design so I reworked the set! Changed the kitting, adjusted the sublegends and added a "Novelty" Kit! The set will feature 6 custom pantone colors and feature a Katakana sublegend base kit. My reasoning for the Katakana is because a lot of the names in Jojo are borrowed words, so Katakana was very fitting for the theme! The Novelty kit features a signature katakana character "Go" twice, when used in succession as an onomatopoeia it is associated as "Menacing" which has become popular in the Jojo series typically whenever a villain is around. I hope you enjoy this IC and have a good rest of your day!

2023 Updated Feedback Form: IC Form

Kits

Renders

Ikki68 by Wuque Studio
More

Rosa by Oggi
More

Frog by Geonworks
More

Onyx by Funderburker
More

Check for Updates on my Discord

--- Code: ---[url=https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=113597.0][img width=400 height=120]https://i.imgur.com/CId3Cd6.png[/img]
--- End code ---

Shoobs:
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

Tyson:
My name is Yoshikage Kira. I'm 33 years old. My house is in the northeast section of Morioh, where all the villas are, and I am not married. I work as an employee for the Kame Yu department stores, and I get home every day by 8 PM at the latest. I don't smoke, but I occasionally drink. I'm in bed by 11 PM, and make sure I get eight hours of sleep, no matter what. After having a glass of warm milk and doing about twenty minutes of stretches before going to bed, I usually have no problems sleeping until morning. Just like a baby, I wake up without any fatigue or stress in the morning. I was told there were no issues at my last check-up. I'm trying to explain that I'm a person who wishes to live a very quiet life. I take care not to trouble myself with any enemies, like winning and losing, that would cause me to lose sleep at night. That is how I deal with society, and I know that is what brings me happiness. Although, if I were to fight I wouldn't lose to anyone.

dkFAKE:

hali:
those menacing novelties are on point

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version