geekhack Community > Off Topic

bad money habits

(1/3) > >>

mohawk1367:
i have a custom with no keycaps, i had money for caps but instead i got distracted and bought a unicomp model m instead. i have like 3 unfinished keyboards. why do i do this to myself?  :D

fohat.digs:
I would recommend reviewing one keyboard at a time, for at least a week (unless it is really awful from the beginning).

And buckling springs are dramatically different - there isn't anything that compares to them directly. (And it is usually a love 'em or hate 'em dichotomy.)

tp4tissue:
6900xt , thinking about it.

MIGHTY CHICKEN:
Is it time to buy gpu, been looking at 3060. Saw some locally sell for 275 ish, although 4000 series seem so close to wait a lil longer for some more drops

Leslieann:

--- Quote from: MIGHTY CHICKEN on Thu, 15 September 2022, 10:58:58 ---Is it time to buy gpu, been looking at 3060. Saw some locally sell for 275 ish, although 4000 series seem so close to wait a lil longer for some more drops

--- End quote ---

If you can wait for Black Friday (for new, the holidays in general for used), do, the 3060 will likely be pushed heavily.

40 series will push down prices, but not as much as you are hoping, Nvidia is manipulating the market to hold prices where they are.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version