Author Topic: [IC] AT9 macropad / anubhav  (Read 1614 times)

Offline anubhav

[IC] AT9 macropad / anubhav
« on: Sat, 11 February 2023, 03:58:14 »
Hello everyone AT9 is a CNC machined 9-key macropad designed by Atset.

AT9 is an CNC machined macropad made out of aluminium-6061.
It can be configured via QMK flashable Atmega32U4 to do just about anything you want it for. After almost 9 months of development and prototyping the AT9 has arrived with its unique design.

The macropad can be configured via QMK to do just about anything!

Features:

Kailh Low Profile Hot Swap PCB
Type C Port
Programmable by VIA QMK configurator
CNC Machined Aluminum-6061

Available in three colors:

Bead Blasted Black Anodised
Bead Blasted Natural Anodised
E-White

Low profile switches makes it more reliable, much faster and gives the premium feel to any user.
It gives a level up gaming experience with an amazing keypress sound

296342-0

296340-1

296338-2

What's in the box?

1 x CNC Machined Aluminium Frame
 1 x Hot Swap PCB with TYPE-C Port
 1 x Rubber back/ Silicon back (customiseable)
 4 x M3 Screw
 9 X KAILH LOW PROFLE SWITCH
 9 X LOW PROFILE KEYCAP
 1 x ALLEN-KEY
 1 X TYPE-C CABLE

(Pre Assembled)
Reset button in provided on the bottom which makes it easy to reset it any second

Pricing
We are trying to keep the price as low as possible so we decided

$50 + $5 SHIPPING
« Last Edit: Sat, 11 February 2023, 04:02:32 by anubhav »

Offline sabre

Re: [IC] AT9 macropad / anubhav
« Reply #1 on: Sat, 11 February 2023, 06:30:30 »
I'm happy to see more Indian projects on Geekhack but there's some issues here.

1) This is not an IC, IC's are specifically made for feedback.There is no IC form linked.
2) It looks like a copy of the BN006, which is still available for $40 on their website. I'd probably make some design & layout changes(maybe add some 2u support,since choc stabilizers exist).
3) Post better pics of the proto w/ different colours. I know it's just black and white but still it would be nice to see. Show some pics with the Rubber back/Silicone back.
4) What material is the plate made out of? Is it an integrated plate?
5) "Low profile switches makes it more reliable, much faster and gives the premium feel to any user.It gives a level up gaming experience with an amazing keypress sound" This is just marketing bs and not needed.
6) How are you planning to sell these? Vendors/self fulfillment?
7) Consider VIAL support.

I'd take these suggestions into account and ask for more feedback on IMKC discord. GLWIC

Offline anubhav

Re: [IC] AT9 macropad / anubhav
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 11 February 2023, 07:08:44 »
I am very much thankful to you for your advice. I just need to add up something it is a different design and i will post more pic to make sure you see the actual design of my macropad.
Secondly it is not the copy the BN006 you are talking abut is a 6 key macropad and mine is 9 key and they sell their 9 key for 70$ so i guess it is already 20$ cheaper and the processor used is atmega 32u4 that is the best chip available in the market for qmk keyboards.
And yes this macro pad has via and vial support and surely i will add pics of more colour variants.
I will sell it through both Vendors and self fulfillment. Ill get you updated soon about it.