Author Topic: How did you happen to find geekhack.org?  (Read 12370 times)

Offline ozar

How did you happen to find geekhack.org?
« on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 08:46:45 »
My guess is that most of us landed here through our various search engine efforts.  My own constant googling of the highly popular IBM Model M Keyboard is how I came to be here.

What about the rest of you?

Offline ssb

« Reply #1 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 09:23:17 »
I was googling around, searching to buy a few Cherry switches when landed here. :)
Please excuse my poor English.

Offline ozar

« Reply #2 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 09:26:48 »
Yeah, I google quite a lot and always notice that geekhack.org comes up high in the hits listing anytime certain computer keyboards are mentioned in the search terms.  Perhaps as more computer users realize that all computer keyboards are not created equally, more potential members will find their way here.

Offline bhtooefr

• this switch can tick sound of music
    • bhtooefr.org
« Reply #3 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 09:34:43 »
Honestly, I'm not sure. I know my first posts mentioned the EnduraPro, so I might've been researching its pointing stick and stumbled across GH.

Offline keyb_gr

• Cherrified user
    • My keyboard page (German)
« Reply #4 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 09:36:06 »
I think it was this blog post which led me here. How I got to that, hmm, some Model M related search I guess...
Hardware in signatures clutters Google search results. There should be a field in the profile for that (again).

This message was probably typed on a vintage G80-3000 with blues. Double-shots, baby. :D

Offline ch_123

• * Exalted Elder
« Reply #5 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 10:47:10 »
I deciding on whether I wanted to get a Das or a Unicomp last summer. Found this site during my searchings.

Offline Deiz

« Reply #6 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 11:34:23 »
I first saw a reference to Geekhack in this Reddit thread.
Keyboards: Filco FKBN104M/EB; Microsoft Natural Ergonomic 4000; Logitech G15 (Dead and gone); Razer Tarantula (Permanent cold storage)
Mice: Logitech G7; Logitech G5
#geekhack

Offline bigpook

« Reply #7 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 12:47:23 »
I don't remember. I was searching for information on model m's and found this

check it

There is a picture of a model m mini there, up till then I did not know they existed.

After much searching I found geekhack. It had to be on google otherwise I don't know how else I would have found it. Nowadays geekhack links are all over google, it wasn't that way a year or so ago.
HHKB Pro 2 : Unicomp Spacesaver : IBM Model M : DasIII    

Offline rnak92a

« Reply #8 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 12:53:19 »
I landed here while looking for fixes for a defective M mini--springs wouldn't buckle, keypresses wouldn't register..it was a mess.  It went back from whence it came.  

I'm glad to have found this place. There's no other forum that can match the expertise and humor of geekhack.  Plus, iMav's one hell of a nice guy, and he runs this place extremely well.

Cheers,
~rn
My keyboards, numpads, and pointing devices
=====================================
Quote from: Hak Foo
The label says, "World\'s best... guaranteed."

What would happen if I bought one and sent them a nasty letter that read:

"1391401.  I want my money back."

Offline IBI

« Reply #9 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 13:58:57 »
I was searching for a keyboard with a more precise feel than the rubber dome keyboards I'd only known up to that point and came across this forum on some search or other.
Owned: Raptor-Gaming K1 (linear MX)(Broken), IBM Model M UK, Dell AT102W, Left-handed keyboard with Type 1 Simplified Alps.

Offline kyamei

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 14:23:50 »
I Googled "mechanical switch keyboards" while looking for mechanical boards other than the Das and saw lots of results mentioning the Scorpius M10.  So, I Googled for M10 reviews and saw the M10 review here.  The most expensive search ever.
Topre:  Realforce 101, Realforce 87U, HHKB Pro 2
Cherry Brown:  Compaq MX11800
Cherry Blue:  Filco FKBN87MC/EB
Cherry Black:  K-202 numerical keypad
Alps Black:  AT101W, ABS M1
Alps White:  Focus FK-2001
Buckling Springs:  Model M 1391401, Lexmark Model M 82G2383, Model M2
Buckling Sleeves:  Unicomp Model M4
Futaba:  Sejin EAT-1010

Offline ozar

« Reply #11 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 15:09:21 »
Quote from: kyamei;88863
So, I Googled for M10 reviews and saw the M10 review here.  The most expensive search ever.

lol... I agree!  Maybe it's time to start a class action lawsuit.  :lol:

Offline travnewmatic

« Reply #12 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 15:29:11 »
when looking up info for my first mechanical keyboard, Cherry G80-3000, which should come in tomorrow!  :D
Latest addition: KBT Race 75% (Cherry Brown), IBM Model M (white label 1991), Cherry G80-3000 (Blue Cherries), Unicomp Customizer (Black on black, blank), DSI Big Font Keyboard (Alps linear)

Offline IBI

« Reply #13 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 16:13:13 »
Quote from: travnewmatic;88867
when looking up info for my first mechanical keyboard, Cherry G80-3000, which should come in tomorrow!  :D

Welcome to geekhack!

p.s. If you don't mind us asking, which varient of the G80-3000 did you order? Clicky, Linear or Soft?
Owned: Raptor-Gaming K1 (linear MX)(Broken), IBM Model M UK, Dell AT102W, Left-handed keyboard with Type 1 Simplified Alps.

Offline wellington1869

« Reply #14 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 16:30:16 »
Google.  

Then when I looked thru the site, I was quite astonished that there was an entire board dedicated to my particular fetish. ;) And with actual useful information, too. ;)

As an aside, its interesting though that it seems every 6 months or so the 'main actors' on this site 'turn over'.  I joined last october or so, so thats what, 7 months ago. I had a rush of activity for 6 months, and its tapering off now as I tried out and then found the boards and switches I like.  But as my activity level drops off, I've noticed a lot of people I was talking with on this site have also faded away quite a bit, replaced by new names, faces, personalities.

Maybe, aside from a few stalwarts, the turnover on this site is about 6 months (which is about how long it takes to experiment with boards and switches I think).  But whats nice to see is that regardless of that turnover, the new blood coming in so reliably makes this still the premier site for keyboarding in the u.s.

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

using: ms 7000/Das 3

Offline Blade Runner

« Reply #15 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 17:29:43 »
I found the site through a website reviewing the HHKB Pro 2.
Keyboard: HHKB Pro 2

Offline ozar

« Reply #16 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 18:52:48 »
Quote from: wellington1869;88880
Maybe, aside from a few stalwarts, the turnover on this site is about 6 months (which is about how long it takes to experiment with boards and switches I think).  But whats nice to see is that regardless of that turnover, the new blood coming in so reliably makes this still the premier site for keyboarding in the u.s.

That sounds about right, as it was about 6 or 7 months ago that I first started gathering lots of different mechanical switch keyboards.  While I've only been a member here since early February of 2009, I'm already tapering off on new board purchases, now that I've found my personal likes and dislikes, for the most part.

Offline nowsharing

• Swoop
« Reply #17 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 18:58:23 »
I read an article on slashdot.org about "clicky keyboards making a comeback," which brought up memories of my father's old keyboard at his veterinary office, and my school's old typing terminals. Of course the first couple of google links that come up when you're looking for info related to model #s are clickykeyboards.com, and geekhack.

Offline rdjack21

« Reply #18 on: Sun, 03 May 2009, 22:03:54 »
Google "mechanical keyboard" little over a year or so ago. I ended up lurking for a long time before I actually joined and started to participate. During that lurking phase I purchased a couple of UNICOMP boards and was happy for a while. After using the UNICOMP baords for a while my fingers started to hurt so came back to look for alternatives. Ended up getting a Scopious M10 which from a typing perspective was way better. Lurked some more. Then there was a new posting by lam47 about a new Realforce board. That post brought back memories about a simular post by xsphat and the then brand new Realforce 86U and how at the time I really wanted the black version of that board but waited to long and missed out on it. So I joined with the intent of just figuring out how I could get my hands on this new Realforce board. Well I did figure out how to get the 87U but in the process I also purchased a bunch of other boards to try out as well. In that list of purchased boards I also got the Original 86U that xsphat had reviewd so long ago and what I think of as my start down this road.
Keyboards
Topre Capacitive: Realforce 87U, Realforce 86U, HHKB Pro 2, Topre MD01B0, Topre HE0100, Sun Short Type, OEM NEO CS (x2), NISSHO Electronics KB106DE
Buckling Spring: IBM Model M Space Saver (1291472), Unicomp Customizer x 2
Cherry Brown: Filco FKBN87M/EB, Compaq MX11800
Black Alps: ABS M1
Not so great boards Rare Spring over dome OKI, Sun rack keyboard

Trackballs - Trackman Wheel (3), Trackman marble (2)
Keyboards I still want to get - Happy Hacking Keyboard Pro 2 the White version, Realforce 23U number pad in black and maybe white, μTRON ergo board with Topre switches.
Previously owned - [size=0]SiiG MiniTouch (White Alps), Scorpius M10 (Blue Cherry), IBM Model M13[/size]

Offline lowpoly

« Reply #19 on: Mon, 04 May 2009, 04:13:23 »
Google, but don't remember what I tried to find.

Miniguru thread at GH // The Apple M0110 Today

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #20 on: Mon, 04 May 2009, 06:56:24 »
I was searching for a mechanical ergo 'board and landed here. I can't remember what exactly I searched for, but shortly after joining, I bought my Northgate Evolution. I am pretty much done with buying keyboards for awhile, but I keep coming back for the quality discussions and witty banter.

Offline FKSSR

« Reply #21 on: Mon, 04 May 2009, 10:23:45 »
I did a Yahoo! search on the ABS M1, looking for reviews after first seeing the keyboard at NewEgg, and found itlnstln's review...
Add me on Steam | Twitter

Offline wellington1869

« Reply #22 on: Mon, 04 May 2009, 15:59:57 »
Quote from: FKSSR;88962
I did a Yahoo! search on the ABS M1, looking for reviews after first seeing the keyboard at NewEgg, and found itlnstln's review...

intlstln gets a nickel every time someone does that

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #23 on: Mon, 04 May 2009, 16:26:14 »
Cha-ching!

Offline ozar

« Reply #24 on: Mon, 04 May 2009, 16:29:55 »
lol... I don't remember for sure, but the M1 review could have been the one that drew me here, too.  :smile:

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #25 on: Mon, 04 May 2009, 16:36:57 »
Strong.  Glad to be service.

That'll be another nickel...

Offline ozar

« Reply #26 on: Tue, 05 May 2009, 12:40:35 »
We seem to be gaining new members rather quickly over the last few weeks.  Hope the trend continues and one day maybe we'll turn the rubber dome keyboard maker's world upside down.

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #27 on: Tue, 05 May 2009, 12:51:26 »
The revolution will be streamed.

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #28 on: Tue, 05 May 2009, 13:32:31 »
I have my standards, ripster.  I am not a keyb****d.

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #29 on: Tue, 05 May 2009, 15:08:06 »
Quote from: ripster;89209
Had to read that one a couple of times.

- Ripster

I granted your wish.  There is now a Logitech G19 review.

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #30 on: Tue, 05 May 2009, 15:37:10 »
Quote from: ripster;89231
You forgot the "Fanboy positive" part. I also think they will sell a kajillion of them.

Logitech bought out Slimdevices (the company that makes my media streamers) and I'm afraid they'll change a nice little open source startup product into a mass market device.

- Ripster

It was hard enough writing the thing in first place.  The "Fanboi Positive" part would have been over the top for me.

Offline patrickgeekhack

« Reply #31 on: Tue, 12 May 2009, 07:10:28 »
A few months ago, I stumbled on an article talking about the Das Keyboard. Not wanting to spend such a big sum of money without knowing more, I searched the web and learned about the Modem M and Unicomp's keyboards in the process. Then I wanted to make sure that I would be spending my money wisely on a Customizer. This is when I found a review on Geekhack. After lurking some more, I decided to join.  And since them, I have bought two more keyboards.

Offline ironcoder

« Reply #32 on: Tue, 19 May 2009, 08:52:54 »
I saw an excellent thread by manyak in some overclockers forums. I was sure I used to have good keyboards and the last few years all I got was junk. Reading that thread and this site explained what I had in the good old days and that I haven't gone insane. Good keyboards do exist!

I will be making some decisions and buying a few. Thanks guys.
In the office: Filco 87 Cherry Browns x 2 (one with coffee damage, recovered) ● Lexmark IBM Model M 52G9658 1993 & 1996

Offline kip

« Reply #33 on: Tue, 19 May 2009, 10:37:25 »
I was Googling "mechanical keyboards". Imagine my surprise and delight when I found not  a single blog posting or someone selling a particular brand but an entire site devoted to people with the same keyboard addiction! Finally, I'm not ashamed to say, "Yeah! I have more than one keyboard! Doesn't everybody?"
  • Compaq MX-11800
  • Dell AT101W
  • Filco FKBN87M/EB
  • Ione Scorpius M10

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #34 on: Tue, 19 May 2009, 10:43:36 »
Quote from: kip;91616
I was Googling "mechanical keyboards". Imagine my surprise and delight when I found not a single blog posting or someone selling a particular brand but an entire site devoted to people with the same keyboard addiction! Finally, I'm not ashamed to say, "Yeah! I have more than one keyboard! Doesn't everybody?"

Conformist.

:)

Offline pnamajck

« Reply #35 on: Tue, 19 May 2009, 17:08:20 »
i  arrived,  several  months  ago,  on  an  ill-founded  whim . . . was  tryin'  to  hack  a  *.mid  sequencing  file.  today  i  came  back . . . 'cause  geekhack  sent  me  holiday  greeting.

Offline iMav

• geekhack creator/founder
  • "Τα εργαλεία σας είναι σημαντικά."
« Reply #36 on: Wed, 20 May 2009, 11:40:41 »
Quote from: pnamajck;91669
i arrived, several months ago, on an ill-founded whim . . . was tryin' to hack a *.mid sequencing file. today i came back . . . 'cause geekhack sent me holiday greeting.
How nice of us.  :)

Offline jjinjjin

« Reply #37 on: Thu, 21 May 2009, 00:14:34 »
One of member in my favorite website introduced here. And I like here because there are a lot of Keyboard manias in here.

Offline type_dancer

« Reply #38 on: Mon, 31 May 2010, 11:37:29 »
My mouse broke. So I was looking for a new mouse. My husband said I should just get a new keyboard/mouse combo anyway (My spacebar is missing the stabalizing bar (Logitech G15).

Anyway, I Googled reviews and saw geekhack but at that point I realized my mouse was under warranty (Got to give Logitech some points there, it was four days away from its 3 year warranty expiring) so Logitech agreed to send me a new mouse (I had the MX Revolution and do not like it's "upgrade" bah.) At this point the "new keyboard" idea was in my head so I started looking again and found the Das Keyboard. Which I thought would look pretty spiffy next to my Bamboo and was a mechanical, which I have really missed.

When I googled Das reviews, you guys kept popping up over and over again. So I lurked for awhile and finally joined before ordering my Model M. I still think the Das is Das Gut but with the issues everyone discussed, plus me remembering how much I used to like BS boards, I ended up going old style and loving it.

Though I AM still considering getting the Das Ultimate next time I have money that has no other use and I want to drive visitors crazy.

And now I have a Model M, Geekhack key, IBM mousepad and new forum addiction.

Thanks.
1-20-1993 Model M 51G8572 & Corsair Vengeance K90

Offline JBert

« Reply #39 on: Mon, 31 May 2010, 16:10:47 »
Also check the How did you first come to geekhack? thread which started after this thread had died down.
IBM Model F XT + Soarer's USB Converter || Cherry G80-3000/Clears

The storage list:
IBM Model F AT || Cherry G80-3000/Blues || Compaq MX11800 (Cherry brown, bizarre layout) || IBM KB-8923 (model M-style RD) || G81-3010 Hxx || BTC 5100C || G81-3000 Sxx || Atari keyboard (?)

Currently ignored by: nobody?

Disclaimer: we don\'t help you save money on [strike]keyboards[/strike] hardware, rather we make you feel less bad about your expense.
[/SIZE]

Offline type_dancer

« Reply #40 on: Mon, 31 May 2010, 16:40:36 »
My bad. I saw May and didn't pay attention to the year :x Thought it was more current.
1-20-1993 Model M 51G8572 & Corsair Vengeance K90

Offline quadibloc

• Layout Fanatic
    • John Savard's Home Page
« Reply #41 on: Mon, 31 May 2010, 20:39:33 »
Indeed, as the original poster, I found this site through searching for information about keyboards.

Offline Xuan

« Reply #42 on: Mon, 31 May 2010, 21:40:43 »
I don't remember how, but I surely had to be drugged or something.

Offline clickclack

• * Maker
  • Board Chow EXTRAORDINAIRE
« Reply #43 on: Tue, 01 June 2010, 00:51:33 »
Quote from: ripster;188562
Speaking of iMav shouldn't this be a sticky?  Serves as a nice lowkey intro thread.

I think that's a good idea and I dig it. Perhaps even combine this one and the other one too.

=)
862+ keyboards and counting!   R.I.P.ster          Vendor link ->Clack Factory

Offline Mith

« Reply #44 on: Wed, 02 June 2010, 09:34:18 »
I was looking for keyboards online when I found this site mentioned in elitekeyboards.com.

Offline maxlugar

« Reply #45 on: Wed, 02 June 2010, 13:20:01 »
Quote from: ozar;88805
My guess is that most of us landed here through our various search engine efforts.  My own constant googling of the highly popular IBM Model M Keyboard is how I came to be here.

Bad luck or bad kharma.  I must have done sometime terrible in a former life (or this life).

Seriously, I stumbled upon geekhack in my obsessive effort to track down an 84-key PC AT Model F keyboard.   I don't google, but I was using Yahoo or some other search engine to find 84-key AT keyboards for sale.  One of the searches had a link to geekhack.org.  

My first post was an offer to JBert or ch_123 to ask if they would be interested in selling their 84-key Model F.  In fact I only joined because I wanted to post my offer (which was basically laughed at).  That was only about 15 months ago.  No look what y'all have done to me!   ;)
Emperor of the IBM 84-key AT Model F Darkside

Offline J888www

« Reply #46 on: Mon, 14 June 2010, 20:11:39 »
In search of information for components in several forums, for a new systems' build, noted a member trolling and followed him here.
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline audioave10

« Reply #47 on: Mon, 14 June 2010, 20:22:55 »
I was making my usual trip through OCN when I found the mechanical keyboard
thread. It does refer to this site so maybe "Ripster" should go easy on them. However, there are alot of crazy kids there. Maybe not.
DECK Legend "Toxic" - SOLD
96 IBM Model M 82G2383- 95 IBM Model M 92G7453 - SOLD
Cherry G80-3000/Blues
new: MechanicalEagle Z77 RGB/Blues

Offline audioave10

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 14 June 2010, 20:25:28 »
What trolls?
Edit: sorry if I jumped in between posts.
Cherry G80-3000/Blues

Offline audioave10

« Reply #49 on: Mon, 14 June 2010, 20:57:04 »
They are a wild bunch...
Cherry G80-3000/Blues

Offline TexasFlood

« Reply #50 on: Tue, 15 June 2010, 00:29:17 »

Think I ran across my Northgate and IBM Model M in the basement and was looking for info about them.  To my wifes eternal regret, I found geekhack and got more vintage keyboards as a result, rather than unload the ones I already had, :wink:

Offline washuai

• http://home.earthlink.net/~haruai/
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 15 June 2010, 01:10:55 »
I was delusional enough to think that I could google my way to an actual laser, gaming trackball.  I found geekhack and Chimera's modding (some other site).  Led me to the CST thread.  
Came back and dug in deeper, researching my next keyboard.  This is really lame, but I was tired of my backup's beige and didn't want to rub the letters off in 6 months or less.  Where as that should have been reason enough to join and post, I held out, until I saw ClickClack's keys.
⌨(home)Realforce 87U ⌨(backup) Filco Majestouch 104 Brown ⌨(backup)Cherry G80-8200LPDUS ⌨(work)Leopold FC200RT/AB
☛CST L-Trac-X ☛Logitech Wireless Optical Trackman ☛ Razer 3500 dpi ☛MS Explorer DeathAdder

Lay-a-bouts:  ⌨Full 109 Key Virtually Indestructable  Keyboard ⌨Compaq Radio Quack GYUR84SK
Wishlist: ⌨KBDmania Pure ⌨Déck 82 ice/frost/toxic/royal ⌨Ricercar spos G86-62410EUAGSA ☠ ✞⌨miniGuru(s) ☠
 ✐Intuos or Cintiq

Offline Findecanor

« Reply #52 on: Tue, 15 June 2010, 09:28:34 »
I am a Star Wars / sci-fi - fan who was looking to buy/build myself a new desktop computer, and this time, I wanted to build myself a sci fi-themed case -- with matching keyboard.
I like especially how the future was imagined in movies of the 1970's: in Alien, Star Wars (1977) and 2001 - A Space Odyssey.

There is a famous steampunk-modded Model M, so I started searching for info about Model Ms, and that led me here.
Otherwise, I have spent a bunch of KeyTronic rubber-dome keyboards over the years. The same type, over and over. No other rubber-dome was good enough. I do remember older clicky keyboards that I had tried in college.

Unfortunately, the only typewriter-style keyboard that I have found in Star Wars is (what looks like) a "Space Cadet" keyboard in a corner of the Millenium Falcon, and I don't think that it even was seen on screen. I have not seen a single keyboard in "2001", only a few in "2010", and the ones in Alien have been too gritty .. or mounted/modded in ways that made them unusable.
However, there are a lot of illuminated switches everywhere. I have therefore been looking into how to build a illuminated chiclet-style keyboard with full key travel, but found that that is much beyond my capabilities to make one that has the look and the feel.
I have decided to settle with starting with just a really good keyboard and to build a nice case for it. This site has provided me with a lot of useful info and made me into more of a keyboard nerd than a Star Wars-nerd for a while. I have ordered my first keyboard with clicky Cherry switches and nice-looking keycaps and I am waiting for it to arrive.

Offline EverythingIBM

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 16 June 2010, 03:32:31 »
Quote from: ripster;193268
This post should be stickied.
Show Image

Ripster at his daily job in his sticky suit:
Keyboards: '86 M, M5-2, M13, SSK, F AT, F XT

Offline J888www

« Reply #54 on: Wed, 16 June 2010, 12:58:54 »
Most trolls have a different perspective whereas most people just state the obvious. If I had wanted the obvious info, it would have been easier to visit the manufacturers' site. I was searching for others opinions on certain products.
Often outspoken, please forgive any cause for offense.
Thank you all in GH for reading.

Keyboards & Pointing Devices :-
[/FONT]One Too Many[/COLOR]

Offline Specter_57

« Reply #55 on: Wed, 16 June 2010, 14:48:22 »
I stumbled across the fact that RIY dye worked on various plastics, in connection with model aircraft, got interested in other possibilities... and whilst searching for more info, landed here via the RIT dye thread.

Spec_57
« Last Edit: Wed, 16 June 2010, 15:52:21 by Specter_57 »

Offline Specter_57

« Reply #56 on: Wed, 16 June 2010, 15:54:05 »
Yeah, I see...not much depth to the colour.

I *was* thinking of the RIT dye job, using some of Quadibloc's images as inspiration on one of my Dell AT101-W boards...but those keys and RIT dye do not work well together....or so I have read.

Spec_57

Offline roaduck

« Reply #57 on: Fri, 15 October 2010, 21:49:46 »

My old membrane kb was totally hammered - bent like a banana - through being slept on - full of vodka smoothies and cig ash ,keys so worn out that the writing had worn off and filthier than a Calcutta slum lavatory.

I was looking for a bomb-proof kb and found some sources of British IBM model M 's which is much harder for us over the pond for fellow countrymen.

I fell in love with the humour, insightful, witty comments and the very knowledgeable people on this forum.

It's a shame I'm too busy to go on it as much because I adore this site.
BS : IBM 1391406
Other keyboards - don\'t ask

Offline KillerBee

« Reply #58 on: Fri, 15 October 2010, 21:57:46 »
something, something, something model m... something something doo-doo board
IBM Model M 1386304 Nov. 1985

Offline wellington1869

« Reply #59 on: Fri, 15 October 2010, 22:37:03 »
Quote from: KillerBee;234510
something, something, something model m... something something doo-doo board

couldnt have said it better myself. Kishy said it as well in my sig.

Offline KillerBee

« Reply #60 on: Sat, 16 October 2010, 02:01:03 »
basically I came chasing this:

the doo-doo board

disregard the order of the keys its doo-doo madness setting in
« Last Edit: Sat, 16 October 2010, 02:03:43 by KillerBee »
IBM Model M 1386304 Nov. 1985