Author Topic: KRAP Shop Thread - Spring Festival Sale (Completed)  (Read 847569 times)

Offline VivaGardner

• * Destiny Supporter
  • www.gboarding.com
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Metallikrap Sale! (Closed)
« Reply #550 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 20:26:12 »
Wow, I was waiting on this and for some reason I didn't get notifications... I'm so disappointed, these are exactly what I was waiting for.    Lots of disappointment lately, I think it's time to leave here, I literally can't get anything lol.
Even good dogs go wild

Offline freed0rn

« Reply #551 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 21:32:32 »
Luck shined upon me and a invoice came my way (paid!) Good Luck to everyone!  ;D

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #552 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 21:35:23 »
Wow, I was waiting on this and for some reason I didn't get notifications... I'm so disappointed, these are exactly what I was waiting for.    Lots of disappointment lately, I think it's time to leave here, I literally can't get anything lol.

Have patience - some people get lucky as soon as they join, others take a little longer.  I did not get my first artisan keycap until at least 6 months after I joined!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #553 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 00:13:00 »

Hello sir, i checked all the forms and didnt see any entry from you. not sure what you are aiming for but there is one cancellation for silver and you can pm if you are interested.
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline do_Og@n

• * Maker
« Reply #554 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 00:17:49 »

Took me almost three years to get my one and only Clack....the wait was worth it though. After some persistence and help from other GeekHackers I now have x1 clack, x1 kbk, x8 smiling jacks, and the list goes on.

AND NOW I finally have myself a Krap Cap!!! You'll get there and a lot of times it happens when you weren't looking for it. GL!

Offline MessyCaps

• Stressed out cap maker taking a break :S
« Reply #555 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 01:50:46 »
Paid! Can't wait for my chunk a gold!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #556 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 02:54:08 »
Invoice paid.  As a Crowned Skull collector the chance of winning a Bloody Silver one is very exciting, thanks for the great bonus prize Krytone :thumb:
120/100g linear Zealio R1  
GMK Hyperfuse
'Split everything' perfection  
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Zeroo

« Reply #557 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 03:21:40 »
Paid! :) Keeping my fingers crossed for that Bismuth Judgemental

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #558 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 07:39:10 »
Poisoned Emerald  :eek:

Hope the waiting for the raffle winners is over soon  :)

Offline nathanrosspowell

• * Destiny Supporter
    • nathanrosspowell.com
« Reply #559 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 11:16:03 »
Poisoned Emerald  :eek:

Hope the waiting for the raffle winners is over soon  :)

Check the OP, the raffle winners have been picked (the videos are linked on the 'Topre raffle' images).

Offline Muffin860

« Reply #560 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 11:28:09 »
If either of the MX raffle winners want to trade their cap, please let me know! Congrats!
IBM Model M

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #561 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 15:37:10 »
If I hadn't seen the video I'd never have believed it - having suggested a randomiser and chosen my prize I won! :eek:

If either of the MX raffle winners want to trade their cap, please let me know! Congrats!

Sorry but I'll be keeping my prize, it looks as great as I hoped it would.  Thanks again Krytone :D
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Peddamann

« Reply #562 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 16:57:42 »
wow **** me... became 30th and 27th... xD

not even close :-/
« Last Edit: Wed, 15 April 2015, 17:03:09 by Peddamann »

Offline dimmu

« Reply #563 on: Wed, 15 April 2015, 22:45:11 »
gratz to all who won.

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #564 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 01:46:24 »
Is it possible to have my shipping address changed?
I might be moving in with my girlfriend in 3 weeks time, so could it be shipped to her address instead?

Offline Zeroo

« Reply #565 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 05:48:20 »
Woo! Looks like keeping my fingers crossed did help :)

Offline Liar

« Reply #566 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 10:22:37 »
I have a sad...

The stem of these beautiful artisans do not fit my Royal Kludge RC930 sliders

so I am assuming they will not fit in a Noppoo EC108 slider either

From the pictures, I am unsure if they will fit a Novatouch slider, the gap does look slightly wider

I am considering dremeling the stem a bit to see if I can make it fit, but I balk at the idea of modifying someone else's work of art

I need some loving advice  :-[

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #567 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 10:28:49 »
I have a sad...

Show Image

Show Image

From the pictures, I am unsure if they will fit a Novatouch slider, the gap does look slightly wider
Show Image

I am considering dremeling the stem a bit to see if I can make it fit, but I balk at the idea of modifying someone else's work of art

Pm Ngt about it, he did it on his Bro caps and after seeing the caps in person, he did a very clean job.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Liar

« Reply #568 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 10:38:58 »
Pm Ngt about it, he did it on his Bro caps and after seeing the caps in person, he did a very clean job.

Thank you for the quick response, I will indeed

Offline MAR82

• Keyboard Addict
« Reply #569 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 10:46:14 »
I have a sad...

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

I only have Hot Key Project artisan caps right now and they all fit on the Noppoo EC108. As soon as I get my keys from this sale I can try them too

Offline btctopre

« Reply #570 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 11:59:24 »
I think the issue with adapting Krytone's MX caps for Topre boards is actually the thickness of the cap (at least it was for my Crowned Skull). The stem fit fine (it was a rounded), but the sides would get stuck around the housing whenever the key was pressed.

Offline Liar

« Reply #571 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 13:12:00 »
I only have Hot Key Project artisan caps right now and they all fit on the Noppoo EC108. As soon as I get my keys from this sale I can try them too

Yes my Warmaster fits fine as well, sorry for not mentioning that?

I think the issue with adapting Krytone's MX caps for Topre boards is actually the thickness of the cap (at least it was for my Crowned Skull). The stem fit fine (it was a rounded), but the sides would get stuck around the housing whenever the key was pressed.

I hope I will not have more issues besides the stem, pending further information I will attempt to modify the stem of this Yellow/Green Crowned
If further modifications appear necessary, I will complete them on this particular key, but doubt I will replicate the process for the three Kraps I just won
I am devastated by this turn of events, because I have fallen in love with the typing feels of this Royal Kludge and do not wish to return to an MX board at this time
 :'(
« Last Edit: Thu, 16 April 2015, 13:16:18 by Liar »

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #572 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 13:37:12 »
For anyone who have similar switch like Liar, please do pm me so i can make a quick modification on the stem to make it thinner before i sent evrything out by Saturday.

Also, Bromono, please PM me cause you might loose your entry on the raffle. hope you can contact me before saturday. :)
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Offline Toxic-i-

« Reply #573 on: Thu, 16 April 2015, 19:35:43 »
No Problems with your wonderful Caps ;)
Whats up with the Raffle?

Offline Alpsie

« Reply #574 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 06:51:55 »
Krytone

Any updates about shipping ?
I´m so happy I got to change shipping address, since I just finalized my move  :thumb:

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #575 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 12:16:10 »
hello guys, the orders has been shipped last saturday morning. I just need to send each one for the tracking details. sorry for the delay. will try to do it tuesday or wednesday.  :-[

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #576 on: Mon, 20 April 2015, 19:03:28 »
They're in the post, that's the main thing!

Looking forward to seeing the shininess and shouldn't be long :D
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
Re: KRAP Sale Thread - Dollar Store Sale! (Pending...)
« Reply #577 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 04:25:27 »
Ok, just finished sending shipping information to all the paid orders. Thanks everyone!

After i come back, ill do a special small sale for all the joiners on all my past sales. So do watch out on that. :)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #578 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 04:30:51 »
Ok, just finished sending shipping information to all the paid orders. Thanks everyone!

After i come back, ill do a special small sale for all the joiners on all my past sales. So do watch out on that. :)

Saw the shipping information this morning, was pleased to notice it already left Malaysia.

Looking forward for the upcoming sales!
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Liar

« Reply #579 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 07:49:33 »
I am extremely excited, I want to see the modifications on the other keys in person before I attempt to try it on this one I already have.
Thankfully, it looks like I won't have to wait much longer for my package to arrive.

Thanks for all your hard work Krytone, it is appreciated  :D

Offline welsinki

« Reply #580 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 12:22:39 »
 :p :p :p :p :p
« Last Edit: Thu, 04 July 2019, 12:20:17 by welsinki »

Offline Zeroo

« Reply #581 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 12:26:13 »
Mine is on its way, thanks for the hard work Krytone :)

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #582 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 17:45:38 »
Oh man, another sale?  You're getting too good at making these, I don't think my wallet can't keep up :))
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline HTN47

• Mr. SoCal
« Reply #583 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 17:56:04 »
 :eek: is there another sale going on? I missed the last one, would love to actually make it to this one  :D
What is love.... Baby don't hurt me... No more!!

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #584 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 18:00:09 »

:eek: is there another sale going on? I missed the last one, would love to actually make it to this one  :D

Apparently so, see above!
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #585 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 19:04:00 »

I hope I will not have more issues besides the stem, pending further information I will attempt to modify the stem of this Yellow/Green Crowned
If further modifications appear necessary, I will complete them on this particular key, but doubt I will replicate the process for the three Kraps I just won
I am devastated by this turn of events, because I have fallen in love with the typing feels of this Royal Kludge and do not wish to return to an MX board at this time
 :'(

keep us updated.  i had the same turn of events when i tried my crowned skull on my royal kludge.  is yours the 45g or the 55g?  i have the 45g and though it's neat, i keep going back to my MX browns for the more tactile feels.  wondering if the 55g would be more my style.

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #586 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 19:08:48 »
I just tried my crowned skull from the assorted kraps sale on regular cherry MX Browns and Im having Issues as well... Ö_Ö

I only used the judgementals before and never had any issues whatsoever, but the crowned gets stuck for me on regular MX.

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #587 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 19:24:52 »
I just tried my crowned skull from the assorted kraps sale on regular cherry MX Browns and Im having Issues as well... Ö_Ö

I only used the judgementals before and never had any issues whatsoever, but the crowned gets stuck for me on regular MX.

it's getting slightly stuck on my vortex aluminum case, but works fine on my mx boards with plastic cases.  i put two o-rings on it and that helps a lot.

Offline Liar

« Reply #588 on: Thu, 23 April 2015, 23:36:25 »
keep us updated.  i had the same turn of events when i tried my crowned skull on my royal kludge.  is yours the 45g or the 55g?  i have the 45g and though it's neat, i keep going back to my MX browns for the more tactile feels.  wondering if the 55g would be more my style.

I received some good information from a fellow member, and as soon as I see the modified ones that Kry did, I will be able to determine the difficulty of the modification
From what I've read though, it does not seem to be overly challenging - but I definitely do not want to cause any damage

As for your inquiry, my Kludge is the 55g - I also own two MX keyboards, one Brown and one Clear, and personally, I like the tactility and weight of the 55g the best of the three
I believe it is the way the tactility operates that really gives me that keyboarding ecstasy, that and the awesome WOMK noise while I type

Offline Redeemd

« Reply #589 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 00:30:18 »
Dollar store sale... hmmm

Offline nightdriver

• life is like t. rex
« Reply #590 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 03:02:00 »
yeah, the sound is fantastic!  the 45g just feels almost the same as reds to me.  anyway, don't mean to derail krytone's thread too much.  thanks for the feedback, maybe i'll try a 55g version at some point.

Offline GenKaan

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Mer caps, mindre käbbel
« Reply #591 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 03:02:57 »
Hope to pick up a topre cap this time :D
|| @Home:: Shine 3 TKL (Mx Red / Deep Space)  || @Work:: G2Pro (Mx Clear / Dye Sub PBT) ||
@Reserve:: HHKB (Topre 45g / Mixed PBT) // Das v3 (Mx Brown / Blank PBT)

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #592 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 10:12:36 »

it's getting slightly stuck on my vortex aluminum case, but works fine on my mx boards with plastic cases.  i put two o-rings on it and that helps a lot.

Since Crowned Skulls seem to work fine on MX for everyone except me, Im starting to believe there has to be something different on my cap or maybe even switch.

For me however the crowned gets (more then slightly) stuck every time its pressed and locks into position pretty hard.
Also as far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be any contact to the case, so I don't really believe that to be the factor.

I just took some quick potato pics to show what it looks like and proof it does get stuck.

Offline Muffin860

« Reply #593 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 10:27:35 »

Since Crowned Skulls seem to work fine on MX for everyone except me, Im starting to believe there has to be something different on my cap or maybe even switch.

For me however the crowned gets (more then slightly) stuck every time its pressed and locks into position pretty hard.
Also as far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be any contact to the case, so I don't really believe that to be the factor.

I just took some quick potato pics to show what it looks like and proof it does get stuck.

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Oh wow I love that color!
IBM Model M

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
« Reply #594 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 10:35:19 »
Oh wow I love that color!

Thx Muffin! =)

I really hope there is like a simple fix to it getting stuck!
Like maybe its just because of the type of LED used on my switch, since others don't have the issue?

Gonna try on a switch tester for comparison in a bit!  :)

Offline Liar

« Reply #595 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 13:00:37 »

I really hope there is like a simple fix to it getting stuck!
Like maybe its just because of the type of LED used on my switch, since others don't have the issue?

Gonna try on a switch tester for comparison in a bit!  :)

From your pictures it appears the inside rim of the cap is getting stuck on the outside edge of the switch

Quick Paint-work:

Although a top down shot of the switch would be beneficial

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #596 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 14:26:31 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Mine caught on the back and front of the stem for a while, a couple of hundred presses later there was noticeable white(ish) dust on the black one - are you sure yours is sticking at the back?  Mine was from the first sale for that style, the one from the second sale has always been fine but maybe they vary slightly depending on colour?
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2015, 14:28:29 by suicidal_orange »
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod

Offline FoC_Tow

• * Destiny Supporter
  • Brokehlicious
KRAP Sale Thread - Dollar Store Sale! (Pending...)
« Reply #597 on: Fri, 24 April 2015, 14:31:25 »
Thx Liar!
It could be the sides you marked since they seem ever so slightly thicker...

I shot Krytone a pm as well and he already answered and offered to help too! :)
Much thankies again! <3

As far as I understand it should also already be fixed on new molds! =D

Im currently not at home, but Ill try on a switch tester without LEDs later first, and I can make a quick top down shot aswell of course!
« Last Edit: Fri, 24 April 2015, 14:33:29 by FoC_Tow »

Offline Zeroo

« Reply #598 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 05:30:37 »
Mine have just arrived :) pics coming later

Offline suicidal_orange

• * Global Moderator
« Reply #599 on: Sat, 25 April 2015, 13:05:16 »
Looking forward to them :)

Looks like customs are still admiring mine...
« Last Edit: Sat, 25 April 2015, 13:08:04 by suicidal_orange »
GMK Hyperfuse
MX Clear
SA Hack'd by Geeks     
EasyAVR mod