Author Topic: Suited Up Keycaps  (Read 961491 times)

Offline daddyFOX13

Re: Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3850 on: Mon, 09 April 2018, 19:01:41 »
Hello guys just reaching out to this forum if anyone would be selling their miami keybuto? Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think this is not allowed. Best bet would still be mechmarket tho
Apologies if this is not allowed here, I’ve reached out to suitedupkeycaps just in case he has one. Thanks.

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #3851 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 00:04:59 »
Hello guys just reaching out to this forum if anyone would be selling their miami keybuto? Cheers.

Apologies if this is not allowed here, I’ve reached out to suitedupkeycaps just in case he has one. Thanks.

Pretty sure you are not breaking any rules asking if anyone wants to sell/ trades.. Carry on good sir.

Offline mousetrap00

« Reply #3852 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 02:33:59 »

Pretty sure you are not breaking any rules asking if anyone wants to sell/ trades.. Carry on good sir.
Pretty sure ive gotten an initial warning for doing the same thing outside classified section lol. Well anyway, if this is allowed now then sall good. GL :D

Offline daddyFOX13

« Reply #3853 on: Tue, 10 April 2018, 03:23:34 »

Pretty sure ive gotten an initial warning for doing the same thing outside classified section lol. Well anyway, if this is allowed now then sall good. GL :D
All good, still trying to understand and navigate myself in forums. Totally a noob on reddit/geekhack/mechmarket and tapatalk. Just got into the artisan hobby and its quite a rollercoaster ride tbh. Thanks again.

Offline mousetrap00

« Reply #3854 on: Wed, 11 April 2018, 10:51:46 »

All good, still trying to understand and navigate myself in forums. Totally a noob on reddit/geekhack/mechmarket and tapatalk. Just got into the artisan hobby and its quite a rollercoaster ride tbh. Thanks again.

Good luck with the hunt!  ;)

Offline mousetrap00

« Reply #3855 on: Fri, 20 April 2018, 03:31:29 »
Are we gonna have a SUK420?  ;D

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3856 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 16:23:31 »
Update time:

Happy 4/22 everyone. I'm happy to report that the Wizards Emporium Sale corrections are all wrapped up. The large majority of all of the orders were returned and reshipped, so although it was very time consuming to finish the corrections, there were very few, if any, people who didn't get what they ordered. I genuinely thank everyone for your patience and help in getting that sorted out. I was especially appreciative of those of you who returned orders where you received more than you paid for. Couldn't have done it without you and your honesty. <3

As for future plans, I said I'd be cutting back on the previous lineup of Keybuto II, Duke II, and Patriarch for now. I don't think they'll all be gone forever, but I expect them to appear in smaller numbers when they do appear. I've been making room in production for new sculpts on the way.

One of them is FLEX, burly disciple of Brodin and spotter to the swole of body, heart, and board. His positive energy and nutrition advice has helped me achieve impressive new WPM gainz. This is Flex in the Hip Drive colorway--let me know if you want to see more.

Offline mdaly001

« Reply #3857 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 16:25:28 »
Update time:

Happy 4/22 everyone. I'm happy to report that the Wizards Emporium Sale corrections are all wrapped up. The large majority of all of the orders were returned and reshipped, so although it was very time consuming to finish the corrections, there were very few, if any, people who didn't get what they ordered. I genuinely thank everyone for your patience and help in getting that sorted out. I was especially appreciative of those of you who returned orders where you received more than you paid for. Couldn't have done it without you and your honesty. <3

As for future plans, I said I'd be cutting back on the previous lineup of Keybuto II, Duke II, and Patriarch for now. I don't think they'll all be gone forever, but I expect them to appear in smaller numbers when they do appear. I've been making room in production for new sculpts on the way.

One of them is FLEX, burly disciple of Brodin and spotter to the swole of body, heart, and board. His positive energy and nutrition advice has helped me achieve impressive new WPM gainz. This is Flex in the Hip Drive colorway--let me know if you want to see more.

Show Image

Thank you for putting in all the extra work to make it happen. Please share more about your new sculpt(s). Super excited!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

« Reply #3858 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 16:25:38 »
Update time:

Show Image

Oh wow. I need that like yesterday

Offline Corgi Butts

« Reply #3859 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 16:25:40 »
Update time:

Show Image

Bro!  You gotta cast that in the sweet laser colorway you did for the laser sale event!  Would look totally boss bro!  Now if you’ll excuse me I gotta go flex in a mirror.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3860 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 17:33:14 »
Update time:

Show Image

Damn dude. Looks sick!

Offline BobCarltheThird

« Reply #3861 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 17:46:37 »
Any translucent caps should be called spectral gorilla simply because it'd be an awesome band name b :))
***loads of Vaseline for my meme TMO50 -- Acereconkeys

Offline aspenc4

« Reply #3862 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 20:38:19 »
Update time:

Show Image

I'm so glad everything worked out with the Wizard's Emporium!!  I love seeing the community come together in a tough situation.  :)

As far as FLEX goes, I'm never disappointed with your work.  The sculpt looks fantastic Bambino.  Can't wait to see him and more of what you have in store for us!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3863 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 20:40:48 »
Update time:

Show Image

Dude, WTF. lol
That cap is hilarious and amazing at the same time. Hilaramazing.

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #3864 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:21:20 »
Oh cool! Can't wait to see new sculpts

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #3865 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:29:28 »
Okay, that little purple dude is awesome. Looking forward to new stuff  :thumb:

Offline soveryscary

« Reply #3866 on: Sun, 22 April 2018, 22:32:19 »
I love the new sculpt!
All the lights went out

Offline mousetrap00

« Reply #3867 on: Tue, 24 April 2018, 15:04:51 »
Macho monkey!

Offline TheIronCore

« Reply #3868 on: Wed, 25 April 2018, 02:43:24 »
Do we get a bonus entry if we post flex pics?
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
Re: Suited Up Keycaps Spring Sensations Sale 29 April
« Reply #3869 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 00:06:03 »
The Spring Sensations Sale is opening Sunday, 29 April at 2:30pm MDT.  Entries will be taken for about 6-7 hours. Several types each of of Flex and Snapjaw will be available.  They will be priced at $65 each, with a limit of 2 per person.  There are only about 5 or fewer of each colorway available.   All caps are TMX compatible.  You may want to be one of the curious critters who come early...

Offline oscdawg

Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Spring Sensations Sale 29 April
« Reply #3870 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 00:08:20 »
The Spring Sensations Sale is opening Sunday, 29 April at 2:30pm MDT.  Entries will be taken for about 6-7 hours. Several types each of of Flex and Snapjaw will be available.  They will be priced at $65 each, with a limit of 2 per person.  There are only about 5 or fewer of each colorway available.   All caps are TMX compatible.  You may want to be one of the curious critters who come early...

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Return of the the Snapper. Woot woot!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Offline LeoShi

Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Spring Sensations Sale 29 April
« Reply #3871 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 00:50:38 »
Snapjaw! Oh damn, I need them :p :p :p

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Spring Sensations Sale OPEN
« Reply #3872 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 15:33:17 »
Form is up, thanks everybody!

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3873 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 15:34:10 »

Hmmm... Did we already miss whatever the early thing was? :P

Thanks for the sale!!!
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3874 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 15:36:16 »

Hmmm... Did we already miss whatever the early thing was? :P

Thanks for the sale!!!

Nope, still taking entries for that part...  it might be harder to find than I expected...
« Last Edit: Sun, 29 April 2018, 15:41:24 by Bambino »

Offline brianjking

• always carry a towel.
    • @brianjking
« Reply #3875 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 19:49:14 »

Hmmm... Did we already miss whatever the early thing was? :p

Thanks for the sale!!!

Yeah, the early curious form closed quite quickly. It was a a hidden link to a separate form with some exclusive colorways.
TGR 910 (Healios) | HHKB BT KBDFans Silence-X | Roadkit (Cherry MX Silent Blacks) |Leopold FC750r (Cherry MX Silent Reds |TADA68 (Zealios) | HHKB Pro 2 Type-S w/ Hasu BT | HHKB Pro 2 JP w/ Hasu BT & KBDFans Silence-X | RAMA M10-A w/ Zealios TINA-C w/ Cherry MX Silent Blacks HHKB BT Type-S

Offline TheIronCore

Re: Suited Up Keycaps - Spring Sensations
« Reply #3876 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 23:26:55 »
Why was the sale closed so quickly? :'(
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3877 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 23:31:09 »
Amazing new sculpts, Bambino.
Wasn't able to enter this time, but hoping to see these two specific sculpts make a comeback.

(PS,
Will Cavalier make a return?)

I think it was supposed to be open only 6-7 hours.

Offline TheIronCore

« Reply #3878 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 23:34:08 »

Amazing new sculpts, Bambino.
Wasn't able to enter this time, but hoping to see these two specific sculpts make a comeback.

(PS,
Will Cavalier make a return?)

I think it was supposed to be open only 6-7 hours.

Damn, I don't know why but I thought it was 24 hours.
Oh well there's always next time.

I'd love to see the Cavalier and Hugo return as well :)
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #3879 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 23:43:41 »

Hmmm... Did we already miss whatever the early thing was?

Thanks for the sale!!!

Yeah, the early curious form closed quite quickly. It was a a hidden link to a separate form with some exclusive colorways.
Any pictures of the special colorways?

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #3880 on: Sun, 29 April 2018, 23:52:16 »

Hopefully this is okay to repost. If not Bambino, PM me and I'll edit it.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DzqfNl22fjw7i4zQYA9f5FSp1kgThQO_IMks7tC1YaY2flB-MTFEDIMY1DK7iJdkSSU7Y_gvNA=w575

Offline oscdawg

« Reply #3881 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 00:18:58 »

Hopefully this is okay to repost. If not Bambino, PM me and I'll edit it.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/DzqfNl22fjw7i4zQYA9f5FSp1kgThQO_IMks7tC1YaY2flB-MTFEDIMY1DK7iJdkSSU7Y_gvNA=w575
Thanks! Those look awesome!

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3882 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 08:27:34 »
Invoices are out, please check your PayPal. Thanks everyone, and good luck next time to those who didn't make the cut. There'll be more in store before long.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3883 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 08:29:28 »
Invoices are out, please check your PayPal. Thanks everyone, and good luck next time to those who didn't make the cut. There'll be more in store before long.

Whoot! Thanks Bambino!

Offline funkybeat7

« Reply #3884 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 08:30:22 »

My purple collection grows larger! Hip Drive purple Flex - appropriate since my squats and deadlifts are easily my favorite free weight exercises too. Thanks Bambino!

Offline LeoShi

« Reply #3885 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 10:10:16 »
no luck for this sale :'( :'( :'(
wish I could have good luck next time

Offline TelFiRE

« Reply #3886 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 12:19:50 »
Zomg I lost  :confused: :'(
KBD75 GMK Terminal          XD84 DSA Black on GSF + Hana Matcha + Serum

Offline DillonHightower

• Formerly DillonHighsmith
« Reply #3887 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 16:55:56 »
I absolutely love this stuff !! Can’t wait to see the new sculpts in person!!! Keep it up bambino 💪💪

« Reply #3888 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 17:04:38 »
Damn no luck here either, wanted one of those purp FLEX.. That ****s my spirit animal

Offline aspenc4

« Reply #3889 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 17:57:09 »
Damn no luck here either, wanted one of those purp FLEX.. That ****s my spirit animal

Huh. I thought your spirit animal was roided out mice.

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #3890 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 18:07:47 »

Thanks Bambino, the purple collection grows  :thumb:

« Reply #3891 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 18:08:41 »

Roided out Mickey Mouse*

Offline aspenc4

« Reply #3892 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 18:34:00 »

Roided out Mickey Mouse*

Haha, I stand corrected ;)

Offline hideyourholes

« Reply #3893 on: Mon, 30 April 2018, 19:07:49 »
I seem to be getting good luck lately but my bank account is not happy with it.

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3894 on: Fri, 04 May 2018, 01:01:52 »
Hey everybody, sale update - the main Spring Sensations sale caps are packaged and entering USPS circulation tomorrow.  The hidden sale caps are going out next week!

Also, a few Infernus were added to random packages going out.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWCriJDOVY/  There are two of each type, except for Blootiful Death Infernus, which is a one-of.
« Last Edit: Fri, 04 May 2018, 01:04:22 by Bambino »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #3895 on: Fri, 04 May 2018, 01:06:48 »
Any Cavaliers?

Offline TheIronCore

« Reply #3896 on: Fri, 04 May 2018, 08:08:07 »
Hey everybody, sale update - the main Spring Sensations sale caps are packaged and entering USPS circulation tomorrow.  The hidden sale caps are going out next week!

Also, a few Infernus were added to random packages going out.  https://www.instagram.com/p/BiWCriJDOVY/  There are two of each type, except for Blootiful Death Infernus, which is a one-of.

Bambino, please. Doom Infernus colorway

I need this pls
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline Bambino

• * Maker
  • Suited Up Keycaps
« Reply #3897 on: Fri, 04 May 2018, 12:36:14 »
Any Cavaliers?

Not this time bby

Show Image

I need this pls

That would be sick, must admit. But at the same time those things are the most annoying fricken thing in Doom.  Don't know if I need one of those faces staring me down every time I come to my desk

Offline TheIronCore

« Reply #3898 on: Fri, 04 May 2018, 12:52:47 »
Any Cavaliers?

Not this time bby

Show Image

I need this pls

That would be sick, must admit. But at the same time those things are the most annoying fricken thing in Doom.  Don't know if I need one of those faces staring me down every time I come to my desk

Hahaha yes exactly! I used to curse those ****ers in Doom II! Oh that horrible sound they made: 
http://www.wolfensteingoodies.com/archives/olddoom/sounds/dssklatk.wav
Hello? Yes, this is dog

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #3899 on: Mon, 07 May 2018, 22:49:54 »
Thanks bambino!