geekhack Marketplace > Great Finds

$40 shipped, Evolution-style board, white alps?

(1/2) > >>

wellington1869:
This looks a lot like an Evolution with White Alps. If it is, $40 shipped seems pretty good!

itlnstln:
It looks Evolution-like, but it's not.  It is an ergo 'board with white Alps, though.  I think I am going to pass on this one, though, as it looks a little worse for wear.  I am shooting for another brand new Evolution this Xmas.  I do like the layout of this 'board better as the page-navigation cluster and the arrows are in the normal location (instead of between the split like the Evolution).

wellington1869:

--- Quote from: itlnstln;11790 ---It looks Evolution-like, but it's not.  It is an ergo 'board with white Alps, though.  I think I am going to pass on this one, though, as it looks a little worse for wear.  I am shooting for another brand new Evolution this Xmas.  I do like the layout of this 'board better as the page-navigation cluster and the arrows are in the normal location (instead of between the split like the Evolution).
--- End quote ---

you dont like the cursor keys in the middle?  Isnt that more ergo though?  also shorter reach for the mouse?

Brand new evo? They still make those?

itlnstln:
Trust me, when you have used the arrow keys/page nav cluster in its normal locatoin for years, having them placed elsewhere is very jarring.  They don't make Evos anymore, but new ones do exist. ;)  If anyone is very interested in the Evo, I will gladly share where to get new ones (it's also in a few posts on the boards).  Since my source has only about 10 left, I want to make sure I get one before they run out.  I won't be able to afford another for a few weeks at least due to the Holidays, so I hope there is still one in stock when go to buy it.

itlnstln:
Djones had one for sale (almost brand new), but I missed out.  Someone snatched it up already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version