geekhack Marketplace > KeyClack

[GB] Master Control Rebirth

<< < (3/33) > >>

dancingbanana:
****, can't believe I forgot about this. Looks like an amazing set to me.

Unforgivable:
Are there any updates on this epic group buy?  ;D

So excited to see them in person!

jchan94:

--- Quote from: Unforgivable on Fri, 03 February 2017, 23:00:29 ---Are there any updates on this epic group buy?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Our order was already placed, but CNY and such brings a production downtime for China (for 2 weeks). But not only that, communication is scarce since everyone basically disconnects from the internet, which IMO, is great since they should focus on family and such during this time of year.

I will update you all on the status as I hear more. However, I haven't heard anything except Soon^TM.

osxoep:

--- Quote from: jchan94 on Sat, 04 February 2017, 19:19:32 ---
--- Quote from: Unforgivable on Fri, 03 February 2017, 23:00:29 ---Are there any updates on this epic group buy?  ;D

--- End quote ---

Our order was already placed, but CNY and such brings a production downtime for China (for 2 weeks). But not only that, communication is scarce since everyone basically disconnects from the internet, which IMO, is great since they should focus on family and such during this time of year.

I will update you all on the status as I hear more. However, I haven't heard anything except Soon^TM.

--- End quote ---

will you get extras?

Unforgivable:
Is this still set to ship in April? Still hyped!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version